PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl "Entertainment"

Winston_Wolfe
02-07-2011, 06:07 AM
Did anybody else think that half-time show was the most awful "performance" by no-talent hacks they had ever witnessed? I feel dumber for having witnessed what little I endured.

Butch
02-07-2011, 06:53 AM
Next time hire someone who can recite all the words to the song before you allow them to represent this country on stage. What an insult to the American Public and our men and women in uniform.

BTW Halftime fiasco was an even bigger letdown.

Butch

HEAVY DUTY
02-07-2011, 08:23 AM
They should change there name from The Black Eyed Peas to the Time To Go Pees

Highside Hustler25
02-07-2011, 08:16 PM
Black eyed peas? Bet there were some pi$$ed of cowboys down there in Texas.:D

blackford
02-07-2011, 09:42 PM
Next time hire someone who can recite all the words to the song before you allow them to represent this country on stage. What an insult to the American Public and our men and women in uniform.

Butch

Hold on here!! Back that truck the .... up! I am actually in agreement with YOU!!??? Somebody get me a nurse...:D

Without a doubt was ashamed to think anyone seen this or heard it!!

blackford
02-07-2011, 09:48 PM
Black eyed peas? Bet there were some pi$$ed of cowboys down there in Texas.:D

Black eyed peas?:D

Is that a vegetable or a fruit?:eek::D

Kwaz-13
02-08-2011, 01:09 AM
I think we see a more and more singers screwing up the National Anthem because they constantly add their own little touches, and carry the notes out so long they forget the next word! Haha

The person who i feel real bad for is Slash. I imagine the only thing running through his mind on stage was "get me the f' outta here!" I guess that bank account speaks louder than pride, huh?

RATFINK
02-09-2011, 06:39 AM
In two words, It SUCKED! I say just bring in a University Marching band and do away with all the hooplaa. The one thing I did like was it was a good football game, after all isn't that what it's all about?

MotorMouth
02-09-2011, 10:31 AM
In two words, It SUCKED! I say just bring in a University Marching band and do away with all the hooplaa. The one thing I did like was it was a good football game, after all isn't that what it's all about?

It would not be the same if you had a University band. That would mean that they would not be able to charge as much for the tickets and therefore there would not be as much profit for the investors.

racin6mod
02-09-2011, 07:31 PM

Butch

that half time show in texas maybe in san fransico(guy pride parade) but not texas it's a wonder some one didn't get stung up.