PDA

View Full Version : Integra IDA's for a Black F/E Rocket

Rocket_Racer
02-07-2011, 05:03 PM
Who would you buy shocks from? A reputable shock dealer like GW Performance or directly from Integra? These will be going on an IMCA style late model with the 12" IMCA tires.

tiny1
02-08-2011, 02:51 AM
I got a set from Integra no worry's with them, also i sent a set to Envy very happy with the shocks.

shockman
02-08-2011, 10:11 PM
I am friends with all parties mentioned. Bottom line....All 3...... Integra themselves, GW Performance (Gary Winger), and ENVY ( Kirk Loudy) would all be able to give you products that you could win with. Stick with a reputable builder that you can communicate with, and you'll be fine. Pick up the phone and call them. You'll have a favorite after talking with them. The key here, is stick with a reputable builder that has been doing this for a while. It is WAY more complicated than it appears to most. JMO...........Shockman

ENVY Suspension
02-09-2011, 09:11 PM
We'll be glad to try and help you and make you understand why we do some of the things you have to do to be competitive today.

Kirk Loudy
ENVY Suspension
www.envysuspension.com

powdermonkey
02-11-2011, 12:46 AM
Iono may be just me but id spend my money with someone i would actually sit down and eat supper with.May sound stupid,but if i am spending my money (which is hard to come by anymore)i would like to work with people that are friendly.Not just friendly when i got my wallet open.I read alot on here and see people i would and wouldnt spend my money with,im sure other people do the same.really surprises me(being a business owner my whole adult life)that guys get on here and fight and gripe and smart off to each other and expect people to bust their door down with business.Lets be realistic,you need a shock guy not a brain surgeon,so with That being said,find someone who doesnt think he knows it all but is a smart classy guy with a good reputation and willing to work with you.
Now,that may be a simple hillbilly answer, but it is what it is.

ENVY Suspension
02-11-2011, 09:24 AM
Good point powdermonkey! I agree 100%. But you also wouldnt eat with the guy that just smacked your kid around either, and thats how I view someone getting on here behind a screen name and saying stupid crap about someone. That is how I view my company, its like one of my kids. Yeah, im dont know it all, heck, if I did, I'd be a Brain Surgeon or something besides dealing with a bunch of whiners! But, I enjoy helping those who will listen and want help. Thats it!!!

Kirk Loudy
ENVY Suspension

N2Racin
02-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Envy shocks- do you work on all shocks? I think GW only works on Integra?

ENVY Suspension
02-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Well, I want say anything about our new website, because some may think im just trying to be a salesman! But, we do Ohlins, Afco, Integra and are taking on some Genesis stuff now as well. We would be more than happy to try and help your program in any way we can. Give us a call.

Kirk Loudy
ENVY Suspension
www.envysuspension.com