PDA

View Full Version : STARS Volunteer Racing Series & STARS Midwest Dirt Racing League re-designed website

JumpStart
02-08-2011, 09:51 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

STARS Volunteer Racing Series and STARS Midwest Dirt Racing League have re-designed website

SOMERSET, KY (February 8, 2011)—The STARS Volunteer Racing Series presented by Arizona Sport Shirts and the STARS Midwest Dirt Racing League presented by Arizona Sport Shirts will have a new re-designed website for the 2011 racing season.

The website design is by Jeremy Shields of JumpStart Communications, who built and maintained the Volunteer Racing Series website in 2010. Both the STARS VRS and the STARS MDRL website will run under the same web address for the 2011 season which is www.racevrs.com . There you will be able to find updated information, news, schedules, rule books as well as contact information for each series.

The STARS Midwest Dirt Racing League will open the 2011 season at the Ponderosa Speedway in Junction City, KY on Friday Night April 22nd during the running of the annual Chris Estes/Brad Pena Memorial paying $3,000 to win.

Updated schedules for both series should be available sometime this week.

Further information on the STARS Volunteer Racing Series and the STARS Midwest Dirt Racing League can be obtained by calling the series office at (606) 219-1723 or visit www.racevrs.com

wallcrusher
02-08-2011, 04:25 PM
I was visiting your website, clicked on the rules link and, it sent me back to the main page. I also noticed on the schedule page that their were no $4,000 or $5,000 dollar shows. I saw the payout breakdown but, well, you see were I'm going!
Another Ponderosa and Cumberland race date would be great!....don'cha think?
Thanx in advance for any updates.

jennywalia07
02-08-2011, 10:30 PM
Officials with the Volunteer Racing Series are pleased to announce the release of their Official Website for the 2010 racing season.