PDA

View Full Version : Shepp's Speedway.....2011 schedule out yet?

Quickerthanu
02-10-2011, 04:16 PM
Just saw that Jacksonville released there tentative schedule today(2/10) and wanted to know if Shepp's is going to release there's soon?

Thanks!

mr.slidewayz
03-10-2011, 11:19 PM
im under the impression that shepps has lost it's spokesperson (missy) . not sure why , but all my resaerch indicates that shepps is still going (even tho we never hear from them anymore) ..... i was told they are constructing a new concession stand now . and they were thinking about startin a little later in the season than other tracks . not sure about the change from unlimited lates to crate lates . or the rules on other classes ....... (as we all know the rule changes are runnin ramped) . if i get anything concrete , i will pass it along . all i know for now is that they are still a go

Quickerthanu
03-11-2011, 07:54 AM
Thanks for the response/update. Looking forward to running there again this year.

Whatsup
03-16-2011, 07:41 AM
This was posted on Facebook:

Shepp's Speedway
would like to say sorry for the delay of the scheduling for the 2011 season...we are currently talking over some races with different promoters in hopes to have the schedule out as soon as possible!! The 2011 season will start later than normal due to some construction of a new concession and other things at the speedway:) I will post as soon as I know more..Thanks!