PDA

View Full Version : Best Used Mod Chassis

Straight2TheFront
02-12-2011, 08:07 PM
In your opinion, what would be the best used modified chassis and what year? Which builder has the front roll center figured out? What are the pros and cons of different chassis builders and their cars? Thanks in advance for any insight to these questions.

frank 75
02-13-2011, 09:16 PM
Same as the new ones, do a search.

cavemod
02-13-2011, 09:54 PM
My 1st choice for any new or used mod is shaw cars there success record is real good there tech support is great even if you own someone elses chassis kevin is always willing to help and the fact that there are owners of shaw cars scattered throughout the country is a real bonus .While other chassis builders will help with there cars they will not help you if you dont own there cars.There internet specail is the least expensive of all the cars I've looked into .

racin6mod
02-13-2011, 09:56 PM
dirt works or shaw I wouldn't get anything older than 04 pos=just a bunch out ther and easy to get info/parts for them.cons= may cost a little more than a local built copy brand x chassis.

oldschoolmod
02-14-2011, 04:24 PM
the best one is the brand where the chassis builder will offer you good service simular to what they offer the customers that buy new chassis. some will and some wont....some wont give you the time of day unless buy a new one from them....best to give them a call and ask questions before you buy a used one. Always a good idea to call chassis builder with chassis number anyway.,

washeduptoo
02-14-2011, 06:38 PM
Allen Autosports makes a good chassis. We bought our 1st Allen used and he was always willing to help us. Best of luck in your decision, always consider the tire your going to run and if that chassis is running that tire with success.

Dugger_17
02-18-2011, 02:05 AM
Harris will help you alot, all you need is the chassis number and a list of questions... And I wouldnt go any older then 04, but there newer stuff is great try 06 and up...