PDA

View Full Version : 4412

richey#6
02-16-2011, 04:03 PM
just trying to get some input on what you all think the best 4412 carb is on the market is for the money. VDL / quik fuel / what is all out there ???????? :confused: thank's

stockcar5
02-17-2011, 10:44 AM
vdl made the most power for me. willys was a close second.

newguy
02-17-2011, 03:33 PM
Ive only ever bought one and its a VDL, i am so happy with the service, and the performance ill never buy anything else

Dirtrunner35
02-17-2011, 07:15 PM
I have used Quick fuel for years with no problems. C+S carbs ( choke and spit) I will not use, I bought one 4412 for 800.oo and it was junk. Used it less then 40 times, I called C+S and they really didn't want help very much. My quick fuel for 250.oo ran better. I know people that have a c+s and love them. So who knows.

I now send my carbs to KineticPerformance.net

Dugger_17
02-18-2011, 01:15 AM
I have a Willys and it makes super power.... They know how to get one right, I recommend you take your car to them with there carb and put it on the dyno... They are excellent and will got you straight with the most power the car can make... Its an investment we have has a willys carb on a jr motorsports engine for a couple years now great combo for proven power...

bushracing67
02-18-2011, 08:16 AM
I have used Quick fuel for years with no problems. C+S carbs ( choke and spit) I will not use, I bought one 4412 for 800.oo and it was junk. Used it less then 40 times, I called C+S and they really didn't want help very much. My quick fuel for 250.oo ran better. I know people that have a c+s and love them. So who knows.

I now send my carbs to KineticPerformance.net

exactly, well almost.... i have a quick fuel i bought new in 2004, that is old faithful, it has been on a race car every year since and has always worked flawlessly, bang for the buck its hard to beat, i also have a gauge legal davinci 4412 that works great, and i now run a 6425 that was reworked by my engine builder via support/parts from kenetic, that guy knows how to hook ya up !! never owned or personally raced with a cs carb, but i have helped people who had issues with 2 different carbs, chugging, bucking, poor drive ability in general, i have also talked to people that think they are the best thing ever.... so perhaps some inconsistency with the program ?

richey#6
02-19-2011, 02:24 AM
thank you all . good help