PDA

View Full Version : spatola wins ocala

smith19
02-18-2011, 10:16 PM
watched the race on the usac sprint site. showed everything in both divisions. racing was very good. dave mcwilliams was 4th. race will be streaming again tomorrow night at 6-7. oh yea they played andy griffith music for opey when he won.....lol

Schools Out
02-20-2011, 01:28 PM
i hope he was grateful in victory lane. half a lap behind behind with 1 to go and bonehead 33 took out the 2 car. spatola got a gift on that one.

snakeracin
02-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Schools Out dont be mad its just a race bro......ya Spatola won the race no need to be grateful when he took the checkerd flag 1st.......not his fault the 2 cars in front of him went to back!!! CHEER UP DUDE!!!!

77modracer
02-20-2011, 10:46 PM
A win is a win ,he went across the line first, no matter what happened , thats racinnnnnng! that sh!!!!!!! happens !!!! got to luv racing because of that ,never win till you cross the line.

Schools Out
02-22-2011, 07:00 AM
nothing for me to get mad about. i dont know the guy so i could care less how he does. just didnt want him acting like he did something when he clearly didnt have a winning car. just stating that when you get a gift like that you need to be grateful in victory lane. jmo.

Schools Out
02-23-2011, 10:54 AM
koolaid aka captain obvious we have already established he won the race. cant argue with you there. i stated that i hope he was grateful in victory lane. im not sure I understand your quoting me. please elaborate.

Schools Out
02-23-2011, 10:30 PM
well you quoted 1 line out of my post. The win for him was a gift. If you think that he had the fastest or "winning car" you clearly have no idea about racing, Spatola can tell you it was a lucky win and those type rarely happen. Found out today that USAC paid apoligized to the 2 car for making the wrong call to send him to the rear. They didnt know that the track had a protect the leader rule. So now we are talking about Spatola getting a win because of a mistake from officials. I hope you are seeing the point that it was a gift that nite. and the entire point of my previous posts were that I hope he was grateful for the win. so please read entire the quotes and dont pull 4 words from a paragraph and think youve done something.

Schools Out
02-24-2011, 06:53 AM
you have your theories. I have mine.

smith19
02-24-2011, 09:06 AM
didn't mean to start an arguement just a thread. lol

Schools Out
02-24-2011, 09:13 AM
its all good. not arguing just good debating. i have my theories people have there theories. we live in a country where we can do this type of stuff. no need to apologize.

JustAddDirt
02-25-2011, 08:17 PM
Hey I have Opie to thank for a 5k win @ KY Lake back in 05. He was a lapper and got together on a restart with the lead 2 and I was the benificiary. Never hurts to be in the right place @ the right time. A win is a win, no matter how you look at it.

David Mcwilliams
02-27-2011, 04:33 PM
great job spatola . win is a win. david mcwilliams .