PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Busch is the best

TS FAN
02-21-2011, 03:10 PM
Once again Kyle Busch proved why he is the best driver of this generation of Nascar. Driving an evil piece of carp that was wrecking on lap, the young man put himself in position to win. Unbelievable car control. Every other driver in a evil car that was trying to race, wrecked again. Sure bash away haters, but you are not going to change the facts. If this kid ever starts getting good consistent top 10 cars, he will dominate the sport like no one before him. I do not like Bloomquest at all, but he is the best by far. Unlike the Busch haters, I know top talent when I see it.:cool:
Do not take away that I have changed my mind about yesterday's type of racing. Kind of silly, not really racing, but I am happy for the underdogs having a day in the sun.

blackford
02-21-2011, 04:58 PM
I have seen some outrageously ridiculous comments and statement on 4m over the years, but you without a doubt have outdone yourself, and all others in a way no one has before!!!;)
R you serious?? It appears you have had one to many "days in the sun" ??? Lmao:D

TS FAN
02-21-2011, 05:22 PM
Pretty much the brain dead bias opinion I expected. Of course I and most of Nascar who by the way has the same opinion will be proven right.

Dugger_17
02-21-2011, 11:15 PM
No one is a better driver than Tony Stewart (if your talking pure driver skill and total package).... There is not a better combo than Jimmy Johnson and Chad Knaus... No better equipment than what Rick Hendricks puts on the track... No doubt the Busch brothers can both drive the wheels off a race car, Kyle is a hot head and overdrives his equipment 85 percent of the time, thats why hes not consistent... He can take a Top 15 car and make it a Top 3 car till it cuts a tire or snaps loose and he wrecks... If he would dive a 15th place car to a Top 10 he might win a championship... Just my opinion!!!

blackford
02-22-2011, 01:38 AM
Pretty much the brain dead bias opinion I expected. Of course I and most of Nascar who by the way has the same opinion will be proven right.

Lol... All opinions are just that... opinions, but the only thing that has been proven is that you my friend are very much the "brain dead" on this one!!!:p

TS, and the little Bush:D will never be anything more then an example of what happens when you don't/can't use you're head!!:rolleyes:

Dugger_17
02-22-2011, 03:46 AM
WOW!!! You must not watch much racing!!! Or do much for that matter, I am pretty sure Tony has 2 championships... 39 wins, 153 Top 5s, 247 Top 10s, and an average finish of 12.6 for his career... I would say "Smoke" is a pretty (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good driver!!!

Headhunter
02-22-2011, 08:03 AM
Bet there are at least 3-4 guys on you local track that can out drive anyof them. They did not have the right people, daddy's money or related to a past or present NASCAR star.

keeks
02-22-2011, 11:50 AM
You know Kyle must be good when you have to randomly defend him to all the "haters".
Did you post that about Kyle to make yourself feel better about all your lousy choices? Or just Kyle? Therapy is in order. And perhaps medication as well. Seek help my friend.:p

k

p-towne
02-22-2011, 02:14 PM
Isn't Kyle from Las vegas??:eek:

buster83
02-22-2011, 07:02 PM
Kyle Busch is totally unacceptable

Highside Hustler25
02-22-2011, 09:03 PM
bet there are at least 3-4 guys on you local track that can out drive anyof them. They did not have the right people, daddy's money or related to a past or present nascar star.

bingo !!! We have a winner.

blackford
02-23-2011, 09:46 AM
Headhunter said it all!!! I know of plenty talented racers that would make the "little Bush":D (such a suiting name for him, lol) look like the kid that just had his training wheels removed! I know not all of the talented drivers get the chance KB, and TS did, but to come on here and say KB and TS are the greatest is ridiculous sense nether of them poses the talent and mentality it takes to be a consistent contender. Maybe one day they will... but it is going to take a lot of growing up, self control, and I don't see either one ever accomplishing that!!

CIRF
02-23-2011, 03:53 PM
I sometimes read this stuff about Kyle Busch other boards, one in particular where a bunch of former 4m'ers hang out. I don't begin to try to make anyone believe that I am a flawless judge of driver talent, but the results just don't add up. The 18 car has a championship pedigree, what is KB waiting for? If he's gonna' go down in history as one the greatest of all time he better pick up the pace. He hasn't shown the ability to sustain a run of high achieving consistency. Bobby Labonte won a championship in that car and I don't consider him to be in the top ten in driver rankings, but he is in the top 2 or 3 in class and humble dignity and Busch could learn a lot from Bobby in that regard.

CIRF
02-23-2011, 05:40 PM
Be sure to come back when the lowlife fool wins 6 or 7 championships. Bad a$$, riiiiiiight! Bbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah ahahaha!!!! Even then he'll still be nothing piece of human garbage that no one with a lick of sense or an ounce of class could be a fan of.

dirtisforracin
02-23-2011, 08:57 PM
How many wins does he have in all 3 series? Bobby had the crew chief, I believe, that assisted him with his championship. He will get a championship or two before he is done. BTW How many does JR, Edwards, Hamlin, Burton, Martin, Biffle, Kahne, all have, the exact same number of championships. ZERO!

TS FAN
02-23-2011, 11:37 PM
Bet there are at least 3-4 guys on you local track that can out drive anyof them. They did not have the right people, daddy's money or related to a past or present NASCAR star.

Your statement goes no where. None of it is true regarding Tony or Kyle. Tony worked his way up the latter, i watched it. His performance got him where he is. Kyle has won over 100 Nascar races already. No body gave him anything but a reward for superior talent.

TS FAN
02-23-2011, 11:42 PM
Headhunter said it all!!! I know of plenty talented racers that would make the "little Bush":D (such a suiting name for him, lol) look like the kid that just had his training wheels removed! I know not all of the talented drivers get the chance KB, and TS did, but to come on here and say KB and TS are the greatest is ridiculous sense nether of them poses the talent and mentality it takes to be a consistent contender. Maybe one day they will... but it is going to take a lot of growing up, self control, and I don't see either one ever accomplishing that!!

You are really blinded by hate and ignorance, aren't you? you can't begin to back up your remarks. you should stick to loving Bloomer, then you are on safe ground. Assessing Nascar talent is not your strong suit.

TS FAN
02-23-2011, 11:46 PM
I sometimes read this stuff about Kyle Busch other boards, one in particular where a bunch of former 4m'ers hang out. I don't begin to try to make anyone believe that I am a flawless judge of driver talent, but the results just don't add up. The 18 car has a championship pedigree, what is KB waiting for? If he's gonna' go down in history as one the greatest of all time he better pick up the pace. He hasn't shown the ability to sustain a run of high achieving consistency. Bobby Labonte won a championship in that car and I don't consider him to be in the top ten in driver rankings, but he is in the top 2 or 3 in class and humble dignity and Busch could learn a lot from Bobby in that regard.

Kyle Busch gets inconsistent cars. sometime good, often time not. You get him near the front and see what happens. BTW it not the same team, car etc that Bobby won in. You put Busch in cars as good as Johnson gets with a good pitcrew and he will win 12-15 races a yr.

TS FAN
02-23-2011, 11:49 PM
Be sure to come back when the lowlife fool wins 6 or 7 championships. Bad a$$, riiiiiiight! Bbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah ahahaha!!!! Even then he'll still be nothing piece of human garbage that no one with a lick of sense or an ounce of class could be a fan of.

Don't off your perch. Mean while try learning something about racing talent.

blackford
02-24-2011, 01:53 AM
You are really blinded by hate and ignorance, aren't you? you can't begin to back up your remarks. you should stick to loving Bloomer, then you are on safe ground. Assessing Nascar talent is not your strong suit.

If I were blinded by hate and ignorance I would be on your side, wouldn't I? Of course you can't see that, it would be a safe bet that most can. You're ridiculous constant babble about a racer that hasn't enough ability in a race car to fill a Pepsi cap is all that's needed to know how well you asses talent... who do you think doesn't see the fact that KB hasn't got the mentality nor the stability to do anything but drive over his head? Sure he has been impressive with some of the moves and the ability to drive, but if you can't be there at the finish at a consistent level, Who in there right mind is going to provided a superior team and ride? It ain't gonna happen, he isn't there to answer the call!!!:rolleyes:

balljoint_
02-24-2011, 07:17 PM
Championships do not mean he is a good driver!!!!!!!

Championships are of the PAST.

For example Richard Petty.

I liked Montoyas performance. Sideways twice at 180 mph.

Went to the back 3 times.

Would have done better if Mcmurray didnt have problems. Still placed 6th, no scratches.

TS FAN
02-25-2011, 10:10 AM
Montoya is a great wheel man too.

TS FAN
02-25-2011, 10:15 AM
If I were blinded by hate and ignorance I would be on your side, wouldn't I? Of course you can't see that, it would be a safe bet that most can. You're ridiculous constant babble about a racer that hasn't enough ability in a race car to fill a Pepsi cap is all that's needed to know how well you asses talent... who do you think doesn't see the fact that KB hasn't got the mentality nor the stability to do anything but drive over his head? Sure he has been impressive with some of the moves and the ability to drive, but if you can't be there at the finish at a consistent level, Who in there right mind is going to provided a superior team and ride? It ain't gonna happen, he isn't there to answer the call!!!:rolleyes:

Your hate is clouding your judgement. Feel good though, you have company. Kyle Busch is the best Nascar driver of this generation. His peers mostly agree.:cool:

J. Steve Davis
02-25-2011, 10:22 AM
Maybe Kyle's new wife will teach him to be a good loser instead of pouting and dragging his chin all the way to his trailer after getting outrun on the track. Good guys know how to win and lose.

keeks
02-25-2011, 11:41 AM
So i went searching to find out how many wins he has in Nascar. Turns out to be 85, not over 100. That's a big diff, but not the reason for my post. During my search I ended up on Shrubs website, looking at his bio. Then I got this weird chill down my spine, and closed the site immediately. I hope nobody checks my browsing history. I feel so dirty!:o

k

Headhunter
02-25-2011, 02:27 PM
Your statement goes no where. None of it is true regarding Tony or Kyle. Tony worked his way up the latter, i watched it. His performance got him where he is. Kyle has won over 100 Nascar races already. No body gave him anything but a reward for superior talent.

To honest I was generalizing that comment to most NASCAR drivers in that series today, Did not mean to get your skivvies in such a bunch.

I do not think there is the driving talent of old there any more. It is 80% set up, 10% driver and 10% strategy. Bar luck, these races are now won from behind a computer screen, If it was not for the engineers running Chassis simulations or FEA analasyis, Wind tunnels and shaker rigs.

How many of them would not be there is it was not for what I said? Sorry but the best talent in the world will get you no place in this sport without the BEST equipment, knowlede and finacial support from someplace. If they were that good then they could win the Daytona 500 with a old street stock.

I stand by my statement that there are at least 3-4 guys running at you local tracks that could be just as good as ANY of them on TV they just never hit the sperm lottery or had the right connections.

blackford
02-25-2011, 03:27 PM
Your hate is clouding your judgement. Feel good though, you have company. Kyle Busch is the best Nascar driver of this generation. His peers mostly agree.:cool:

No hate here, just like too watch you and you're soul mate KB continue too make fools of yourselves...:p To say KB is the best, only shows you haven't a clue about what it takes to be successful in any racing or anything else for that matter!! But continue on, you give this board someone to laugh at...:D

StrokerAce
02-25-2011, 03:38 PM
Kyle Busch's 86TH NASCAR career win 7th All-Time at age 25 (tied with Bobby Allison at 86) - 24th win of 2010 as of 11-20-2010 it came in a Nationwide race at Homestead
11-20-10. Kyle Busch scored his 86th NASCAR victory; he passed Cale Yarborough (he had 83 wins). Kyle won 8 truck races out of 16 starts in truck in 2010.

------------------
All Time Nascar Wins
1. Richard Petty 200
2. David Pearson 106
3. Dale Earnhardt 97
3. Darrell Waltrip 97
5. Mark Martin 95
6. Jeff Gordon 87
7. Bobby Allison 86
7. Kyle Busch 86
8.Cale Yarborough 83
9. Kevin Harvick 59
10. Rusty Wallace 55
11. Jimmy Johnson 54
12. Junior Johnson 50
13. Greg Biffle 52
14. Tony Stewart 50

------------
I know one of Petty's win's #199 or #200 came with an over size engine. And a bunch came with a chopped top / with a vinyl roof to hide it. Said the vinyl top made it work like a golf ball with the dimples...

Also Petty and Pearson's wins were on dirt. A lot of the drivers wins in the top 3 or 4 above came in Sportsman and Nationwide.

I been watching a lot of this NASCAR stuff since the late 50's /early 60's. Seen Allison in the Madoor (sp) AMC. Benny Parson in the #98 Ford win the ARCA 200 at Daytona in 1969.

Kyle Busch is a fresh breath of air to Nascar. Watching practice today, look for Kyle to add to his win list this weekend.

tumbleweed
02-25-2011, 04:16 PM
H$ll, Kyle has only won 1 more Sprint Cup race than JR, and according to some people JR is the worse driver in Sprint Cup. At least Gordon's record of 87 races consist of 82 Sprint Cup wins. All but 1 of JJ's wins were Sprint Cup. Got to compare apples to apples. People say "if he had good equipment" he would have won more. I think Gibbs has given Kyle excellent equipment, but Kyle seems to tear them up before it gets time to go for the win.

TS FAN
02-26-2011, 12:16 AM
laughing my butt off. Kyle takes winning cars and wrecks.Really? No, Kyle takes winning cars and wins with them 86 times by age 25. When and if he gets consistant cars, he will reek havoc and dominate the sport. Then I will be laughing at the Kyle haters.

StrokerAce
02-26-2011, 05:20 AM
Kyle Busch's 87TH NASCAR career win 6th All-Time at age 25 (tied with Jeff Gordon at 87) - Kyle Busch scored his 87th NASCAR victory; at Phoenix on 2-25-11 in a truck race.

Before the year is up he will be 3rd on the all time win list.

Give Kyle time the others have 10 to 14 years on him. Busch age 25, Earnhardt Jr. age 36, Gordon age 39, Johnson age 35, Stewart age 39.

There is a big difference between points racing and racing for the win. With no points for Camping World and Nationwide for the Sprit guys this year, its go for the win.
------------------
All Time Nascar Wins
1. Richard Petty 200
2. David Pearson 106
3. Dale Earnhardt 97
3. Darrell Waltrip 97
5. Mark Martin 95
6. Jeff Gordon 87
6. Kyle Busch 87
7. Bobby Allison 86
8.Cale Yarborough 83
9. Kevin Harvick 59
10. Rusty Wallace 55
11. Jimmy Johnson 54
12. Junior Johnson 50
13. Greg Biffle 52
14. Tony Stewart 50

kenbarls
02-26-2011, 06:19 AM
Yeah right! I agree with you. I am also a big fan of Kyle Busch. I hope that he will win all his races. :D

TS FAN
02-26-2011, 10:12 AM
Kyle makes this sport fun to watch. The fact that so many people hate him makes it better. At the end of the day, his incredible ability to win in everything he drives will speak for its self. He will grow out of the immaturity as he gets older. He is far from the only driver that acted spoiled when they were young. But the kid is a winning driver, period. If everyone acted like corporate clones, no one would watch.

blackford
02-26-2011, 12:03 PM
Kyle makes this sport fun to watch. The fact that so many people hate him makes it better. At the end of the day, his incredible ability to win in everything he drives will speak for its self. He will grow out of the immaturity as he gets older. He is far from the only driver that acted spoiled when they were young. But the kid is a winning driver, period. If everyone acted like corporate clones, no one would watch.

Don't hold you're breath on the "grow up" part, TS never did! How is "the kid a winning driver"? He can't finish a race... Keep going, you are hilarious!!!!:D

LITE-INN
02-26-2011, 12:26 PM
Kyle Busch's 87TH NASCAR career win 6th All-Time at age 25 (tied with Jeff Gordon at 87) - Kyle Busch scored his 87th NASCAR victory; at Phoenix on 2-25-11 in a truck race.

Before the year is up he will be 3rd on the all time win list.

Give Kyle time the others have 10 to 14 years on him. Busch age 25, Earnhardt Jr. age 36, Gordon age 39, Johnson age 35, Stewart age 39.

There is a big difference between points racing and racing for the win. With no points for Camping World and Nationwide for the Sprit guys this year, its go for the win.
------------------
All Time Nascar Wins
1. Richard Petty 200
2. David Pearson 106
3. Dale Earnhardt 97
3. Darrell Waltrip 97
5. Mark Martin 95
6. Jeff Gordon 87
6. Kyle Busch 87
7. Bobby Allison 86
8.Cale Yarborough 83
9. Kevin Harvick 59
10. Rusty Wallace 55
11. Jimmy Johnson 54
12. Junior Johnson 50
13. Greg Biffle 52
14. Tony Stewart 50
that kinda misleading isn't it a truck win is the same as sprint cup wtf?

StrokerAce
02-26-2011, 02:11 PM
LITE

Not really when you stop and think. Some of Petty and Pearson's wins came on dirt. A lot of the drivers listed above Kyle Busch, their wins came in Winston Cup cars and the Sportsman cars with shorter wheel base. Its just the way NASCAR list the wins, its their stats not mine.

Junior Johnson with his coiled up gas line that held an extra gallon of gas. Bobby Allison with his R & D car that Bobby Hillin drove to a win and Allison fired Hillin.

Allison's crew chief was the biggest cheat of all in NASCAR, now he is over NASCAR's tech.

racin6mod
02-26-2011, 02:35 PM
I would only say Kyle is one of the best on pavement he can win in anything as long as it's on pavement Tony S has proven he can win in anything on any surface he just is a #ock sucker with bad/no personality and he requires top notch equipment to win. one of the two is the best right now and both rub it in nascars face(gota like that) but I don't pull for either.

TS FAN
02-26-2011, 06:52 PM
Don't hold you're breath on the "grow up" part, TS never did! How is "the kid a winning driver"? He can't finish a race... Keep going, you are hilarious!!!!:D

i am wondering at what point you figure out that your comments on Kyle's lack of ability are simpleminded. He just keeps making a fool of you. I will wait for your next inane observation about the young man.:cool::p

LITE-INN
02-26-2011, 07:33 PM
I 'm watching the new kid for Woods and Roush ran in the top ten today until a tire failure

TS FAN
02-26-2011, 10:00 PM
Bayne is a nice kid. He would do well to take pointers from Kyle Busch. Especially on how to drive an evil, loose car.

LITE-INN
02-27-2011, 07:06 AM
I think bayne will do ok with or without anybodies help

TS FAN
02-27-2011, 02:11 PM
Actually that would be a mistake for any young driver. Don't you think? Every successful driver I know of took mentoring and asked many, many questions from
the veteran successful drivers.

LITE-INN
02-27-2011, 02:26 PM
maybe kyle needs to take tips from trevor abiout being polite cordial racer lol

Highside Hustler25
02-27-2011, 06:18 PM
Not a Edwards fan but, I betcha Cuzzin Carl will have a nice payback for Bush. :eek:

mudslinger47
02-28-2011, 01:21 AM
Man, what a bunch of loser Kyle h8trs. You guys are laughable. Two wins and a second in PIR and off to Vegas with Kyle and Kurt in the points lead. And I think some of you less then smart folks may have forgotten the Kurt already won a Championship. I don't believe Mark Martin ever won a championship, does that make him any less of a competitor? Kyle is not only good, but probably boarding on great. Yes he needs to calm down a little and it looks like he's done that so far this yr. Even in his non-wining interviews he now smiles, what are you h8trs going to whine about now? Your losers, get used to it, Kyle will be winning for a long time to come.

Duane

dirtbozz10
02-28-2011, 01:24 AM
got schooled by the best ever in a cup car.:D

awnunn
02-28-2011, 09:48 AM
got schooled by the best ever in a cup car.:D

Jimmy Johnson didnt beat him.

TS FAN
02-28-2011, 11:19 AM
Jeffie in his own words. We just beat Kyle Busch. He knows who is the best out there. Unlike the kyle haters. This is going to be the year Kyle wins his first championship. Just wait for it.

StrokerAce
02-28-2011, 03:29 PM
http://www.nascar.com/news/110227/maumann-jgordon-phoenix-win-prime/index.html

Jeff Gordon found a way to beat the driver perhaps closest to matching Gordon's talent during his prime.

"We beat Kyle Busch! Are you kidding me? Pinch me, man! Pinch me!"

“Man, what an awesome, awesome, feeling it is when you've got the car right like that. And they give you 20 [laps] to go and it's your job to go get it done, you've got what you need to go do that and then you pull it off.”

JEFF GORDON - No one stays atop NASCAR's throne forever. Richard Petty. David Pearson. Cale Yarborough. Bobby Allison. Bill Elliott. Darrell Waltrip. Rusty Wallace. Dale Earnhardt. Jeff Gordon. Jimmie Johnson.

And now perhaps Kyle Busch, with his 88 victories in NASCAR's three major touring series, could be considered today's heir apparent. So for Gordon to beat Busch at his best was like turning the clock back 15 years, when it was the Intimidator and the Golden Boy going toe-to toe, week-in and week-out.

"He's tough," Gordon said of his former Hendrick teammate. "I respect his talent, that team, and he's aggressive. I think everybody knows, you don't want to have to restart up against him. He's just won a lot of stuff lately. And to be quite honest with you, to me, there's nothing cooler."

jeffro15
02-28-2011, 06:16 PM
Man, what a bunch of loser Kyle h8trs. You guys are laughable. Two wins and a second in PIR and off to Vegas with Kyle and Kurt in the points lead. And I think some of you less then smart folks may have forgotten the Kurt already won a Championship. I don't believe Mark Martin ever won a championship, does that make him any less of a competitor? Kyle is not only good, but probably boarding on great. Yes he needs to calm down a little and it looks like he's done that so far this yr. Even in his non-wining interviews he now smiles, what are you h8trs going to whine about now? Your losers, get used to it, Kyle will be winning for a long time to come.

Duane

Today , he was the best @ causing a BIG wreck !!!! ( Phoenix):cool:

mudslinger47
02-28-2011, 08:10 PM
And Kyle still finished second and they didn't. Its car control, and Carl didn't have it at that point. Carl really should not have lost his car on that hit, it wasn't that bad.

Duane

hogracer3d
02-28-2011, 08:21 PM
KB needs to borrow Allison's chopper

racer15B
02-28-2011, 08:23 PM
Today , he was the best @ causing a BIG wreck !!!! ( Phoenix):cool:

If you look at the replay close ( and know the way kyle is ) this is what you will see. Ryan bumped kyle and got him lose, when Ryan got by Kyle, Kyle TRIED to cut down right behind Ryan to return the favor ( If not take him out ) in the next turn and door slammed Carl. That's what really happened, and ALL YOU 18 tag along's know it..Just like when kyle hit the wall at the first of the race trying to go on the outside and make it 3 wide coming off the turn. It won't kyles fault and stupidity it was, they didn't give him room. I guess at the drivers meeting they forgot to tell them when the 18 comes up behind you, your to move out of the way. Another funny thing is the way they started adding all the wins in all 3 classes together for the 18 team. I'm sorry TEAM'S not team..

mudslinger47
02-28-2011, 09:05 PM
LOL aww, thats a good one, next time, try watching the race. Instead of making excuses why your guy doesn't run as well. Kyle has better car control then about 95% of the guys (and gals) out there. And still a smidge better then the last 5%. Get used to it, Kyle is a winner and he will win more, in all three divisions. Like the man said, ya don't have to like him to recognise talent.

Duane

kidrock
02-28-2011, 09:25 PM
Mud is right there is no denying KB has the talent and will win a championship if not this year but, soon.

Highside Hustler25
03-01-2011, 05:00 AM
kb needs to borrow allison's chopper

ouch ! Thats just not right !

blackford
03-01-2011, 12:38 PM
KB needs to borrow Allison's chopper
I think it's hilarious that some folks actually think KB can do something other then be a screw up, but to come on here and make a comment in such a low life fashion as hogracer has, is a testament to how moronic some people can get!!!

Hog's classless existence, makes KB look 1st class!!

Jessica@EMD
03-01-2011, 12:55 PM

Duane

I believe this is the best post i've ever read on 4m! haha. Well said!

jeffro15
03-01-2011, 03:59 PM
I believe this is the best post i've ever read on 4m! haha. Well said!

I guess he's just been" waitin' to strike" the last five years !!! He may be all that , but until ya back em up w\titles , ya ain't shi!@#t...:cool: p.s. he knows what the back of 48 looks like , agree !!!:o

klemmabyna
03-01-2011, 04:31 PM
i'd love to see all the kyle busch lovers disappear until the guy wins a championship.:D

jeffro15
03-01-2011, 06:41 PM
I hear ya... And don't even get me started on the brand of car he uses !! Hey , latemodelamerica is a dam!@n cool site ..

mudslinger47
03-01-2011, 07:00 PM
LOL You guys are about as worthless as tits on a boar hog!! So how many titles has Jr won? And Burton? and Harvick? and Martin? and on and on. But guess what, they'll all be chasin the Toyota of Kyle Busch. But you know what? It would be worse if he was in a Chevy, cause there faster. So not only is he good, he has to win with an inferior car. So what do you thimble headed gherkins have to say about that?

LOL What a bunch of Rubes.

Duane

LITE-INN
03-01-2011, 07:04 PM
somebody needs to put the crack pipe down

blackford
03-01-2011, 10:06 PM
i'd love to see all the kyle busch lovers disappear until the guy wins a championship.:D

Then who would we laugh at?? If you get you're wish will never have anyone to laugh at!!:D

blackford
03-01-2011, 10:19 PM
somebody needs to put the crack pipe down

Yeah!! That pipe is making him say things like "tits" on here... he should of said melons!!!:cool::D

mudslinger47
03-01-2011, 11:22 PM
Kinda what I expected, a little blather but no substance. In other words, ya got nothin'. And for your info, I'm in my sixties, self employed and don't use drugs unless a Dr. forces them on me, and that includes aspirin. So you guys just keep poundin' your gums (or what ever you pound) and watch Kyle win. It will be enjoyable. (to me)

Duane

TS FAN
03-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Kyle is the best of this generation. Period. OK to disagree. but stick around. You people that hate him now are really going to hate him. Probably starting with his championship season of 2011. Wait for it. I will be discussing this again at season's end.

LITE-INN
03-02-2011, 10:41 PM
its not in NASCARS script:o:o:p:p

Highside Hustler25
03-03-2011, 05:46 AM
Yeah!! That pipe is making him say things like "tits" on here... he should of said melons!!!:cool::D

I never knew you could say " MELONS " on 4m. I thought that was a bad word bad word bad word bad word bad word.:confused:

racer15B
03-04-2011, 06:28 AM
LOL aww, thats a good one, next time, try watching the race. Instead of making excuses why your guy doesn't run as well. Kyle has better car control then about 95% of the guys (and gals) out there. And still a smidge better then the last 5%. Get used to it, Kyle is a winner and he will win more, in all three divisions. Like the man said, ya don't have to like him to recognise talent.

DuaneLoL, Hate to tell ya, But my guy ( as you call him ) WON !!!! See I did watch the race. Next

racer15B
03-04-2011, 07:08 AM
Mud is right there is no denying KB has the talent and will win a championship if not this year but, soon.

Now, Let me clear something up. I NEVER said that Kyle couldn't drive ( he can) To me he's over rated for now. With all the spot lights on him the way they are now, (every race) when he truly deserves the spot light people won't care because we as race fans have heard it 1,000,000 times before over & over every weekend. This is not to make any one mad just the way I feel. It's not that I don't like KB as a driver ( sometimes) I have all the Respect in the world for ALL THE DRIVERS for what they do It's just I don't like KB's 12yr. old, It won't my fault, I'm on the track so pull over and don't race me, Arrogant, Piss Poor Attitude if he don't win or everything don't go his way every race even if the car has ran good ( 3rd. to 10th. place car) all day. He don't give the crew there due credit for working there A$$ off to get the car that good. He would rather walk off like I said A 12yr. old. This is the part I don't like about KB. As a fan NO ONE wont's to here the same drivers name every week all day rather he's running 1st or 30th. Not even ( as you said) my man.

racer15B
03-04-2011, 07:22 AM
Kinda what I expected, a little blather but no substance. In other words, ya got nothin'. And for your info, I'm in my sixties, self employed and don't use drugs unless a Dr. forces them on me, and that includes aspirin. So you guys just keep poundin' your gums (or what ever you pound) and watch Kyle win. It will be enjoyable. (to me)

DuaneIf your saying your successful and respected in your field then maybe you can text or E mail KB and tell how to do the same in the Big Boy Class (Sprint Cup)

Please don't get mad I'm just kidding around with ya.

racer15B
03-04-2011, 07:38 AM
Nascar found that the 24 of Jeff Gordon was to HEAVY, yes I said HEAVY. When Nascar started checking Jeff's car they found NOTHING until they lifted the hood and there they found Kyle Bush. When asked what the He!! he was doing he said he was trying to find out how that Chevy was so FAST.

TS FAN
03-04-2011, 04:23 PM
When you talk over rated, you talk about that fellow in the 24. Kyle is not even rated, but the fellow in the 24 has already been declared the winner this week and the favorite to win the championship. The fellow in the 24 has as much chance of winning the championship as Bill Elliot. The fellow in the 24 is simply a driver with some talent that has the best engineered cars his entire career. Much of his success happen in a four year span with the cheat cars. Evernham by his own admission left them scratching their heads with his cheat tires.:)

LITE-INN
03-04-2011, 07:09 PM
the crack must be pretty plentyful

Highside Hustler25
03-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Nascar found that the 24 of Jeff Gordon was to HEAVY, yes I said HEAVY. When Nascar started checking Jeff's car they found NOTHING until they lifted the hood and there they found Kyle Bush. When asked what the He!! he was doing he said he was trying to find out how that Chevy was so FAST.

That's good stuff right there.:)

mudslinger47
03-05-2011, 01:53 AM
LoL, Hate to tell ya, But my guy ( as you call him ) WON !!!! See I did watch the race. Next

YA, and your guys was totally stoked that he actually beat Kyle Busch. At least your driver has sense enough to know who is good. And by the way, congrats to Jeff, he worked for it. One of the few times the guy that desearved it won it.

Duane

LITE-INN
03-05-2011, 08:46 AM
yep kyle is good GOOD FOR NOTHING

mantooth
03-05-2011, 03:49 PM
make-in dumb a$$ moves

LITE-INN
03-05-2011, 05:41 PM
http://www.nascar.com/video/post-race/highlights/110305/nns-las-high-three/index.html

LITE-INN
03-05-2011, 06:03 PM
why was mr super star down there thats ok some ole man won anyway

mudslinger47
03-05-2011, 09:27 PM
LOL you guys need a bunch of cheese to go with all that whine!!!! LOL Go Kyle(leading the points) in Vegas.

Duane

mudslinger47
03-06-2011, 01:19 AM
Bummer for Kyle in the Busch race, he said he screwed up, he was right, fastest car there and he threw it away. Oh well, least he was honest.

Duane

melanie14
03-06-2011, 05:29 AM
He has the potential to. I don't think anyone will think of him as the best driver "ever" when his career is over, but he'll definitely rank near the top, and he probably will make the HOF..

mudslinger47
03-06-2011, 11:13 AM
It seems to me that you couldn't possible have a best driver ever, things change to much and what is considered great in one decade is mediocre the next. I hear the term bandied about, but to me its ridiculous.

Duane

LITE-INN
03-06-2011, 02:47 PM
mr doughboy is leading

mantooth
03-06-2011, 03:34 PM
OIL pan failure

LITE-INN
03-06-2011, 03:51 PM
oops you mean the pan couldn't all the lose parts what a shame

blackford
03-06-2011, 03:52 PM
Ha Ha Ha... Lmao!! He is "the best", at not finishing races...

blackford
03-06-2011, 03:55 PM
OOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Chhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttt !!! Here he comes !!!

Yeah... back to the hauler again!!:D

klemmabyna
03-06-2011, 05:36 PM
It seems to me that you couldn't possible have a best driver ever, things change to much and what is considered great in one decade is mediocre the next. I hear the term bandied about, but to me its ridiculous.

Duane

you're right. it's alot easier to say who isn't the best ever. and kyle ain't even close.:D

wallcrusher
03-06-2011, 05:52 PM
As much as, I don't care about Nascar.....While comparing drivers and, comparing them to past and present,......The Busch brothers have the talent and most of all,the money, to compete in any race they enter. Lets face the facts......they have not earned the status that they enjoy....it was paid for...mostly. Just like a majority of Nascar racers. I'm not saying that they cannot drive, just saying that they would not stack up against the journeyman racers, on an even playing field.
.......and might wanna consider Jimmy J........He seems to be whippin' dat azz.
......please don't drop the point's bomb on me......they all race by the same rules.
.....if you wanna call it racing!

LITE-INN
03-06-2011, 07:04 PM
looks to mr cousin carl and the doughboy teams are the ones on top right now

mudslinger47
03-06-2011, 11:50 PM
Well, son of a gun, I didn't realize Kyle was responsible for manufacturing the tires and building the engines. I'll keep that in mind.

Jimmy Spencer??? Are you serious???? Now, that was the best laugh I've had in a while!! He couldn't drive his thumb up his butt with out help!!!

And you obviously have no clue about the Busch brothers. One worked for the city of Las Vegas and the other was a grocery shelf stocker. Either get a clue or do some research. When they "EACH" had proven themselves, they then attracted sponsors and eventually moved into top rides. Kurt got his ride with Roush threw Jacks Gong show and then he did help his brother by dropping names. What dolts like you forget is most of these racers came from modest beginnings. Not all, but most.

Try a little research before you blab on.

Duane

kidrock
03-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Well, son of a gun, I didn't realize Kyle was responsible for manufacturing the tires and building the engines. I'll keep that in mind.

Jimmy Spencer??? Are you serious???? Now, that was the best laugh I've had in a while!! He couldn't drive his thumb up his butt with out help!!!

And you obviously have no clue about the Busch brothers. One worked for the city of Las Vegas and the other was a grocery shelf stocker. Either get a clue or do some research. When they "EACH" had proven themselves, they then attracted sponsors and eventually moved into top rides. Kurt got his ride with Roush threw Jacks Gong show and then he did help his brother by dropping names. What dolts like you forget is most of these racers came from modest beginnings. Not all, but most.

Try a little research before you blab on.

Duane

I agree they both eraned their way right their in Vegas.

mudslinger47
03-07-2011, 11:28 PM
These yoyo's don't ever seem to think. There are a lot of guys in cup that didn't have a silver spoon. David Gililand, Clint Boyer, Cousin Carl and the list goes on. Flippin no nuthin's post crud they know nuthin' about. Jeff Gordon wasn't rich nor was Jimmy Johnson. They were good, got noticed and made it. I don't know why I get so steamed of these maroons, I guess there just lazy. Later Kid!!

Duane

1Blacksheep
03-20-2011, 01:43 PM
Bristol Nationwide = Winner , Workin on the Cup side. I'll post back in a few hrs with that win also ! That boy sucks as a driver LOL.

1Blacksheep
03-20-2011, 03:18 PM
..........18..............:eek:....A.....W.....E.. ...S.....O.....M.....E.....:D..........Wish we could do that :D ...The Double,Duece,Twin,Dose, What ever you want to call it.LOL. Sorry Boys . Don't have to like it or him to respect it !

LITE-INN
03-20-2011, 09:17 PM
yep but his bro is leading with cousin carl second I pick cousin carl

mudslinger47
03-21-2011, 12:50 AM
You lose!!! Kyle wins. Like it was a big suprise. LOL

Duane

LITE-INN
03-21-2011, 07:18 AM
look at the point standings lol

mudslinger47
03-21-2011, 10:39 AM
And the points have what to do with Bristol (4th race of the season) and Kyle winning and Carl being the first loser?

Duane

LITE-INN
03-21-2011, 11:11 AM
pionts are what whens championships you know Johnson earnhardt petty gordon I don't busch on the list

Clayton_Wetter
03-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Now this is real entertainment! Setting back and taking it in!;)

kidrock
03-21-2011, 06:14 PM
Kyle goes out to win races and he does not points race. I would rather see someone go out there and try and win races then ride around just to get a good points race out of it.

LITE-INN
03-21-2011, 06:20 PM
so he wiill never be a true champion but I tell you what he has a great face for RADIO LOL

kidrock
03-21-2011, 06:24 PM
so he wiill never be a true champion but I tell you what he has a great face for RADIO LOL
Time will tell. he has the potential to be a champion but, will he. I guess we will see but, I bet he is not done winning races.

Highside Hustler25
03-22-2011, 07:02 PM
Don't know about the best, but he sure helped my fantasy Nascar standings Sunday.:cool:

mudslinger47
03-22-2011, 07:11 PM
There jealous. Bunch of nattering nay-bobs. They "WISH" there favorite drive could create just a little excitement. Carl comes close, but when all is said and done, for excitement potential, Kyle is the man. If I have to watch JJ and grass grow for a championship, I'll chose Kyle every time.

Duane

wallcrusher
03-22-2011, 07:35 PM
There jealous. Bunch of nattering nay-bobs. They "WISH" there favorite drive could create just a little excitement. Carl comes close, but when all is said and done, for excitement potential, Kyle is the man. If I have to watch JJ and grass grow for a championship, I'll chose Kyle every time.

Duane

Great description.....NASGRAS

mudslinger47
04-26-2011, 08:12 PM
Hmmm, just voted by the media as best driver in the first quarter, go figure. LOL

http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cup-kyle-busch-gets-1st-quarter-driver-of-year/

Duane

LITE-INN
04-26-2011, 10:14 PM
it was a bribe from Pee Wee

hostgator116
04-26-2011, 11:17 PM
It's good video. Thanks for share.

mudslinger47
04-27-2011, 12:44 AM
it was a bribe from Pee Wee

I doubt they like it any more then you do, but I on the other hand get a great deal of yuck factor knowin' you h8rs are out there and sufferin'. That alone makes me smile!!!

:cool: Duane

mudslinger47
05-02-2011, 12:01 AM
Well h8r's, how bout that? I hope they appreciated the butt whoopin bestowed on the entire field. Total, 100%, undeniable domination. Read it and weep h8r's. LOL

Duane

CIRF
05-18-2011, 10:27 AM
Please notify me when pee wee jr. wins 8 Cup championships and/or 201 Cup races. Till then he's just another also ran jerk off who wears weird sunglasses and acts like the fool that he is.

Someones apt to catch him in a porno theater spankin' frank just like pee wee sr. That would be exciting for all the pee wee jr. fans, wouldn't it?

Bbbwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha!!!!!

LITE-INN
05-19-2011, 07:53 AM
but he just hired a driver that may soon kick his butt

1Blacksheep
05-19-2011, 06:38 PM
Meanwhile Rowdy Rocks. Wish he would have jumped out and stomped a wet spot in Harvicks a$$. I would like him even more!!! Kevy will put her in Park before he climbs out next time LMAO.:p RCR was just given an aero secret from the Gibbs team . How to get more air on the nose, Maker flat with the pit wall,she make down force then!!! :eek::D

CIRF
06-02-2011, 11:41 AM
That was a real butt whoopin' ol' pee wee jr. put on 'em at Charlotte Sunday night. Read it and weep lovers of pee wee jr.

Bbbwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaahahahahahahahahah!!

LITE-INN
06-03-2011, 06:34 PM
but hey can do 128 in a 45 congrats pee wee

15jr
06-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Meanwhile Rowdy Rocks. Wish he would have jumped out and stomped a wet spot in Harvicks a$$. I would like him even more!!! Kevy will put her in Park before he climbs out next time LMAO.:p RCR was just given an aero secret from the Gibbs team . How to get more air on the nose, Maker flat with the pit wall,she make down force then!!! :eek::D

Not sure how good a chance Busch would have against Harvick considering he just got beat up by Childress! No diff to me I don't like any of them.

mudslinger46
07-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Kyle said he'd dohis talkin' on the track, guess RC shold listen to him!!! LOL Funny stuff RC crashing out and finishing way back, mighty funny. Kyle B rules.

Duane

mudslinger46
07-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Well, I guess I finally got through to evryone. LOL

Duane

blackford
11-06-2011, 06:24 PM
Wonder what TS Fan thinks of his boy now? "The Best":D

Do you see the light yet?:p

KB is the biggest loser in racing period!

LITE-INN
11-06-2011, 07:01 PM
now wait a second he is actuallty higher than bloomer in something:):):)

blackford
11-06-2011, 07:12 PM
now wait a second he is actuallty higher than bloomer in something:)

Go fetch me some melons!:p

Hows the pale pull going????:D

Highside Hustler25
11-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Well, I guess I finally got through to evryone. LOL

Duane

No, fact is no body gives a rats azz about the Pee Wee Herman lookalike.:rolleyes:

Clayton_Wetter
11-06-2011, 07:37 PM
I know you are but what am I?

kidrock
11-06-2011, 07:42 PM
I know you are but what am I?

Hard to believe that guy can wheel a race car looking like that ;);)

blackford
11-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Hard to believe that guy can wheel a race car looking like that ;);)

Even pee wee had sense enough to do his dirty deeds in the dark of a movie theater...:eek::D

LITE-INN
11-06-2011, 11:22 PM
what makes you think that kyle doesn't find the theater also

Clayton_Wetter
11-07-2011, 05:42 PM
what makes you think that kyle doesn't find the theater also

Someday a bunch of race drivers are going to hang you by the nads!!:D

If they can find them!!!

LITE-INN
11-07-2011, 06:19 PM
come on he looks just like pee wee if I was Nascar oe gibbs I'd park his skinny azz

blackford
11-07-2011, 06:45 PM
May the decedents of 10,000 crotch eaters invade his shorts!:D

Clayton_Wetter
11-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Kyle Busch rules!!!http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/cool/cool-smiley-008.gif

LITE-INN
11-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Really what does he rule not nascar looks like cousin carl or the dough boy no jeffey poo or jj and definetly not pee wee

1Blacksheep
11-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Kyles the Man . And apparently one you don't want to rough up while passing . :p LOL

blackford
11-10-2011, 07:50 PM
Kyles the Man . And apparently one you don't want to rough up while passing . :p LOL

If left to "do as he will", then he will "get as he gives"!:)

An eye for an eye...Amen!!:cool: