PDA

View Full Version : 14 Degree Pro Action cast iron heads and complete top end off a Russel Baker

stunner
02-25-2011, 10:27 AM
I have a complete Pro Action 14 degree top end off a 374 Russel Baker Engine. No longer running an all steel class so have no use for this stuff. Its all still bolted on a complete engine at the moment but will be removed this week. The heads are the original Pro Action 14 degree heads that were made in New Zealand before RHS bought them out and started remanufacturing them. These are the factory CNC heads that have proven to be over 30hp better than the RHS reproduction. I have the original 1 piece intake(rarest intake on planet) with them that was ported (mildly) by Baker and has all cooling lines ran. Its all the best of the best. T&D shaft rocker assembly, Russel Baker billet aluminum valve covers, Crower roller cam and lifters, pushrods, Isky valve springs (only 8 nites old). Heads are guaranteed crack free and have never been damaged or over heated. Bare heads alone were over $3600 new. I will sell the complete top end as a package ONLY! Asking $3450

I also will sell the pistons out of the engine for $275. I may consider selling the complete rotating assembly for the right deal.

815-990-8865

TOPEND SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

stunner
03-06-2011, 10:02 AM
Still have these. They are still on the engine they were ran on. I'd like to sell them soon