PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen

t.nie
02-28-2011, 07:54 PM
So. Wow. That's all I can think. Wow. How incredible. I think he is bi-polar and off his meds. He certainly sounds like other people I've encountered who were bi-polar over the years. Especially off their meds.

wallcrusher
02-28-2011, 09:41 PM
So. Wow. That's all I can think. Wow. How incredible. I think he is bi-polar and off his meds. He certainly sounds like other people I've encountered who were bi-polar over the years. Especially off their meds.

I think it's all an act....all promo.......I'll bet the series resumes.....shortly.
When he wears his sunglasses he looks much like Bono.....now, that's the freaky part!

skids
03-02-2011, 08:44 AM
The series may resume, but it will be WITHOUT Sheen. NO WAY he gets his job back, IMO. He's burned his bridges beyond repair.

Drunk In The Stands
03-02-2011, 02:10 PM
The series may resume, but it will be WITHOUT Sheen. NO WAY he gets his job back, IMO. He's burned his bridges beyond repair.

Depends on how much the powers that be like the success. No way the show lasts without Charlie on there. It's been going downhill for a while anyway since the kid has gotten older and is not even in half the shows anymore. If Charlie goes permenantly, then the show is toast.

keeks
03-02-2011, 04:18 PM
I think the whole thing was scripted, with some ad lib on Chuck's part. The only thing unscripted to come out of hollywood in the last few years was Mel Gibson's taped phone calls. Now that is classic stuff! Talk about off the meds!

k

hogracer3d
03-02-2011, 04:41 PM
Last night's RE-RUN had the highest rating in the shows history, courtesy of the morning news

J. Steve Davis
03-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Charlie Sheen is a nut case. He's out of control, he's a crack head, he's abuses women, he's not a good family man. He's not a good role model for anyone. It's a shame, but I think the guys a walking dead man. He's making a fool of himself. I hope someone is able to get him some help before he ends up like many others have.

Winston_Wolfe
03-03-2011, 03:33 PM
Money has a magnifying effect on character flaws. We are witnessing a very flawed human's rapid descent into a self-inflicted hell due to having more money and fame than he can handle. It's sad that everyone but Charlie sees where this is heading.

J. Steve Davis
03-03-2011, 09:19 PM
I love that everyone is so wrapped up in deciding how f'ed up he is. He hasn't changed in 30 years. He parties hard, AND he gets his job done! He's the star of the absolutely most viewed (and therefor top) comedy on TV, and making twice what the Friends cast made per episode.

He's planning to sue if CBS continues with the shut down. And he'll probably win! He hasn't broken the contract, and that is what matters. Further proof: he's passed every drug test they've administered.

And anyway, guess what: There is an entire subculture of America that has no quams about drug use. It's his body, not yours. Hell half the population is overweight and in the ready stages to end up diabetic, yet we scream anytime someone mentions making McDonald's healthier: corporate profit---err, I mean---Capitalism is more important!

You want role models, look elsewhere. He's not the star of a child's show.

:rolleyes:

Being a good actor doesn't make him a decent human being or anything else. I'm sure his family is real proud of him. He thinks he can walk on water right now. You can't justify bad behavier by other bad behavier. The guy even looks like a junkie. He admits to using drugs and as you can see he is about to hit bottom soon. He's a good example of someone with a little power and lots of money and no morals. He's so full of himself he can't hardly stand it. Right now he's a loser. I hope someone smacks him up side the head for his familys sake.

keeks
03-04-2011, 11:01 AM
It's all hype, and you've all bought into it. He's articulate, confident, imaginative & driven. I think this all boils down to a bad haircut.

k

J. Steve Davis
03-04-2011, 12:45 PM
It's all hype, and you've all bought into it. He's articulate, confident, imaginative & driven. I think this all boils down to a bad haircut.

k

I guess a bad haircut caused him to have his kids taken from him. His 15 minutes of fame is going to be over soon. Hope is doesn't take anyone else down with him.

golddirt
03-05-2011, 01:07 PM
i watched 20/20 the other night, the man has serious issues. i'll be watching the obituaries.

t.nie
03-05-2011, 07:25 PM
I still say bi-polar. He still comes across to me as bi-polar and in need of meds. It's not like he is choosing to be the way he is, he just is that way cause it's how his brain is firing right now. Sad to see, but he looks like he's having a pretty major manic episode. Unfortunately for a significant number of manic-depressives, suicide is how it ends. The manic side is outrageuously crazy, but not life threatening. It's the depression that kills.

Hope he gets some help and gets his mental state back under control before he goes completely off the deep end the other way.

Have to agree with golddirt though. Wouldn't surpise me at all to see TMZ announcing Charlie Sheen dead of an O/D or something else before he turns 50.

LITE-INN
03-05-2011, 10:10 PM
he's just following your hero K.O lmao

MUD MAESTRO
03-06-2011, 12:02 AM
Saw Two and a Half Men once.......just figured out who the half man is.

melanie14
03-06-2011, 05:24 AM
Charlie is free to life any type of lifestyle he prefers but why is he still broadcasting this all over town and why would he want to drag his children into HIS alternative lifestyle. He is not a family man.

kidrock
03-07-2011, 10:08 PM
The show will not be the same now that Charlie was fired today. That's if the show even continues.

racin6mod
03-08-2011, 05:43 PM
just remember back a few years ago Robert Downie jr was doing pretty much the same thing minus the girls.he ended up in jail and look at him now,those hollywood talk shows love this crap.I'll bet he has a movie deal in the works.

pabandit
03-10-2011, 10:20 AM
Robert Downey Jr. is one of the few exceptions, he finally woke up and saw where he was headed and got help. I don't see Charlie as being that lucky or that smart. Unfortunately, it appears Heath Ledger will have a new bunkmate in the afterlife real soon.

jeffro15
03-10-2011, 04:13 PM
Anyone out there typin' about Charlie have the $$$ , p!@#ussy , whatever they desire @ a moments notice like Charlie ????:cool: I didn't think so . I seriously doubt he surfs 4M talkin' bout ya'll...:p Oh wait , he could buy this site... I would personally like to have those options. I do not condone his behavior , but the reality is he can have darn near ANYTHING he wants w\ a phone call ! ! Gotta love that world they call Hollywood. (sarcastic statement). Peace out...Also , gotta love those folks who watch all the shows that talk about him. Is America great , or what !!!

t.nie
03-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Anyone see those clips where Charlie Sheen is actually rehearsing his rants before his Ustreamed webshow Sheen's Corner? Now tell me, does someone who is truly insane, out of his mind, on drugs and spiralling out of control rehearse their rants before broadcasting?

He's an actor. And it seems like maybe he's doing some Joaquin Phoenix role right now.... you know, actor gone wild? Charlie Sheen may just turn out to be the smartest guy in Hollywoood.

50j
03-11-2011, 08:05 AM
Obviously. Look at all the attention he's gotten lately. Ray Charles could see what it really is. Didn't you say you thought he was bi-polar and off his meds? He might actually have some issues but most people do.