PDA

View Full Version : Dirt on Dirt Set To Cover 3rd Annual Modoc 100

FASTRAKPR
03-03-2011, 10:06 AM
As the weekend draws near, the anticipation has heightened as teams are beginning their journey to Modoc Speedway for the 3rd Annual Modoc 100 (March 4th & 5th). Both the FASTRAK Racing Series and the SAS East/Ultimate Super Late Model Series will be on hand to kick off their 2011 seasons with $5000 to win feature events.

Dirt on Dirt, in its continuous coverage of dirt late model racing, is schedule to be in attendance for this blockbuster weekend. “I am thrilled about Dirt on Dirt coming to Modoc”, stated Modoc Speedway’s Brian Stewart. “They do a great job promoting our sport and I look forward to welcoming them to our facility”.

“Michael, Todd, and the entire staff do a tremendous job, stated FASTRAK’s Jason Atkins. “Dirt on Dirt has continued to elevate its coverage and support of the dirt late model industry. This is an exciting weekend and I am glad for all of the fans and drivers involved. This is a great event for Dirt on Dirt to cover and it provides both FASTRAK and ULTIMATE drivers the opportunity for increased recognition and exposure”.

For more information about this weekend’s 3rd Annual Modoc 100, please visit www.modocspeedway.com and www.fastrakracing.com

Partners of the FASTRAK Racing Series include: Hoosier Racing Tires, GM Performance Parts, City Chevrolet, VP Racing Fuels, NOS Energy Drink, Shell Racing Solutions, Old Man’s Garage, Vicci Apparel, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, RockAuto, FK Rod Ends, and Beyea Headers. To become a partner with the FASTRAK Racing Series, please call 678-935-7304