PDA

View Full Version : Tri-County Race Track Announces 2011 Tire Rule for All Classes!

DelphComm
03-04-2011, 07:21 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

March 4, 2011

Tri-County Race Track Announces 2011 Tire Rule for All Classes!

(BRASSTOWN, NORTH CAROLINA) Newly appointed Tri-County Race Track promoter Ray Cook has released the tire rule for the upcoming 2011 season at the Brasstown, North Carolina bullring. In an open forum held earlier this week at the Brasstown Community Center, a crowd of nearly 100 gathered to discuss rules, regulations, and all things concerning the Tri-County Race Track. With input from the racers, the tire rule for this year for all five weekly classes is shown below:

Super Late Model: American Racer 44, 48, and 56 optional RR only & Hoosier 1300, 1350, and 1600 optional RR only
Limited/Crate Late Model: American Racer Spec 48 and 56 & Hoosier Spec 1350 and 1600
Modified Street: American Racer Spec 48 and 56 & Hoosier Spec 1350 and 1600
Street Stock: American Racer Spec 48 and 56 & Hoosier Spec 1350 and 1600
Pony: American Racer 57, Hoosier RC400, and Street Tires

“I am really pleased with our tire rule for 2011 in all divisions and I was proud that we had 93 people in attendance at our meeting on Monday night,” exclaimed Cook earlier today. “Considering the bad storms and tornado warnings throughout the area, I thought it was a great crowd. It shows that there is a lot of interest in the re-opening of the track and everyone appears to be very excited.”

“After reading all of the questionnaires that the racers filled out at the meeting, I think they have chosen a real good, affordable tire rule for the 2011 season,” Cook went on to say. “The neat thing is that these are also the same tires they need to be on to put on the best racing at the track. Some of the area tracks differ a bit in regards to their tire rules, but very little. I think anyone that wants to race with us this year can do so without spending a lot of money!”

All information regarding the Tri-County Race Track is now being posted online at www.tricountyracetrack.com. A new, fully-functional website is just around the corner, scheduled for launch sometime prior to the start of the season!

If anyone would like to volunteer, sponsor, or help in any way at the Tri-County Race Track this year, please do not hesitate to contact Ray Cook at 706-835-7503 or rpaocook@frontier.com.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph – Delph Communications
www.delphcommunications.com (http://www.delphcommunications.com)