PDA

View Full Version : April 15 -16th $25,000 to win Commonwealth 100 tickets now on sale!

Dave Seay
03-08-2011, 10:54 AM
The 2011 season will kick off in a huge way on April 15 – 16, 2011 for Virginia Motor Speedway as they swing open the gates with its most ambitious opening night festivities ever, as the nationally recognized World of Outlaws Late Model Series will bring their 900+ horsepower monsters on dirt to compete in the $25,000 to win Commonwealth 100. The weekend will also include a $3000 to win non-qualifiers race.

Fans can expect to see World of Outlaws Late Model stars Rick Eckert, defending Champion Josh Richards, Steve Francis, Chub Frank, Darrell Lanigan, Clint Smith, Shane Clanton, Tim Fuller along with 2007 VMS Victory Lap Late Model Champion and current World of Outlaws Rookie of the Year Austin Hubbard. Also expected to compete are 4-time Lucas Oil Late Model Champion Earl Pearson Jr., Brad Neat, 3-time MACS Champion Jason Covert, Jonathan Davenport, defending race winner Chris Madden and a host of other top regional and national talent.

Fans still have until April 1 to grab one of the best deals in dirt Late Model racing — a two-day advance adult ticket for just $30; Senior / Military are $27 and students (7-17) just $15. All tickets are general admission. No reserved seats will be sold for the event.

Fans can purchase tickets by visiting www.vamotorspeedway.com, downloading the advance ticket order form and sending it to the track with a money order or cashier’s check (no personal checks), or by calling the speedway office at 804-758-1867 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and using a Mastercard, Visa or Discover card.

Drivers, meanwhile, can also save by entering the Commonwealth 100 prior to the early-entry deadline of April 1. The $150 early-entry fee not only saves racers $50 off the regular $200 entry fee but also includes a two-day driver pit pass worth $50.

The Commonwealth 100 weekend kicks off on Fri., April 15, with WoO LMS time trials and heat races, while B-Mains, a 30-lap Non-Qualifiers’ Race and the headline 100-lapper take center stage on Sat., April 16. A raindate of Sun., April 17, has been established for the event.

seifertfan2
03-08-2011, 11:25 AM
I cant wait to get back up there for this race, last year was my 1st time to this facility and I was real impressed with everything. I ordered my tickets this morning.