PDA

View Full Version : Will Boyds Race?

Thirdleg
03-08-2011, 04:18 PM
With 2-4 inches of rain coming in. Will Boyds race Friday. I know its not suppose to rain Thurs or Fri, but that place floods bad. Just wanted to know if i should take off work to go or not. Thanks

DirtTrackin52
03-08-2011, 09:55 PM
I'd hate to see Cleveland pushed back a week. The $10,000 to win races are so rare anymore it'd be a shame to see Bulls Gap and Cleveland both having $10,000 to win races on the same night. I know they're a few hours apart but many drivers had planned to attend both.

racer99fan
03-09-2011, 07:56 AM
it rain all nite and it is raining now in pose to bee 2 to 3 inches to day u might see a rain out at boyds it floods bad with a lot off rain some one went by the track there other day in said the pits are full off water in front stright away is under water not sure o not been by track

MRM
03-09-2011, 09:08 AM
I'd hate to see Cleveland pushed back a week. The $10,000 to win races are so rare anymore it'd be a shame to see Bulls Gap and Cleveland both having $10,000 to win races on the same night. I know they're a few hours apart but many drivers had planned to attend both.

Even if Boyd's had to call off, I doubt Monty would call off Cleveland just to suit Boyd's.

DirtTrackin52
03-09-2011, 05:34 PM
My first post looks out of place now because someone deleted their post about Cleveland probably cancelling too.

Anyways, Monty has said Cleveland is still on even after Boyd's canceled so nothing to worry about now.