PDA

View Full Version : FASTRAK Connects With FK Rod Ends For 2011

FASTRAKPR
03-11-2011, 08:28 AM
The FASTRAK Racing Series is pleased to announce the addition of FK Rod Ends as an associate sponsor for the 2011 racing season. FK is an industry leader in precision rod ends and spherical bearings. Now in its third decade of business, FK offers two regional warehouses completely stocked with inventory in order to facilitate the high demand of the products. With almost 10,000 combinations of rod ends and spherical bearings available, FK’s customers can truly appreciate the effort and efficiency with which they operate.

I am both excited and honored to have FK join the FASTRAK family, stated FASTRAK’s Jason Atkins. “FK’s commitment to its customers is second to none. They are committed to excellence in not only their products, but in their customer service as well.” FK is known for giving back to the racers and the industry as a whole. FASTRAK and FK will work together to provide a variety of opportunities for FASTRAK members. They kicked off their 2011 partnership at Modoc Speedway this past weekend with a gift certificate program that was welcomed by all.

“I am really excited for this opportunity to associate our company with such a high profile series”, stated FK’s Maria Melillo. “FASTRAK is well known in the dirt late model industry and I look forward to working with them.” For more information please visit www.fkrodends.com and www.fastrakracing.com

Partners of the FASTRAK Racing Series include: Hoosier Racing Tires, GM Performance Parts, City Chevrolet, VP Racing Fuels, NOS Energy Drink, Shell Racing Solutions, Old Man’s Garage, Vicci Apparel, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, RockAuto, FK Rod Ends, and Beyea Headers. To become a partner with the FASTRAK Racing Series, please call 678-935-7304