PDA

View Full Version : Ohlins LMP or Integra IDA

teammastersbilt
03-12-2011, 07:15 PM
Hey guys I am looking to buy a new set of shocks and was looking for a little advise I was thinking between Ohlins LMP or Integra's IDA What do you guys think?

dirtlm15
03-13-2011, 01:28 PM
Well last year the house car was on intergras now this year tader has ohlins on the car. kieth told me that the bulb on the ida was too large they broke one because of the rf upper hit it. I think the performance is the same. By no means am i a shock expert. I'm sure there are some guys on here that can give you better advice

kevin28
03-16-2011, 03:32 PM
I have a Gen-x..I can see were that would be a problem..I have the old style Integra with a remote canister..It hits also.Just not enough to hurt it.I love how the Integra's feel,you feel like your in the track,no skating on top of it.on the down side,they have a small shaft.I've bent three or four of them that I don't feel I would have with a bigger rod,but that is also why they "feel" the way they do..Ohlins are great too.I also looked at some JRi's..I've not run any but I can see that alot of Engineering went into them and most guys running them in my area love them..

F22 RAPTOR
03-16-2011, 06:43 PM
Might check out Genesis Racing shocks, they have an option to offset the eye in the body just for the reasons described, "clearance".

www.genesisracingshocks.com/

xray
03-24-2011, 08:42 AM
Ohlins. Get with a your local shock guy and the things you can do with them are limitless.....