PDA

View Full Version : 2 Ballspline, 2 Falcons, 1 Brinn. All fresh and Guaranteed. Shipping included

stunner
03-13-2011, 01:49 PM
I have the following transmissions for sale. They have all just been gone threw and either have new clutch discs or less than .030" wear. All seals have been replaced and the ballsplines have been freshly packed. They are all GUARANTEED ready to fill with fluid and run. None of them have ever been damaged, cracked or welded.

Ballsplines and Brinns are sold!!!!

1 Falcon aluminum case with couplers for sbc $875 shipped

1 Falcon aluminum case (no couplers) $825 shipped

I am open to offers on any of these but keep in mind your not buying a used up trans from an unverified racer. I am a business and stand behind the parts I sell. I accept Paypal, cashiers checks, money orders. I ship threw UPS or Speedee Delivery. 815-990-8865

stunner
03-14-2011, 07:03 PM
Magnesium ballspline is sold. Also got a deal pending on the Brinn. I will take $1200 shipped for the last ballspline and $875 for each Falcon. Prices include shipping. Lets deal

stunner
03-16-2011, 12:58 PM
Last balsspline is sold and the last brinn is gone as well. Got the 2 Falcons left and they are nice trannys with hardly no time on them since new and no time at all since they were freshened. I do deal.