PDA

View Full Version : 2007 GRT modified roller IMCA LEGAL car. $4000 Its got to go!

stunner
03-15-2011, 09:38 AM
I have for sale a nice GRT roller. Car was actually built in late 2005 but wasn't raced much in 06 or 07. In winter of 2007 it was taken back to GRT and had all updates put on it and jig checked for straightness. Car has been ran about 15-18 nites a year in 2008, 2009, and 8 nites in 2010 and never wrecked during that time (other than a bumper or tin work). It has the chevelle stub and has the IMCA legal oem style lowers, pinto spindles, and GRT/Shaw style uppers. 605 steering box with quickner. Autometer gauges and recall 3.5" tach (IMCA LEGAL). Wilwood pedals and masters, Kirkey seat with belts. Fuel cell was new at beginning of 2010. Comes with 9" rearend with BSB roller bearring cages. Bilstein shocks, all fuel lines, Optima battery and all cables, spare uppers. The body (yellow) is in decent shape and could be reused if buyer wants, the deck (red) is in excellent shape. The frame is black in color and is rock chipped . Has a few spots that its been welded (minor). This car has won many races at local tracks around my area and actually won the last race it ran at our hometown track. Owner bought an IMCA late model. Nice car and price is right. Will come with wheels and tires to get you home. Asking $4000obo

I can also sell this with the transmission and bellhousing that was ran in it along with a full spool gear, 2 fastshaft driveshafts, power steering pump and lines, radiator, and a spare bare 9" housing for $5500. I want a serious buyer. I have pics I can email.

I also have a Winters quickchange that was ran with this car. Its a 60" centered rearend with steel GN tubes. It comes with the pullbar brackets, the pinion plate, and gundrilled axles. Its guaranteed good. I will sell outright for $1250 obo or with the car for an additional $1000

815-990-8865

stunner
03-18-2011, 09:26 AM
I really want to move this car this week. Give me a call with a serious offer.

stunner
03-19-2011, 01:05 PM
Guys add up the parts. This is a can't miss deal. I want to move this soon!

stunner
03-21-2011, 07:09 PM
Transmission bellhousing, and power steering system are sold. Ill sell everything thats left including the quickchange for $4850>Id like to move this ASAP so feel free to make me an offer!