PDA

View Full Version : Richmond Raceway Kicks off 2011 Season with Test and Tune on Saturday, March 26!

JumpStart
03-19-2011, 10:15 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Richmond Raceway Kicks off 2011 Season with Test and Tune on Saturday, March 26!

RICHMOND, KY (March 18, 2011)-Richmond Raceway track promoters Joey and Tiffany Tackett are ready to kick off their second year of dirt track racing entertainment with a Test and Tune for all divisions on Saturday, March 26.

Gates will open at 12 noon on March 26 with testing set to begin shortly after. The Grandstand area will be open with FREE admission to anyone wanting in on the action. A Pit Pass will be $10 for adults and $3 for kids age 6-12.

Fans and Drivers are encouraged to come out on March 26 to check out the off season improvements made at the track. “We’ve made the turns wider to allow for multiple grooves in hopes of improving the racing in 2011,” stated track promoter Joey Tackett. “I can’t express how excited my staff and I are to get the season started, we have all worked very hard to make this year a success,” Tackett added.

The 2011 season will officially begin on April 2 with a weekly racing program for Open Wheel Modifieds, Sportsman, Road Hogs, and Four Cylinders. Late Models are welcome for practice that evening.

The Southern Regional Racing Series (SRRS) sanction the Inaugural Frost Bite 40 on April 9 paying $3,000 to win. Also, as an added bonus that night, JumpStart Communications will be sponsoring a $100 Fast Time Award given to the fastest qualifier in the SRRS Super Late Model division.

For a complete schedule including start times and admission visit the Official Website of Richmond Raceway located at www.richmond-raceway.net

Richmond Raceway Official 2011 Sponsors: Mayhem Motorsports, Tackett and Son Plumbing & Electric, JumpStart Communications, Coyote Country WCYO 100.7 FM, Clayton Homes of Richmond and Stanford, RDS Backhoe Service, and Hager Cabinets.

Richmond Raceway is located at 328 Greens Crossing Road in Madison County just minutes from Richmond, KY. Further information on this and other upcoming events at Richmond Raceway can be obtained by contacting the Raceway Office at (859) 626-4189 or by visiting the Official Website of Richmond Raceway located at www.richmond-raceway.net