PDA

View Full Version : Danica is not gaining respect

TS FAN
03-20-2011, 04:08 PM
She is yet to do anything but ride around, but she (Nascar's marketing tool) wasted no time in telling a young driver how he should race. The bullying Patrick team machine was in full effect. The young man had to go over the top in apologizing to the Queen for what was no more than a racing deal. Rather disgusting.
Stay tuned. If she actually passes a car of equal financial support running at full speed, she will be qualified to instruct everyone in the series how they should race her.

kidrock
03-20-2011, 08:28 PM
I thought she did a a pretty good job of driving up until that incident. It was definitly her fault though. Ryan did nothing wrong. he might have gotten a little loose but she should have given him more room. As far as her getting a little fired up I don't see nothing wrong with that but, she needs to do it when she is in the right and yesterday she was not.

mudslinger47
03-21-2011, 12:53 AM
Kid, go look at the crash again, Truex turned down, it was clear, and believe me, I have been watching Truex for a couple of yrs, if it isn't his fault, he isn't going to apologize for it. Believe me on that one. The boy has an ego.

Duane

LITE-INN
03-21-2011, 08:44 AM
duh gotta have a ego to strap a helmet on

TS FAN
03-21-2011, 08:50 AM
I still contend it was a racing deal. I had no problem with her getting heated when she wrecked. I did have a problem with how she acted in her interview. I see this only getting worse. It is one thing when someone can actually race and gets fired up, it is another for someone who has not passed a legit car to be trashing a fellow driver for racing hard. No one calls her out about that. why? because of who she is.

LITE-INN
03-21-2011, 09:11 AM
not to impressed with her seems like its always a female thing

wallcrusher
03-21-2011, 10:20 AM
Here's a surprise:

I agree with Duane!

Truex came down. Danica was holding her line inside. Not her fault at all.

:o

.........BEER SUMMIT..........just hittin' that rock, with this here hammer.......it's gonna be a long day!

mudslinger47
03-21-2011, 10:35 AM
I guess my biggest problem with the Danica H8R's is that she doesn't make the the media come to her, they flock to her, no different then they flocked to Kyle. She will have to take a lesson from Kyle and get in her "happy place" and ruin the media's day. She has done an excellent job marketing herself into a multi millionaire, how many of you H8R's have done that? And as for her being a real race car driver, what exactly are you saying about the ones that finish behind her? And if your so great, give Jr. a call and steal that ride from her!!! Ya, I thought so.

Duane

kidrock
03-21-2011, 06:20 PM
Kid, go look at the crash again, Truex turned down, it was clear, and believe me, I have been watching Truex for a couple of yrs, if it isn't his fault, he isn't going to apologize for it. Believe me on that one. The boy has an ego.

Duane
Mud, I did not see different camera angles and the one I saw I thought she should have given him more room but, all in all I thought she did a pretty decent job on a track like Bristol. Was that her first time on the track?

zeroracing
03-21-2011, 07:17 PM
I guess my biggest problem with the Danica H8R's is that she doesn't make the the media come to her, they flock to her, no different then they flocked to Kyle. She will have to take a lesson from Kyle and get in her "happy place" and ruin the media's day. She has done an excellent job marketing herself into a multi millionaire, how many of you H8R's have done that? And as for her being a real race car driver, what exactly are you saying about the ones that finish behind her? And if your so great, give Jr. a call and steal that ride from her!!! Ya, I thought so.

Duane

I am a danica hater. Big difference between her and Kyle, Kyle wins. I have not marketed myself into a multiple millionaire yet, but well on my way, not racing related so not as flashy. She finishes ok, but has 10 fold better equipment and team helping than 98% of the field. She is quick to blame anybody, not just in this crash but any. I don't look as good in a bikini so won't be stealing her ride anti me soon. It's not about driving a race car, if it was people like her or chase Austin would be home and people like Dustin Boney, Eric Turner or Jesse Stovall those are just locals good enough to make it would be there.

Danica has a history of constant complaining and sub par results for the money people put in her car. Jr. Is the same so should not expect him to worry about results.

Highside Hustler25
03-21-2011, 09:03 PM
Tony Stewart should give Danica a Cup ride. She would fit in good with team Stewart. They both seem to ... you know what I mean.

mudslinger47
03-22-2011, 07:50 PM
Hey Bub, you bring a sponsor, you can get a Nationwide ride too. I hear the 79 car is open.

Duane

1Blacksheep
03-22-2011, 08:14 PM
Truex was keeping his loose car off the wall and juked it left and someone wasn't clueing in that there nose probably shouldn't be there. But that's commin in this sport same as people passing judgment on what they see that don't have the first clue what they are looking at. Honarable young man took the blame like a man tho,something some can't do. Better look at it again !!!!

J. Steve Davis
03-25-2011, 11:44 AM
Just figures Kyle Busch fans would complain about some other driver flying off the handle and saying things maybe they shouldn't say, but have you ever heard Kyle say anything dumb after a crash. Driving an Indy car at over 200 mph is not for guys or gals with no nuts but I think Danica has a couple somewhere. Shes the best gal I've seen drive in nascar and you guys just might as well get over it because she's going to be around for some time. Nascar needs something besides what they've got now because what they got now ain't gettin it.

mudslinger47
03-25-2011, 06:31 PM
Now let me clarify my position, I think Danica is OK, but I also think she should have saved it, the hit wasn't that bad, I believe she over reacted. Hardly the first time I've seen that with many different drivers, including Kyle B. when he nudged Carl in to da weeds in PIR. It happens to the best of them and obviously, Kyle is the best.

Duane

1Blacksheep
03-26-2011, 07:26 AM
Off the Gas saves Gas. Fuel Milage wins alot of races. Kyle wins his on the Gas. ;):cool: Fortunat that she is easy on the eyes,had she been homely with a look only a mother can love her racing career would have ended a Looooooooonnnngg time ago. Alot of good racing talent out there in the world like the youth that just won Daytona . Jr needs to keep looking. But hey if Stickers on the car Shirts ,Hats and Dicast pay the bills why work for it.

LITE-INN
03-26-2011, 07:58 AM
now let me clarify my position, i think danica is ok, but i also think she should have saved it, the hit wasn't that bad, i believe she over reacted. Hardly the first time i've seen that with many different drivers, including kyle b. When he nudged carl in to da weeds in pir. It happens to the best of them and obviously, kyle is the best.

Duane hey we can set up with a date with kyle in helicopter lmao

Clayton_Wetter
03-26-2011, 02:45 PM
duh gotta have a ego to strap a helmet on

Then quit slamming Bloomquist!!!! Gotcha!
:)

LITE-INN
03-26-2011, 02:57 PM
Then quit slamming Bloomquist!!!! Gotcha!
:)
that 's for all drivers not just bloomy even the 5 yr old in a yard cart wait this wasn't a kid that was bloomy trying to win a race somewhere speaking of bloomy here is a rare pic of him in younger see clayton thinks don't change http://gadgets.boingboing.net/2008/11/06/the-really-really-il.html you didn't know he was a Earnhard t fan did you

LITE-INN
03-26-2011, 03:12 PM
http://www.bing.com/search?q=scott+bloomquist+illegal&FORM=BWFD