PDA

View Full Version : Fresh and basically new 377 IMCA legal Bowtie block, King crank, New Dart heads

stunner
03-21-2011, 03:31 PM
I am going to sell an engine that is currently being built at my engine builders. Its basically a new engine. It has a Bowtie 4.155 bore block with 350 mains. Block is super nice as it came from an Arca team and has all the Nascar style machining done. Its a wet sump block but requires a remote oil filter set-up(comes with this) as the block has had it removed. The crank is a 38 pound King billet crankshaft and it has around 1200 laps on it since new ($2100 new), Rods are NEW Callies Compstar 6.250, Pistons are JE (have .1250 dome) and they have less than 600 laps on them since new. Oil Pan is an aluminum custom pan from Russel Baker that has cooling fins. Its in great shape. Balancer is a BHJ. CV Products timing chain cover. New timing chain. Cam is a NEW Crower custom grind flat tappet. It is the 50mm for the needle cam bearrings and the block takes the .875 lifters which are Crower and NEW as well. Heads are brand new Dart Iron Eagle Platinum heads. They are cut to 62cc with 215 runners. They have all the good Ferrera valves, and flat tappet springs. Crower stainless roller rockers with stud girdle (will have to remove girdle for IMCA). New aluminum sheet metal style valvecovers. NEW Edelbrock Super Victor intake with cooling lines ran and riser. Willy's 750 carb. NEW BEYEA headers. MSD distributor with wires. Howard Stewart stage 3 waterpump been tapped for cooling lines to go to block. BG fuel pump and billet aluminum pulleys. Engine will be ran on engine stand to break in the cam and I will schedule Dyno appointment around buyers schedule. Price will include the dyno time. This will be a bolt in and run engine that comes completely dressed out. No cheap junk here. Engine won't be done till around April 8th-14th. Price for everything listed is $8850. NO TRADES. Serious offers may be entertained. If its not sold it will be ran. 815-990-8865

stunner
03-25-2011, 09:44 AM
I will sell as a short block with pan and cam for $4250