PDA

View Full Version : SAS East/ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series readies for 311 Speedway

FASTRAKPR
03-22-2011, 01:26 PM
The newly formed merger of the Southern All Stars East being rebranded ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series will take the track for the first time in history at the NEW 311 Speedway on April 2nd. 311 Speedway, under the new ownership of local businessman and former racer Mike Fulp, has really come to light in the local community. Fulp has been busy improving the speedway surface and the amenities as well. “Mike has done a great job with the Speedway” stated FASTRAK CEO Stan Lester. Mike has taken the time to do things correctly. I think the fans and teams will see that upon arrival”.

The last time the ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series raced was the March Madness event at Cherokee Speedway. The capacity crowd saw drivers Jonathan Davenport, Scott Bloomquist, and Casey Roberts finished 1, 2, 3 respectively. Newcomer Chip Brindle actually sat fast time, earning him the Shell Racing Solutions “TOP GUN” award. Outside of him was local driver Ross Bailes making it an all “little guy” front row as some may say, but proving these teams are tough whoever they compete against.

“I’m really excited to have the SAS East/ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series coming to 311 Speedway” stated Mike Fulp, Owner/Promoter of the speedway. “This will be our first big show since I have taken over and the fans are sure to see a great race. SAS East/ULTIMATE has raced twice this year and I was there both times to see them. These guys put on one heck of a race. If you like super late model racing, then 311 Speedway is the place to be on April 2nd”. There have been two races and two different winners. That puts fans on the edge of their seats”!

Adding to some of the best super late model racing in the country will be the traditional 4 wide salute, fireworks, driver autograph sessions and more to please the race fans. With teams like Jonathan Davenport, Scott Bloomquist, Casey Roberts, Chris Madden, Chris Ferguson, Chip Brindle, Jeff Smith, Freddy Smith, Donald Bradsher, Ross Bailes, Dennis “Rambo” Franklin, Daniel Baggerly, Bob Robertson, Royce Bray, Zack Mitchell, Casey Barrow, John Henderson Jr, Doug Sanders, Brandon Ifft, Jimmy Ivester, David McCoy, Brain Nuttall, Petey Ivey, Brent Dixon, Johnny Pursley, Big John Pursley, Billy Rushton, and Colby Cannon, plus a strong contingent of local teams competing in ULTIMATE events……..event 3 of the new SAS East/ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series should be one for the record books.

For more information about 311 Speedway and the ULTIMATE Super Late model Series, please visit www.311speedway.net and www.ultimatesupers.com

Partners of the ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series include Hoosier Racing Tire, VP Racing Fuels, City Chevrolet, Shell Racing Solutions, NOS Energy Drink, Big A’s Custom Graphics, & Vicci Apparel