PDA

View Full Version : UMP Modified

kmongo
03-23-2011, 06:33 PM
I have a Intimidator ump mod which I bought from a friend for the motor and trans. I dont run this type of car so would like to sell it. Its built by Mario Rinaldi in Lima Oh, and is the same car Jeff Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) runs. Its got a ford 9 in. you can run it 4 bar z link or 4 bar both sides,pull bar, drop in a motor and trans and its race ready. Body has 2 races on it and is in great shape...I have not done anything to it besides pull the motor and trans. Will come with several extra gears drive shaft, lots of rims, radiator all gauges, seat belts and much more.This car was ready to go to the track when I bought it. I dont know a whole lot about the cars history but it is not bent and ready to go. Call me at 937-244-9212 with questions.I want $4000 for it the way it sits with extras, would make a great first time car or back up. Dont leave me messages here, im not on very much.I tried to post pics, could not im listing this on racing junk too, pics will be there.I'll try to post pics later.

kmongo
03-27-2011, 07:39 PM
I would also trade this car for a tow vehicle of equal value, or enclosed trailer at least 24 foot long. Box vans, older heavy duty trucks or a trailer. Thanks Kevin