PDA

View Full Version : 4 Fresh aluminum headed engines. 2 23* and 2 18* Look at this ad

stunner
03-23-2011, 08:53 PM
I am selling all the following parts. I bought all this stuff in package form from a local racer with a toter unit I wanted. I got a good deal on the stuff and am selling the stuff I am not going to be running. These are absolutely not "to good to be true" prices on used up junk. Its all extremely clean and nice stuff. I am going to pass the savings on to buyers as I don't want to sit on the stuff. I am not going to keep any of this and it must all move quick so dont be afraid to make me an offer if you have cash.

380 Pro Power 18* 765hp all aluminum engine. This engine is fresh from Pro Power. Its not been ran since it came off the dyno in 2007. Its been stored and maintained properly. The engine is a very nice piece as well. Its got Dart aluminum block, Brodix 18* aluminum heads, Champ 3 pickup aluminum oil pan, New chevrolet aluminum sheetmetal valve covers, Distributor w/ wires, waterpump, pulleys. Complete engine and guaranteed. Could easily be put in a steel block to make a killer mod engine. Priced to sell fast $9250

360 Pro Power 18* 700hp (estimate as it wasnt dynoed)steel block engine. This engine was freshened at Pro Power at same time as the above engine. Its never been ran since. Its a 350 GM steel block with splayed caps. Its got a Callies crank and Crower rods. Its got the same Brodix 18* heads as the above engine. Its complete with water pump, pulleys, distributor w/ wires, Pro Power Moroso aluminum sheetmetal valve covers, Champ 3 pickup aluminum oil pan. Very nice steel block legal engine. Easy conversion back to wet sump to make a killer Modified engine. Same deal, priced to move quick $7,450

393 Gustaf 23* 635 hp (estimate as its never been dynoed) steel block engine. This engine has never been ran since built. Its a wet sump engine but is set-up for a single stage external oil pump. Has new Champ pan for single stage set-up ($700). Has Dart Pro 1 heads with Jesel shaft rockers, stainless valves. Intake is a Dart wilson thats matched to heads. This engine has a Cola crank, Oliver rods, JE pistons. The block is a GM 400 with splayed caps. Its a 4.145 bore block. Block has been lightened over 18 pounds to get front weight down. This is an excellent steel block class engine or UMP modifed motor. Comes with water pump, pulleys, distributor w/wires, fuel pump. Nice piece. If this engine doesn't move soon I am going to keep it as a spare for my modified operation. Asking $6250

358 Class One 23* 620hp (estimate, never dynoed) steel block engine. This engine has also never been ran since built. Its never even had an oil pan installed. The crank, head castings, and intake are all that were reused with this engine otherwise everything is new. Callies 3.48 stroke crank, Howards 4340 billet rods, JE pistons, GM 350 .040 over block. Brodix Weld-Tech heads with shaft rockers and stainless valves. Intake is a GM Bowtie and matched to the heads. I am going to order an oil pan for this but not install it until buyer has chance to look at the bottom end. Motor is an excellent piece and basically new. It was built by a local engine builder in my area named Class One Engines INC. Very good and reputable builder in our area. Asking $5750

I sell parts for a living and know times are tough and the whole bargaining process so please don't waste my or your time if you don't have cash or arent ready to buy. I wanna move this stuff and will deal so call quick if your interested. 815-990-8865

stunner
03-27-2011, 12:06 PM
Deal pending on the 358. I want to move all these ASAP. Call me and I will deal!

stunner
03-29-2011, 12:54 PM
The 2 Pro Powers and the 358 are all sold. I will deal on the Gustaf 393. Make me a reasonable offer!