PDA

View Full Version : Velocita Suits Up With FASTRAK For 2011

FASTRAKPR
03-28-2011, 05:17 PM
The FASTRAK Racing Series is proud to announce the addition of Velocita as an associate sponsor for the 2011 racing season. Velocita has been dressing racers from head to toe with a variety of first rate racing suits, gloves, and shoes. Velocita brings decades of experience, knowledge, and research to their customers and it is evident in their product(s).

“I can’t believe the passion and the growth of dirt late model racing”, stated Velocita’s Brad Smith. “Dirt Racing is currently our only segment of growth and we are definitely pursuing that market. As a racer, I felt it was imperative for me and the company that I become directly involved in the sport so that I can properly understand what our clientele wants and needs. Henceforth, we have two FASTRAK late models which will enable us to do the proper research and development.

Velocita has an amazing turnaround time (currently only 19 days) which makes their products that much more accommodating and user friendly. “Our goal is to deliver the suit of the driver’s dreams at a reasonable an affordable cost”, Smith explained. “Along with being a successful businessman, Brad is a racer himself” stated FASTRAK’s Jason Atkins. “Our teams know that their opinions and feedback to Velocita are not only heard……but they are also understood and appreciated”.

Velocita will be providing the FASTRAK Racing Series a custom made suit to be given away in the 2011 season. For more information please visit www.velocita-usa.com and www.fastrakracing.com

Partners of the FASTRAK Racing Series include: Hoosier Racing Tires, GM Performance Parts, City Chevrolet, VP Racing Fuels, NOS Energy Drink, Shell Racing Solutions, Old Man’s Garage, Vicci Apparel, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, RockAuto, FK Rod Ends, and Beyea Headers. To become a partner with the FASTRAK Racing Series, please call 678-935-7304