PDA

View Full Version : Baldwin Racing Engines???

Race22
03-29-2011, 05:39 PM
Trying to get in touch with Baldwin Racing Engines..... left a message last week, voicemail is full today. Anyone have another way to contact? Thanks

Race22
03-30-2011, 04:50 PM
Got it handled.... thanks

Dugger_17
04-01-2011, 02:13 AM
How were you able to get ahold of Jeff I got a motor out there that I am trying to see the progress on... I can tget him on the phone or through Emails... I hope all is well... Any info for contacting Jeff would be great... Thanks

Baldwin Racing Engines
04-01-2011, 10:23 AM
I do apologize, the LS engine has us way behind, we have it dynoed now after spending a two day's at Willies Carb shop, it made awseme power as we said it would, we are still swamped and I do very much appeciate the patience from everyone, your engine is being worked on now, we should be close on it next week sometime.
Thanka agian, Jeff Baldwin

Dugger_17
04-01-2011, 10:57 PM
I can only imagine how busy you all are right now... I understand the feeling of being behind... I am still in Afghanistan...A few of us may be coming baack early, so I dont know when I will need the motor done, I guess the sooner the better... If you could once you get into it, just shoot me an email to let me know what were looking at... And we will form a plan to win some races... Thank Troy