PDA

View Full Version : Bowtie Block $750, JE 434 pistons $100, King crank $450, more

stunner
04-04-2011, 02:52 PM
Selling the following parts. Got to much stuff and it all needs to go. I will deal. Make offers.

I have a Bowtie block. It came from an Arca team. It has all provisions for wet sump oiling except no oil filter boss on the block. It will need a remote filter set-up. It has 350 mains and the bore is currently 4.165. It has the needle roller cam bearring journals for the 50mm cam. I have a 50mm roller cam I will include with it. The block has billet 4 bolt caps on all caps. This block is completely machined from the nascar/arca teams and has the cam squirters. Its a very nice piece. I simply have to many engines and parts and this needs to go. $750 for the block with the cam.

JE pistons. These are for a 434 sbc. They are a 1.00" comp height for a 4.00" stroke and 6" rods. They are for a 4.155 bore. There are no pins with them and 2 pistons may need to be replaced as they have nicks in them. They have been bead blasted to check for cracks. Your buying them for the 6 good pistons. The other 2 are included for buyer to judge there usefulness. $100

Nice chrome balancer off a Russel Baker engine. Asking $35

CV Products steel timing chain cover with a Cloyes Hex-A-Just timing chain set. Low laps as it was only ran less than 15 nites. $50

Stuff needs to go. I will deal on multiple purchases. I simply have to many engines and different parts and this is the stuff that needs to move. 815-990-8865

stunner
04-10-2011, 12:00 PM
Crank lifters and cam are sold. Lets deal on the rest!