PDA

View Full Version : Cedar Ridge Speedway(old Soggy Bottoms) >>>>>You gonna ADVERTISE OR WHAT ?

Great182
04-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Are you guys gonna let anyone know you're racing besides your locals . We didn't even know you were runnin .............quick way to keep car counts down ......DON'T ADVERTISE ????????????

Great182
04-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Some clowns runnin this race track or what's the deal ? Somebody read this post and is too stupid to understand or doesn't give a sh#t or somethin ? HELLO ..............is there a d@mn racetrack down there in morgantown runnin or a friggin backyard get together ?????????? Get on here an advertise you dillweeds before you go under !!!!!!!!!!

speedychris
04-07-2011, 06:47 PM
http://www.cedarridgespeedway.com/

just takes a little effort to research...plus its the first week of operation. Give them a chance is all..

norm71
04-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Google is your friend.

Great182
04-08-2011, 06:41 AM
I didn't even know they had a d@mn website or what the correct name was .......found out days later that they ran . I'm givin these idiots some advertisement ........somebody has to see this from the track and still no post for the upcoming week or anything out of em . This site is free and here to be taken advantage of that ............ADVERTISE YOU YO YO DILLWEED !

Cedar Ridge
04-08-2011, 08:16 PM
Sorry for the delay sir. But we just took over the track not even a month ago. We had alot of stuff to get done in a short time. I will do my best to help keep everything updated. Once again Im sorry for the delay on here. But just work with us and give us a little bit of time and everything will work out.

Hope to see you at the track this Saturday night.
Thank you.

Great182
04-09-2011, 07:43 AM
Sorry for the name calling ..........jus a lil psychology thang tryin to get you guys on here ...........don't want another ky. track going under .........we're already in bad enuf shape . Best of Luck !