PDA

View Full Version : complete 406 dirt late model or limited late engine 2500.00 intake to pan

dirtnut10m
04-06-2011, 07:58 AM
;)here is a fresh 406 sbc engine it is a four bolt main that has been decked shot peened shaved balanced has forged pistons srp lunati solid roller cam and lifters .555-.555 lift has aluminum roller rocker arms stud girdle hurricane polished dual plane intake aluminum water pump carter high volume fuel pump with hardened fuel pump push rod with bronze tip dart iron eagle heads set up for .650 lift has 2.08-1.65 stainless valves 230 runners cloyes 2 pice timing cover and roller thrust bearings harmonica balancer and all pulleys new 8 quart double kick oil pan with crank scrappers and windage doors new pick up melling high volume pump and shaft new new fabricated one piece covers with breather tubes comes with 2 distributers 1 hei with msd guts and one msd pro billet 8360 with bronze gear also hei has bronze gear basically add new oil and plugs carb and race please note purple outerwears do not come with engine asking 2500.00 for more pictures or details email dirtnut10m@aol.com or call 757-374-3159 ty frankalso forgot to add has brand new all star motor mounts engine has steel crank like i say add carb oil and new sparkplugs and better wires drop in car and race estimated my engine man around 540-580 horsepower and have videos running in my street malibu last month running before i redid bearings and added high volume pump new pan and new covers and changed cam combo a little to use as backup for my dirt late model plans changed so motor has to go 2500.00 buys a stout motor for dlm or limited late no shipping customer pickup or will work with your shipper to get picked up thanks

dirtnut10m
04-06-2011, 08:02 PM
2200.00 rock bottom :eek: