PDA

View Full Version : Chip Brindle win North Georgia VRS $3000

B_K
04-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Chip Brindle
Billy Ogle Jr.
Jonathon Davenport

No clue after that. A huge congrats to Chip, car owner Norman Bryson, and to everybody on Team 21B. Not too shabby for a guy who had never sat in a super until the beginning of March.

AnnieBrindle
04-10-2011, 12:42 AM
Yay! Congratulations to the Brindle team!

IceCowart
04-10-2011, 02:23 AM
New it would take long for that first win way to go Chip. This is just the first of many to come. Great job by driver and team. Them Barry Wrights were getting it done tonight.

Cash
04-10-2011, 05:51 AM
Congrats to Brindle, he was flyin. Great field of cars. I do have a question for the board, when the track was already one groove on the bottom why did the 4 wheelers park in the middle of the turns all night and force the cars to stay on the bottom during pace laps? Almost like they were saying the top is off limits tonight boys. Just shaking my head on that deal.

dirtfuseI4
04-10-2011, 06:54 PM
Brindle drove a great race and kudos on the win. As far as track conditions go, when you have Arp, Davenport, and especially RJ going no where fast, that pretty much sums up the track conditions. Dry, dusty, one groove, and hardly no passing at all. On the other hand, the crate and hobby features were very competitive.

B_K
04-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Brindle drove a great race and kudos on the win. As far as track conditions go, when you have Arp, Davenport, and especially RJ going no where fast, that pretty much sums up the track conditions. Dry, dusty, one groove, and hardly no passing at all. On the other hand, the crate and hobby features were very competitive.

It was pretty much one groove, it was not really dry though. The bottom was still soft and fairly wet walking across ofter the LM feature. Not sure how it would have played out otherwise, but he was not holding anyone up at the front.

I was actually suprised at how the track played out. It looked like it was going to be really good early, but it never really cleaned off except for the bottom. I'm sure they'll get it dialed in soon.

RacinwithRex
04-11-2011, 08:57 AM
Let me say this about the "Track Conditions"! Since I was there before 12 noon and watched Timmy Millwood and Co, Work their BUTT off trying to get the track in shape, since the water truck wasn't able to get the water to the top. he had to water the turns for the BOTTOM from the inside and the TOP from the outside. Sometimes such as life! Track Conditions are the ole saying... "It is what it Is"!

Outlaw Graphics
04-11-2011, 11:06 AM
Congrats to Brindle, he was flyin. Great field of cars. I do have a question for the board, when the track was already one groove on the bottom why did the 4 wheelers park in the middle of the turns all night and force the cars to stay on the bottom during pace laps? Almost like they were saying the top is off limits tonight boys. Just shaking my head on that deal. we were trying to keep the bottom groove rolled in, to keep the clay from peeling up! The top stayed packed in fine. Hope that helps answer your question! thanks for coming out saturday night.