PDA

View Full Version : Impressed with the new clay at dixie!

CDGinDixie
04-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Two grooved track that I didnt see once last year! The highside in 1 & 2 makes for exciting racing. Thank you mr swims.

Old School 23
04-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Don't know what you were smoking dude, but turns 1 and 2 were ready to be planted with corn!! Broke the complete nose off my car after the 2nd lap of the 2nd session. Thanks for all the track preparation Mickey, cost me about $600 last night on repairs!

CDGinDixie
04-10-2011, 03:19 PM
Not smoking anything & yes the track did come apart in 1 & 2. But they did come and pack it back down once. Folks the track is two grooved and im thankful for that so I dont have to watch a dang train go around the track. If you dont like the bottom old school then get on the highside. You seen how that 9a was getting around the track didnt you?

RW57
04-10-2011, 06:48 PM
We also had damage to right side of body nothing major but Iwas dissapointed the track came apart like that shades of last year 3 and 4 were pretty good all nite though.

FLHTP
04-11-2011, 02:58 PM
Lets see what happens APRIL 16. Been waiting for the new season. Like going to dixie for a lot of reasons. Great promoter,great racing, great flagman, great annousing, great friends, great food and last but not least close to home.

dirtyfeet45
04-14-2011, 11:33 AM
I do have to drive about sixty miles to get there but to me it worth
it..I am with in eleven miles of a race track...But Dixie is the best the people who
run the track are just wonderful people there food is good we have meet some
wonderful friends going there..They have good cars and good racing...And Mr.
Swims tries to cut cost every way he can...$10.00 lots of races last year...Has
things for children...I love Dixie Speedway....See you @Dixie..

CDGinDixie
04-14-2011, 01:13 PM
Maybe the econo bomber race will end the way it ended last year. cant tell me you didnt get your moneys worth on that one. ;)

mqdirtracer57
04-14-2011, 01:45 PM
Track was good which made my car good even though I bent the rack & pinion plate. Turn two peeled up and three and four got a little slick but, I was having too much fun chasing the guy in front of me. I will have the car ready,can't wait to get back to Dixie ASAP.:)