Russell King
Jimmy Owens
Jamie Lathroum
Brad Neat
Brian Birkhofer
Jeremy Miller

MontanaMagic1619*
04-14-2011, 10:35 AM
Ya' know Tony, of these 33 drivers you got here, I would bet 80% of them will make up the starting field for this 25K race.

And don't forget, there's a $ 3,000 non-qualifiers race just before the big one for those who don't make the field.

VMS is one hell of a place, I highly recommend this track to most any other in the country. Wished I could fly east this weekend for this race. Mr Sawyer and his people have done wonders for the dirt late model community in recent years, my hat's off to them !

A real fine job !

Tonybuck06
04-14-2011, 11:49 AM
yea it should be some good racing if the weather holds off. i live about 3 and a half hrs from the track and will be heading down in the morning for the weekend. ought to be some good drivers that will have to settle for the nq race.

dirtSLMracing
04-15-2011, 09:44 PM
Too bad this track is not located about 30 min west of Richmond. It's a long haul to the middle of no where. Great racetrack though.

jog49
04-15-2011, 10:32 PM
Being in the middle of nowhere, you avoid lots of headaches experienced by track owners in populated areas!
I agree with Montana that it's a great venue!

dirtSLMracing
04-15-2011, 10:42 PM
But if you were in the middle of no where in the central part of the state might have more cars and fans. Very difficult to get many fans from east of Virginia Motor Speedway to attend. Unless you live on a boat.