PDA

View Full Version : Bert trans, Bert bell housing, KSE front drive, Quicktime bell, Baker carb & more

stunner
04-15-2011, 10:52 AM
Guys I am selling some very nice stuff here. Most of it is NEW and whats not new is basically like new. I bought an IMCA operation and most of this stuff all came with it and I run open stuff.

Brand new KSE front drive (IMCA legal) set-up. Pump is not included! You get the pulley for the water pump, the belt, and the bracket that mounts the pump off the water pump. The stuff has been mocked up but never ran! This set-up is $250 plus shipping in the performance catalogs. I will take $215 shipped

NEW Kirkey lite weight seat. Its new never drilled and the pads have never been out of the package. I run full containment seats so I cant use it. Its $350 new plus shipping. I will take $325 shipped

5.29 & 5.43 9" gear. One has a brand new ($65) short narrow yoke other is a oem short narrow. Both perfect and ready to bolt in your car. 31 spline full spools. $325 shipped

60" centered bare 9" housing. This is the GN style that takes the Winters style hubs. It has had the pullbar brackets removed so its ready for yours. This will fit SkyRocket, Hughes, Shaw, GRT, Dirtworks and many other chassis. Its guaranteed straight. $150 and I can ship this threw UPS no problem.

Wilwood dual pedal reverse mount pedal assembly complete with fresh masters and brake adjuster. Asking $185

Pro-Lite 2 to 1 steering quickner. In excellent used condition. Asking $75 shipped

I have many more items that I don't have listed if you have needs just give me a call.

I will deal on multiple purchases and I can ship items very reasonable. 815-990-8865

stunner
04-19-2011, 01:27 PM
Guys I want to move this stuff. You cant buy better quality stuff than this stuff as most of it is new and the pricing is very right. I will deal just give me a call with your items your interested in.

psycho47
04-20-2011, 08:45 AM
You have a PM.

stunner
04-21-2011, 10:52 AM
PM answered. Ive also got a NEW ATI sbc harmonic balancer, 2 sets of Crower stainless roller rockers, MSD distributor with wires, stud girdle, older set of Howe pedals with masters,new metric spindle savers, and more that I will add. I am dealing on stuff so give me acall with your needs!

stunner
04-23-2011, 02:15 PM
Awesome parts guys and I will deal on the stuff. Its basically all new stuff so please keep that in mind

stunner
04-26-2011, 09:27 AM
Its all going on Ebay on 10 day auctions on Thursday. If your interested in something make me an offer and I will deal to save time listing the stuff

stunner
04-28-2011, 10:05 AM
Going on Ebay tonight or Sunday. I have sold the Bert bellhousing and the Baker carb. I want the stuff all gone ASAP!

stunner
05-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Trans is sold as well. Give me a call on the rest I want to move the stuff!

stunner
05-05-2011, 09:39 AM
Guys I just want to sell this stuff. Give me a call and I will deal to get it moved.

stunner
05-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Lets deal tired of looking at this stuff.

stunner
05-15-2011, 11:12 AM
Guys these are new parts. Lets deal. Cant get the stuff anywhere else this cheap. I will deal