PDA

View Full Version : Derek Ellis runs away with another win at North ga Speedway!

robuga
04-16-2011, 10:39 PM
SLM (7 Cars)
1-Derek Ellis
2-Gary Mac
3-George Mashburn
4-Davy Davis

LLM
1-Spencer Singleton
2-Brian Jackson
3-Brian Burke
4-Lamar Scoggins

Crates
1-Aaron Wheat(I think was his first win)
2-Jeff Smith
3-Kenny Kizzar
4-Doug Kilgore

A Hobby (21 cars)
1-Mark Bishop#11(Booger Brooks won but got protested and refused to tear down)
2-Derbert Haynes
3-Greg Sudderth

Ponies Stock
1-Ralph Langston

Ponies Mod's
1-Billy Callahan

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f165/Alcadias/cid__Photo0353.jpg

motionman
04-16-2011, 11:07 PM
Way to go 99 team ! Great racing in every class tonight.

upaginit in North GA
04-17-2011, 07:17 AM
How many SLM's were there?

miniman
04-17-2011, 08:00 AM
Did they not run mod pony last night???????

99plummer
04-17-2011, 08:56 AM
They should of not ran stock pony last night, With Dixie having a big money race I'm sure more then half the cars were there.

32racer32
04-17-2011, 09:05 AM
Miniman,
Yes than ran mod pony last night. I won.

Thanks for asking.

miniman
04-17-2011, 09:55 AM
Oh ok. I thought they said a full racing program. I thought i may of been wrong when it wasnt posted. Congratulations on your win last night 32racer32. Was they any cars there in mod last night?

#444DIRTFAN
04-17-2011, 12:19 PM
How many SLM's were there?

Only 7................

chrisd4
04-17-2011, 08:42 PM
way to go there billy you were on a rail sat.nite at nga that lil car was a rolling congrats on your win.
:p

robuga
04-17-2011, 08:58 PM
Sorry Billy was very tired and was falling asleep when posted some of the results from last night.Want forget ya 'll next week and congrats on your win.

usedtobefast
04-18-2011, 05:52 AM
Does anybody have the full results for the mod hobby?

got2win
04-18-2011, 06:31 AM
$500 to win limited 19 cars $1200 to win supers 7 cars, Whats wrong with this picture. It just don't make sence to me.

Heather Taylor #07
04-18-2011, 07:11 AM
exactly. i woulda made more money going out with the supers and making a few laps and pulling in!

ga racer
04-18-2011, 11:41 AM
you wouldnt have been in the way anymore than what you are. that just what slm need is some more cars out there that cant win hobby class.

Heather Taylor #07
04-18-2011, 03:48 PM
I won in hobby class thank you. It's hard to win when people run illegal every week. I didn't ask for your input. Nor was it required. Go pick on someone else.

sooner123
04-18-2011, 04:26 PM
your just out there for show heather that is all it is.

Heather Taylor #07
04-18-2011, 04:52 PM
i've run three races in limited. get over it. if i was just out there for show i'd quit cause i don't like how people like you think they know everything. did you join just to bash me? cause that was your first post. get a life. if i wanted attention, i'd be in another business. not one that costs so much money. and just what car do you drive and in what class?

chrisd4
04-18-2011, 05:06 PM
heather i dont think your in the way people are azz holes if they think that way then they need mto keep it to their selfs . it takesw guts to get on the track some people act like they can race well im here to tell ya they cant ive watched you your doing just fine. my name is chris defore ive raced in mod pony for a longtime ive won some lost some wrecked some been bashed by azzholes but i never let them get me down .ive been out of racing for a year now but ill be back in a month or so just down let people get to you thats what they want keyboard warriors got to love them i guess hahahahahaha good luck to team 07.

7_Racing
04-18-2011, 05:08 PM
ok get off of heather! she ran a great race! you cant jump into a car and ecpect to win if so everyone would be doing it. it takes time and give heather enough time and she will be running good if not winning! stop the bashing its not funny its imature. so grow up

Heather Taylor #07
04-18-2011, 05:09 PM
Thank you so much Chris! I'm trying my best with what I have. My motor is nowhere near as good as the others, and I just started. I respect you for posting your name too. Those others won't even grow a set and do that.

7_Racing
04-18-2011, 05:18 PM
Amen D4 they are jealous because she is a girl and can out drive most people! keep up the good work Heather dont let stupid peoploe get you down!

sooner123
04-18-2011, 05:29 PM
no i did not join to bash i have had one before but for got my password an yes i do race all over the south. from what i saw saturday at ngs. you were just lap traffic.

Heather Taylor #07
04-18-2011, 05:35 PM
and what were you when you first started? i'm sure you wasn't in the winner circle. i didn't ask you if you race. i asked what class and what number? man up and tell us who you are. I might have been lap traffic, but i was keeping up with the car in front of me.

usedtobefast
04-18-2011, 06:25 PM
That cod head probally sits in the stands where it is easy to drive a race car. We root for you Heather you do a good job.

ga racer
04-18-2011, 06:28 PM
not bashing you for trying but there are enough cars in supers out there in the way , dont need anymore just because you see a chance to make a little more money, if its money your after your in the wrong sport, so dry those eyes hold that chin high and obey the move over flag and you will be fine. as for the d4 pony car you need to leave it where it is and go help heather tighten her wheels because you are terrible. there has only been 1 defoor that i can remember that was a race car driver and they call him SNOOKS. GIT ER DUN COME ON!

chrisd4
04-18-2011, 07:28 PM
well ga racer im glad you feel that way but let me say this ill be over there in a few weeks to race ill make you a 500 dollar bet get yourself a mod and we will race then o boy you can see just how bad i really am not bashing you dude but just a lil bet ive got the money put back so maybe you can do the same and o i know snooks he a darn good driver but im no keyboard warrior im working at the track ill be up at the top concession stand if you need to talk to me bout it just come on by not trying to call you out to fight just dont like being told i cant drive a race car so i dont know you but give the girl a chance to get better man please. i love dirt track racing its the best sport in the world and i hope the best for you and hope your safe out on the track man wish you didnt feel that way bout me but thats your god giving right to feel like that. sorry bout bounceing from subject to subject work niteshift and very tried so see yall at the track this sat.nite weather permitting everyone have a good week bye.:p

Heather Taylor #07
04-18-2011, 08:15 PM
hahahaha ga racer, i didn't say "next time, i'm gonna go out with the supers!" i was simply making a statement. and no, i'm not out there to make money. even if i did make a fortune at it not a dime goes in my pocket. so, next time before you decide to be so mean, get some facts. i'll ask you what i asked the other dude, what class do you race in and what number is your car? because surely you're someone that wins quite often to be telling other people how to drive.

nuckin futs
04-18-2011, 10:44 PM
Im not in a class and i dont have a number, nor do i know who you are. But, it is awful hard for a woman to break through in this sport. The biggest obstacle to overcome is respect. Don't see you doing yourself any favors, by stating in your earlier post that the racers that beat you were illegal every week?? Giving yourself a whole lot of credit it seems, by stating the only way you were beat was by drivers being illegal!!!
Sounds to me like you need to take some of that money that you are not keeping and protest a few cars and you will finish the season undefeated!!

TM of M93
04-18-2011, 11:02 PM
he didnt join to bash heather he just scared to do it under his real name and made new one probley a spectator that dont have the balls to get out there

Heather Taylor #07
04-18-2011, 11:41 PM
so all you got from my posts was the illegal part? i never said if they had been legal i would have won. i just said it was hard when they're not. and yeah, you're right, you don't know me. gender should have nothing to do with any of this. and as for protesting, you apparently didn't read all of my posts. I'M IN A NEW CLASS. it's a big jump from the class i was in. but you wouldn't know that since you're a fence racer. it amazes me to no end that a guy can get a new car, get lapped, and he gets high fives and stuff just for being out there. nobody else has to tip toe around on here and not post anything because they're afraid someone will say something out of the way that they don't even have any idea what they're talking about. but, all of ya'll with doubts doesn't do anything but make me wanna be out there even more. i'm gonna be the bigger person and leave it at that. have a good one.

garacefan11
04-19-2011, 08:24 AM
this is ridiculous! somebody has to get lapped and it takes time for people to learn. why would you guys even be mean like that for no good reason? its not going to accomplish anything. like she said my buddy finishes last all the time because its his first year and i pat him on the back and tell him hes just fine.

ga racer
04-19-2011, 01:53 PM
your missing the point here, your buddy is not talking about running slm just to gain more money. to much of that going on in supers.

IceCowart
04-19-2011, 02:15 PM
Thats what happens when u move up. As for the 07 shes paying her dues getting much needed seat time that's where its at. I will tell you now the D4 car can get it done with any mod pony car around that's a fact. I can name many a wheel man that paid there dues when they move up. I will give you 1 right off the bat Jonathan Davenport paid his dues and now look. Chip Brindle could have already been a super before now paid his dues getting that seat time now look. If you are a real racer you know this heck even real good fans even now this. Its 1 reason why i hate for any the guys I work with to come on here. Because people bash folks for trying to get seat time to make there self better. There is not a Kyle Bush born every day! Heck i member when the 0 car was getting it handed to him I am old LMAO. As Dale sr and Bloomer said if there talking about you good are bad that means there watching!

Dirtwizard
04-19-2011, 06:42 PM
I love the purple hair !!!!!!!!

UGABULLDAWGS21
04-21-2011, 06:52 AM
Give the some credit, At least she knows where victory lane is!!! I wouldn't be afraid to line up beside her, even though she's got more motor than me!! LoL

Heather Taylor #07
04-21-2011, 07:00 AM
thanks! i don't know what their problem is. i'm one of the cleanest racers there is. i'll run side by side with someone the whole race and not ever get remotely close. yeah, i might get lapped but when they give me the lap flag i give plenty of room. this past saturday was just a total freak accident. for one, i absolutely had no clue they were coming two wide, and with that water that was in the bottom of 1&2 it was really slick.