04-22-2011, 11:33 PM
Late Models:
1. #4 - Danny Ledford
2. #00 - Johnny Chastain
3. #38 - Jamie Oliver
4. #8 - David Payne
5. #R12 - Rodney Weeks
6. #17 - Steve Clark

Brent Dixon, Shawn Chastain, George Mashburn, Jeremy Ledford, Jacob Grizzle & Randy Nichols DNF.

Charlie Parker in the #27 won the Limited/Crate Feature.
Him and Bobby Panter in the #33 put on a heck of a show. Charlie maybe won by an inch if that it looked like.

Cash
04-23-2011, 09:12 AM
OUTSTANDING show!! if you didnt like that racing something is wrong, Limited race is BY FAR the best race ive seen this year anywhere. The top 4 battled all 20 laps. Photo finish between Parker and Panter and also a photo finish for 3rd and 4th.

Very good Late Model feature as well. Hobby feature was a dandy to. Great job to all at Tri County. By far the best overall show ive seen this year at any track.

cv48truck
04-23-2011, 09:32 AM
Three-Peet for Ledford at Tri-County
Danny Ledford takes third in a row in 12-car field.
Super Late Model 12-cars
1. Danny Ledford
2. Johnny Chastain
3. Jamie Oliver.
4. David Payne
5. Rodney Weeks

Limited/Crate 15-cars
1. Charlie Parker (by about 2 inches)
2. Bobby Panter
3. Devin Dilbeck
4. Kevin Bradshaw
5. Jason Deal

Modified 11-cars
1. Duwayne Cole
2. Greg Sudderth
3. Sammy Berrong

Stock 6-cars
1. Ricky Smith
2. Stacy White
3. Harold Garrett

Mini Stock 11-cars
1. Jamie Cross

Superman_Racing
04-23-2011, 04:02 PM
The limited and super latemodels were definetly great shows!!

It was good to see Brent Dixon there you could tell he was fast and he was going to be tough in the feature if he got the place figured out. Its too bad he got caught up in a wreck early, Hopefully he makes it back sometime.

I hated to see most the field have to pull in early in the Super latemodel race but the action was still exciting. Johnny looked to be the fastest car at the end he was coming on strong another 5 laps I believe he would have had him. Congratulations to Danny on 3 in a row!!!! It's just too bad they are not racing every week this year.

SallyCoveNC
04-23-2011, 04:20 PM
Another awesome race night at Tri County , Congrats to Charlie Parker and Danny Ledford and all the winners !!!

Cash
04-23-2011, 04:55 PM
How long before they put a bounty on ledford in supers? that cat is flyin at TCR

visionmaster
04-23-2011, 07:19 PM
it was an awesome night of racing one of the best i've seen thus far, parker and panter put on one heck of a show with parker winning only by inches if that, you sure knew that the 33 was in the house coming from 5th to 2nd it was so close that it could have been called a tie track officials were uncertain of finish some say parker while others say panter. in my opinion i do believe that it was given to parker due to some officials being affliated with the southeastern latemodel series which parker also runs. all in all it was a great night of racing hope to see everyone return. and also to see if ledford can take another win because i foresee a bounty in the future.

SallyCoveNC
04-23-2011, 10:58 PM
Visionmaster I must agree that limited race was awesome, both Parker and Panter both did some great clean driving , but from where I was sitting the flag stand was straight in front of me and parker did in fact beat Panter by about a foot no matter if your a Parker fan or Panter fan your remarks about the track giving the race to Parker because he runs a series is just plain wrong !! Shame on you for trying to start these rumors when the track is doing better than it has in years. Hey Im a Panter fan also.. that guy is a awesome driver . But if they had of gave the race to Panter it would have been wrong, Parker was behind coming off the corner, But with the run Charlie got coming off the high side he got back by Panter... well at least thats what I saw... PS did the track give Parker the pole also? he was almost a half of a second faster that Panter in qualifing ... is that because he runs a series? Im not trying to be a smart butt but it is what it is Parker won the race this week. But I would never bet against Bobby Panter in that 33 because he is one of the best drivers in this area. And thats just my opinion also . Anyway another great night of close racing cant wait until the next one!

visionmaster
04-24-2011, 09:43 PM
first of all let me just state that i am a fan of many these guys at tc are amazing drivers i am by no means starting rumors about track or anyone. i have bragged on track since opening night ray is doing a fantastic job you can tell from the looks of the crowd and the car count there has been more attendence then in the last 4 years combined that track is doing well and i hope to see that cont. the race was a very close one and a good one at that. i am saying that it was so close it was a hard one to call even ray said it was to closed to call which that was what i was saying about it being a tie that way parker fans and panter fans couldnt have really said anything. i was standing at the flag stand with three guys that had never been to a dirt track race before , said they were from florida i turned and ask them who won the race and they said the 33 did by 6 to 8 inches they were dumbfounded when they heard the announcer say the 27 won. and for as your comment about the did they give him the pole anyone that races in the series has a different motor rule running 80 to 90 more horsepower.i wouldnt bet money on either driver because they both have good cars and can both drive. from what i am hearing after qualifying some of the tire were checked and others were not maybe this was were the half second come in at i dont know . all i can say it was a very good and exciting race and i can say that ray is doing a fantastic job like when you start anything new you have always got to work out a few bugs but i think ray is up to the task. no rumors or complaints here.

SallyCoveNC
04-24-2011, 10:21 PM
From where I was standing is all I know, thats what I seen, but I really do think you were sounding like a spoiled child... for saying what you did about the series thing.. It could very easy be Bobby that wins the next race and I certainly hope you wouldnt make a excuse like that if he wins! anyone of the cars there could win on any giving night!! Like I said man up... give it up for Parker he got the win... and as far as the checking the tires I see the guy in the shed shining a light on all the tires of every car that qualified , not sure what he was looking for and In my opinion Panters car looks like it has more horsepower than anything in that class but I dont know anything about the rules your talking about. Oh well hands down great race just glad I got to see it .

Superman_Racing
04-25-2011, 07:11 AM
I'm not trying to call anyone out but whether your intentionally meaning to or not saying that a driver is getting favoritism because certain track officials are affiliated with certain series that Parker runs or making snyde comments about everyone's tires not being checked is bad mouthing the track every time and can give a track a bad name if those rumors were to spread. Ray is doing a heck of a job with the track this year and I know he would not tolerate any of that going on behind the scene's.

The racing was very exciting and I would hate to have been the one to have to make the call between Bobby and Charlie. I was not at the flag stand but from where we were all sitting it looked like Charlie got a fast run coming off of four and had edged back ahead of Bobby before the flag stand. Both drivers are tough and I am a big fan of Bobby's I've been watching him race for years. It was a great race and I look forward to seeing many more exciting battles between these two guys in the future.

visionmaster
04-25-2011, 08:41 AM
i think this thread just needs to stop now. it is absolutely a shame that you can not come on here and discuss the what ifs of racing without being called a child, being accused of starting rumors or intentionally acussing someone of something. my main point of this thread was how great the racing was and how close it was.furthermore to let sallycove nc know this is not a child and i could care less where anyone sits or stands of what they see. i was only asking the reasons why some things were being done. yes you may have saw something different where you were at and i was told something different . oh well whatever. and furthermore i have got over it the race is over with parker taking the win. i dont know these guys personally but i do know their heck of drivers. and put on a very good show. and to superman racing. i have said this for my last time and ray along with others knows that i have bragged on how well the track was going i have stated that the track has done more these last few weeks than in the last 4 years now if you say that is putting the track down or hurting it im sorry you feel that way like i said i dont know these guys personally all i know is that kip used to drive the 27 and work on parkers car and they do or did run the series. i could care less who works on whose car and who is friends with who .now everyone just needs to get over it and get ready for the next race. you never know who will take the win this week. cant wait for another exciting night. know matter what people accuse me of i just want to say for one last time ray is doing a great job track is well prepared good crowd reasonable prices and a great number of cars hope to see more inthe near future.

Superman_Racing
04-25-2011, 10:45 AM
Now see Vision that was a much better response than previous posts.

Personally I'm not accusing you of anything because I know we both support Ray and think he’s doing a great job this year I’m just saying we could do without the other comments you made of "in my opinion I do believe that it was given to parker due to some officials being affiliated with the southeastern late model series which parker also runs" or "from what I am hearing after qualifying some of the tire were checked and others were not maybe this was where the half second come in at I don’t know." Even though you’re not commenting on Ray specifically your commenting on the people who work for and represent Ray and Tri County week in and week out. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and the only point I was trying to make was that in my opinion those are negative comments towards the people who represent Ray even though I don’t think you meant to do it intentionally at least I hope not. Anyways I don’t like arguing on here I just like watching the races and occasionally commenting but I just thought I would respond since you specifically called me out in your previous post.

I look forward to seeing some great racing action as the year continues.

Good Luck to Ray and all of his guys at Tri-County Racetrack as the season progresses keep up the good work!!

hustler t4
04-25-2011, 06:21 PM
I bet the chattanooga flash will be down in a few weeks. They won't have to worry
about a bounty in either class.

hustler t4
04-25-2011, 06:26 PM
I bet the chattanooga flash will be down in a few weeks. They won't have to worry
about a bounty in either class.

SallyCoveNC
04-25-2011, 06:59 PM
Sorry Vision I just took your post as whining like a child does when he or she gets beat , It had to be someone elses fault because they lost, and thats how rumors get started by assuming without the facts. See ya at the races hope its as good as it was in the past few weeks !!

PaperMen
04-26-2011, 08:33 PM
"in my opinion I do believe that it was given to parker due to some officials being affiliated with the southeastern late model series which parker also runs"

Just to set the record straight.....No one working at Tri County Racetrack is affiliated with the Southeastern Latemodel Sportsman Series.

SallyCoveNC
04-26-2011, 09:17 PM
Thanks Paperman !! End of story.....

PaperMen
04-27-2011, 07:27 AM
The only time the Southeastern Latemodel Sportsman Series makes any calls is when we are there for an event. There has been some confussion on our scheduled date but we are trying to get that corrected. As soon as it is, it will be posted.

Now the statement i have quoted below.......i have heard there is a Bounty coming Danny Ledfords way. Danny is a heck of a Driver and it will be tough to collect.

How long before they put a bounty on ledford in supers? that cat is flyin at TCR

jones01
04-27-2011, 08:48 AM
Danny is super fast! but ithink one of the local boys will figure something out to get faster and when they do it will be one heck of a race! Cause danny want give up that easy. cant wait till next race tri county been putting on the best races i have ever seen

visionmaster
04-29-2011, 09:06 PM
no doubt about it danny will give someone a run for their money.