PDA

View Full Version : NEW Baker billet main body alky carb. Save $300 off new price

stunner
04-23-2011, 02:13 PM
I have a brand new Baker billet main body carb with the polished bowls. This carb is a stunning piece to look at and I'm sure it will perform the same as it looks. It has been used for 4-6 dyno pulls only and is back in the factory bag and box it was shipped in. Carb is absolutely new and if I didnt tell you it was ran on the dyno you could never tell its been bolted up. The bowls are polished and its really a nice looking piece. I got this carb when I bought out a raceteam for a SkyRocket car I wanted. It was used on the dyno with the Stoa motor I had on here last week. The buyer of the engine had his own carbs and didnt want to purchase so I am selling. If I ran alky and my engine builder (Mullins) was more familiar with the Baker stuff I would keep it but I don't and they aren't. This is an alky/methanol carb. I called bBaker and this carb was $1500+ shipping new. I will sell it for $1200 obo. I want to move it so I may consider a reasonable offer or possibly take a Brinn or Bert on partial trade. Can't go wrong here guys. Guaranteed to be as described. I will send pics to all serious parties. If you see it you will buy it, it looks that good! 815-990-8865

stunner
04-26-2011, 09:28 AM
Guys you cant go wrong on this carb. Save yourselves some $$$$! Make me an offer

bpetty
04-26-2011, 11:23 AM
is this a 750??

stunner
04-28-2011, 10:01 AM
Give me a call with inquireis. Carb was set-up for a 400ci IMCA mod engine but would work with a wide array of engines. I want to move it ASAP!

stunner
05-01-2011, 12:22 PM
Looking for an offer on this. Hate to see it sit. Give me a call

stunner
05-05-2011, 09:42 AM
Someone can step up there program with this carb and save yourself some cash in the process. Give me a call with an offer!

stunner
05-10-2011, 06:14 PM
I really want to move this. Give me a call

stunner
05-15-2011, 11:11 AM
Guys do yourself a favor here. This is a top flight methanol carb thats new in the box for $300 off retail. I want to move it this week. Call me with a serious offer and you will own it.