PDA

View Full Version : Pierce Modified sellout

modguy
04-26-2011, 06:44 AM
Complete sellout (years worth)
COMPLETE RACING SELLOUT

2001(?) Pierce UMP modified (frame #10),fresh sandblast and red paint on frame, "complete" roller minus engine and headers,new red drivers compartment aluminum,used black decking in good shape,used black roof,nose,sidesails,2 new sheets of Red aluminum for doors and quarters,4 new chrome wheels, Butler seat with red cover,GM 3 speed transmission with triple disc clutch and hydralic throwout bearing setup,NEW Wilwood triple mastercylinder,hanging brake and clutch pedal,brake lines are run,fuel cell,fuel line,

2004 Mastersbilt(copy) 4 bar round tube, rear overrail section, latemodel frame,minus front crossmember,comes with metric front stub,Howe 9" floater rearend,nice complete metric front upper and lower a frames,

"YEARS AND YEARS OF RACING PARTS AND PIECES"

Misc. lower, Metric,Chevelle,Impala,Camaro etc.A frames
Misc. steel birdcages (4 bar)
Misc. spindles Pinto, Impala,Metric etc.
Misc. rearend gears and hog heads, mini spools etc.
Misc. coil and leaf springs
Coil spring tester in new condition
Toe out gauge setup
Caster and camber gauge with case
Holly ALCH. carb
fuel logs
NEW Aluminum tall intake
4 GM 400 bare blocks 30 and 40 over and stock bore
500 pound of bolt on lead (valve cover size)
approx. 25 wheels, 5 on 5 ,different offsets , some beadlocks some not,some chrome some painted many new ones never ran before
4 or 5 different 9" hog heads with different ratios, 5:67, 5:83,6:00

ETC-ETC-ETC

This list goes on and on , ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to do with racing will go, there is years of dirt track racing parts for sale ,bring a couple of trailers and trucks and get it out of the garage.

I do not want to separate,I want to sell all together, that is why this stuff is so cheap I am ready to get out and want to do it fast

I will send pictures if you are interested but no tire kickers or picture collectors PLEASE !!! $6,000.00 OBO,OBO,OBO email to preconmain@gmail.com Thanks
Last edited by modguy; 04-26-2011 at 05:34 AM.

modguy
04-29-2011, 06:50 PM
Btt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

modguy
05-15-2011, 08:27 AM
may take trades ,4x4 truck,NICE electric club car golf cart Let me know what you have

modguy
05-22-2011, 08:12 AM
btt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

modguy
06-19-2011, 06:13 AM
back up again !!!!!!!!!!

stupid
06-21-2011, 06:51 PM
where are u located what is number thanks

modguy
06-29-2011, 03:14 PM
Bttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!