PDA

View Full Version : Richmond Raceway Adds $3,000 United Super Dirt Car Series Event on May 14

JumpStart
04-28-2011, 11:22 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Richmond Raceway Adds $3,000 United Super Dirt Car Series Event on May 14

RICHMOND, KY (April 28, 2011)-Richmond Raceway track promoters Joey and Tiffany Tackett are pleased to announce the addition of the United Super Dirt Car Series Rain Dodger 40.

An agreement was reached between the Tackett’s and Series Director Jeff Evans to host the event on Saturday, May 14 paying $3,000 to win the 40-lap feature for the United Super Dirt Car Series Late Models.

“I and Evans’ crew are working very hard to make this event a success,” said track promoter Joey Tackett. “I’m looking forward to this event; I think we’re going to have a great turnout of fans and drivers,” Tackett added.

JumpStart Communications is sponsoring a $100 fast time award. The fastest qualifier in the United Super Dirt Car Series Super Late Models will receive $100 in cash.

For more information on the newly formed United Super Dirt Car Series, visit their Official Website at www.usdcs.com

Richmond Raceway re-opens after a few idle weeks next Saturday, May 7 featuring weekly racing in the Coyote 100.7 FM Super Late Models, Open Wheel Modifieds, Sportsman, Road Hogs, and Four Cylinders. In honor of Mother’s Day weekend, several giveaways are in store for the women in the audience.

Richmond Raceway Official 2011 Sponsors: Mayhem Motorsports, Tackett and Son Plumbing & Electric, JumpStart Communications, Coyote Country WCYO 100.7 FM, Clayton Homes of Richmond and Stanford, RDS Backhoe Service, Hager Cabinets, Tax Wise Year-Round Accounting, Hooters of Richmond, Sunoco Race Fuels, New Idea Construction & Homes, and Central Kentucky Industrial.

Richmond Raceway is located at 328 Greens Crossing Road in Madison County just minutes from Richmond, KY. Further information on this and other upcoming events at Richmond Raceway can be obtained by contacting the Raceway Office at (859) 626-4189 or by visiting the Official Website of Richmond Raceway located at www.richmond-raceway.net