PDA

View Full Version : KC updates

28carrierfan
04-30-2011, 12:13 PM
www.twitter.com/28carrierfan

Kid Roberts
04-30-2011, 12:41 PM
Following you now. Looking forward to the updates !

*Bandit*
04-30-2011, 06:06 PM
36 lates the last I was told

miso_ohio
04-30-2011, 06:43 PM
I was this close to going but work got in the way. I also heard 30 sprints should be a good show wish I was there. I really, really like KC, can't wait for the DTWC this year there.

Thanks for the updates CarrierFan

miso_ohio
04-30-2011, 08:16 PM
Last tweet battery dieing go to

twitter.com/OVDTR

for personal reasons I will not go there but have at it.

Carrier28Fan
04-30-2011, 11:24 PM
Eddie Carrier Jr. Wins!!!

28carrierfan
05-01-2011, 10:06 AM
Sorry Guys I had to turn phone off to update feature

miso_ohio
05-01-2011, 07:54 PM
So your still kicked off of there? Are you racing your go cart this year?

Did you see that 35 Raceway only had 3 mini sprints and 5 mod lites last nite? Pretty sad! Such a great facility but looks like it's struggling.

I heard I am no longer banned there but my IP from my house and work is still banned, so unless I mask my IP or go through another proxy I cannot go there.

I still have not gotten the kart ready yet this year but when I do I will most likely not be back to 35 since they are requiring raceivers for all karts this year. If I went this year I could only go like 4 times which does not make the extra cost for one track worth it when I can go other places. When I get my stuff going this year I will most likely be back at Aaron Fry's Lunbeck Speedway for most of the time.

It is a shame about that track, not sure what is going on but the car class has been declining for the last couple years, not sure what has been going on but I know there has been a lot of bickering in the drivers meeting about rules. From what I understand the mini sprint drivers want to run bigger motors like they run at other tracks and series. The mod lite are starting to be run at other tracks where at one time 35 was the only game in town. Rear wheel drive 4 cylinders are getting harder to come by and supposedly everybody is accusing everybody else of cheating.

It can be a big soap opera there some nights and it is starting to take its toll on the cars. With the raceiver requirement I imagine it will hurt the karts this year as well. No more 40+ kart nights you have to race through to make the feature which was what made that place fun.

Hope I get to see you again at a track this year, always a pleasure talking to you.

OVDTR.com
05-04-2011, 03:56 PM
OhioValleyDTR is the message board, OVDTR is the multimedia site that did the live K-C updates.

So your still kicked off of there?