PDA

View Full Version : Florence Speedway for 4.30.11

Ted's of Beverly Hills
04-30-2011, 11:13 PM
Jason j
Josh williams
Jawoski
Rice

Good job to the Florence crew for getting the track in shape. Thought there would be a whole lot of mud, but there wasn't. The track was in good shape and the features were good.

Where is Audie McWilliams? Anyone know?
What about the 28 car that said "Team 29" on the hood? Who was in that car?

JCSullivan00
04-30-2011, 11:15 PM
28 Car is Darrell Lanigans nephew, driving the ride formerly piloted by Audie Mcwilliams.

Ted's of Beverly Hills
04-30-2011, 11:19 PM
Yep, that's what i thought!

I thought that looked like Audie's car from last year. And i knew that was some relation to Lannigan.

lazermod3
05-01-2011, 12:54 AM
Yep, that's what i thought!

I thought that looked like Audie's car from last year. And i knew that was some relation to Lannigan.

As I mentioned in a eariler post,that I had consulted with the SWAMI,and he indicated that Lanigan would be at Florence Speedway.

raceart
05-01-2011, 01:32 AM
Williams from 22nd at the start, and Rice was on tail at about halfway ( flat ).

hoodpin
05-01-2011, 07:12 AM
I was told that Audie is done driving for the most part. Spending time with his kids.

Gary
05-01-2011, 07:15 AM
Jason j
Josh williams
Jawoski
Rice

Good job to the Florence crew for getting the track in shape. Thought there would be a whole lot of mud, but there wasn't. The track was in good shape and the features were good.

Thanks to the Florence crew! Someone sitting around us had camped out there Friday night and said that the crew started working on the track at about 8:30 in the morning.

Williams from 22nd at the start, and Rice was on tail at about halfway ( flat ).

They both had a great race. I'm just glad that Jameson could hold them off at the end of the race. :D

BangBang
05-02-2011, 01:47 PM
pretty sure jameson didnt have anything to sweat...they werent catching him

Gary
05-03-2011, 11:14 PM
pretty sure jameson didnt have anything to sweat...they werent catching him

True, Jameson had the best car all night. But with all of the restarts at the end of the race, you never know what might have happened.