PDA

View Full Version : big bore short stroke SBC 354 ci engine for sale

Racing_Joe66
05-01-2011, 07:14 PM
I have a 354 big bore short stroke engine that I am selling. Long block or short block your pick motor is still in my outlaw hobby car.
--509 2 bolt SBC block splayed to a 4 bolt with billet caps and straps front and rear
--bryant 32 pound crank with SMJ and has spacers to fit the 400 block and it has a BBC snout. it has been knife edged and all that good stuff and has 1.777 rod journals.
--Carrillo 6.200" rods that are super lightwieght and have the CARR bolts. (i might have spare bolts that are brand new i would let go with it, if i can find them)
--Custom made JE flat top pistons that I ordered from JE and I have 1 or 2 brand new spare pistons to go with it, the engine is 10.5.1 compression right now.
--Jesel belt drive for the timing sytem and it has a 2 piece cover
--ATI 6" damper with full timing marks
--MARCH aluminum serpentime belt system (if wanted to go with it) I have extras also for extra money.
--292 sbc turbo heads CNC ported by AFR and then further ported by Engine Masters Champion Joe Sherman. These heads flow some serious air. I will have to find the flow sheet on them. But it was around 270-280 range @ 600 lift. They are 2.02 IN and 1.5 EX. These also have Jesel shaft rockers on them also. they have crossover valve covers on them also.
--no intake.
--camshaft I will have to look in my notes on its specs, but i do have it.
-------------------------------------
I ran this engine in a outlaw hobby stock for 4 races in a 2 year period. I got out of racing and now I am selling out of everything I have. I kept everything over the past few years hoping to get back into it. But being a single father of 2 kids, it just won't happen. So my loss is some one else's gain with this engine and everything else I am selling.

I am located in NE Iowa. I am asking $10,000 obo without the heads and $12,500 obo with the heads.

Send me an email if interested, please no tire kickers!!
sled-junky-66@live.com

Racing_Joe66
05-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Any interest?