PDA

View Full Version : World of Outlaw - Georgia Double Header!

RWMotorsports
05-04-2011, 07:14 AM
Since how Paducah, KY is underwater and there is a 60% chance of ThunderStorms saturday, do you think any Lucas Oil drivers will make their way down?

Only a few cars on the roll call for Swainsboro saturday night... (50 lap - 10,000 to win)
Brent Robinson
Pat Doar
Josh Richards
Tim McCreadie
Clint Smith
Brain Reese
Johnny Pursley
Ivedent Lloyd
and a few more.

Needmore Speedway in Ellenton, Georgia (40 Laps - 8,000 to win)
Same cars, little more, little less...

This is the first BIG race for Needmore Speedway, and i'm trying to get a roll call for both tracks...

First time Super Late Models have been here, and us(drivers, and fans) want them back...

SO, if PIR rains out, hopefully a few of the Lucas Oil cars will come on down....

Lets get a Roll Call started

Ivedent Lloyd.
Tyler Ivey
Pat Doar
Johnathan Davenport
Jeremy Faircloth
Tim McCreadie
Josh Richards
Clint Smith
Brian Reese

Add if you know any, and ill add.

Thank you.

RWMotorsports
05-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Rick Eckert
Tim McCreadie
Austin Hubbard
Josh Richards
Darrell Lanigan
Jeremy Faircloth
Brent Robinson
Chesely Dixon
Shane Clanton
Johnny Pursley
Tim FUller
Chub Frank
Vic Coffey
Tyler Ivey
Ivedent Lloyd
Jeremy Faircloth
Jill George
Pat Doar
Ron Davies
Brian Reese
Clint Smith
John Lobb
Kelly Walker
Adam Giles
Tony Knowles

Since how Paducah, KY is underwater and there is a 60% chance of ThunderStorms saturday, do you think any Lucas Oil drivers will make their way down?

Only a few cars on the roll call for Swainsboro saturday night... (50 lap - 10,000 to win)
Brent Robinson
Pat Doar
Josh Richards
Tim McCreadie
Clint Smith
Brain Reese
Johnny Pursley
Ivedent Lloyd
and a few more.

Needmore Speedway in Ellenton, Georgia (40 Laps - 8,000 to win)
Same cars, little more, little less...

This is the first BIG race for Needmore Speedway, and i'm trying to get a roll call for both tracks...

First time Super Late Models have been here, and us(drivers, and fans) want them back...

SO, if PIR rains out, hopefully a few of the Lucas Oil cars will come on down....

Lets get a Roll Call started

Ivedent Lloyd.
Tyler Ivey
Pat Doar
Johnathan Davenport
Jeremy Faircloth
Tim McCreadie
Josh Richards
Clint Smith
Brian Reese

Add if you know any, and ill add.

Thank you.

25 Jay 53
05-04-2011, 01:56 PM
I don't have any cars to add to your list but according to PIR's facebook it has been officially canceled. Stinks for us that were looking forward to Paducah but maybe good for you guys down there.

44-19-21-39
05-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Bub McCool has Swainsboro & Needmore on his schedule now.

Egoracing
05-04-2011, 09:33 PM
Rumor is "Showtime" Shan Smith and the Outlaw Race Parts Team will be at Needmore in his first Super Late Model Event!!!

mf0521
05-05-2011, 11:50 AM
Hope we get alot of Lucas drivers , a large field would be great, I heading up to georgia for both races !

RWMotorsports
05-05-2011, 05:20 PM
I hope we get atleast 35...
Francis may come as in he was there the day it rained out.
Schlieper was there that morning, but heard he left when Moyer left....
Vaught has no races on his schedule for this weekend, he was there the day it rained out...
Davenport was at Needmore the day it rained out and is heading up to Whyte, Virgina...
I imagine Casey Roberts will be there too...

Jason Feger was there that day, but isn't coming back.... I don't know. Alotta the drivers havent updated their sites.... I hope it's a good turn out.

RWMotorsports
05-05-2011, 10:18 PM
Leon Henderson, and David Breazale was there when it rained out, and there isnt anything to be scheduled this weekend.... TBA... Maybe they'll show up! They put on a good show!

Also heard Bloomquist may be coming down!

sharky99
05-06-2011, 07:13 AM
Who ever starts on the pole at Needmore should win the race, every Late Model race there has been one groove follow the leader. If they would take the D shape out of it and make it a straight away the racing would be better.

RWMotorsports
05-06-2011, 12:09 PM
I hope that the WoO prove people wrong about that. I believe they'll run a good race...

RWMotorsports
05-06-2011, 12:15 PM
William Thomas, and Duane Treadwell for sure Swainsboro, Undecided about Needmore....

Come on guys!

RWMotorsports
05-07-2011, 03:18 PM
I really hope Bloomquist shows up... Aswell at Steve Francis... Maybe even a couple more from LOLMS.... Needmore is going to be a great race. I have a feeling.