PDA

View Full Version : Carb Pullover

youngengines
05-06-2011, 10:49 PM
Have any of you guys got the carb pullover fixed? I'm still working on the 2.3 ford mini stock engine. We went with the Esslinger intake, and it has a 7448 holley 350 2bbl on it. I know a few years ago I got a kit for my toyota pickup that had a drilled squirter screw and a heavy valve that actually extended up into the screw. That seemed to help, but I cant remember where I ordered it. I'm not sure if the rules will let us drill a small hole in the top of the squirter circuit in the meterng block or not. Any suggestions? How much jet do you guys start with on the 350 holleys? It currently has the stock 61's (witha PV). Also, if you cant get all the pullover elimanated, how much do you usually jet down. I will also check to see the squirter size and go as small as possible with it as well. Thanks for your time, Barry

longhornracer
05-07-2011, 12:09 AM
You can search Pullover on here and there are a MILLION post about it. As for Jets size 70-72 in the 350. Once my pullover problem got fixed VIA JBV heads i never changed jets ran perfect