PDA

View Full Version : Regan Smith

kidrock
05-07-2011, 10:58 PM
Congtrats to Regan Smith and Front Row Motorsports on their Sprint Cup Victory. Show the big dogs the little dogs still have some fight in them ;) Gotta love it.

HEAVY DUTY
05-07-2011, 11:22 PM
He deserved it after nascar stole the last one he won from him.

jeffro15
05-08-2011, 07:56 AM
That team\driver have been qualifying , and racin' good all year.:) Great to see Regan & his bunch win. Remember when he drove for D E I , (rookie season) he was the only driver to not have a DNF all year. This dude can hold his own ! :cool:

kidrock
05-08-2011, 08:12 AM
He deserved it after nascar stole the last one he won from him.

That team\driver have been qualifying , and racin' good all year.:) Great to see Regan & his bunch win. Remember when he drove for D E I , (rookie season) he was the only driver to not have a DNF all year. This dude can hold his own ! :cool:

Heavy Duty, exactly

jeffro, I agree he can hold his own and has been running pretty good so far this year. well deserved victory for Reagn and the whole team.

dirtfan2757
05-08-2011, 06:11 PM
I know a lot of folks bash Nascar, but this year has been a pretty good year starting with the 500 and now Regan Smith winning and Kyle Busch and Harvick feuding and Newman and Monoya doing the same, been pretty good stuff this year.

racin6mod
05-08-2011, 09:45 PM
great to se that team get a win. but god help us all when DW(the mouth) get's a mic in his hands again he's said all season that this guy was going to win this year and that it would come sooner than later.I'm sure he'll drive that into the ground like everything he does.

Fireball22Roberts
05-09-2011, 12:38 AM
I used to be a huge Cup fan, then I was a basher, now I've moved into stage three (which should be the most frightening to those who run NASCAR, to see a lifelong fan in this stage): I just don't care about it anymore, they've ruined the whole thing top to bottom and I've watched maybe two laps live all year.

But that being said, reading in here that Regan Smith won is pretty cool. Good for him. Always nice when one of the non-"chosen" ones wins a race.

jog49
05-09-2011, 09:42 AM
Waltrip and McReynolds......the first thing that comes to mind when those names are mentioned is nausea....and the mute button!

TS FAN
05-09-2011, 02:00 PM
Congrats to Reagan and his team. McReynolds just loves Big Daddy. Look out Big Daddy is closing, Big Daddy is right there. Big Daddy has em measured. I think this track favors Big Daddy. Big Daddy=Big over the hill.

jeffro15
05-09-2011, 07:05 PM
I used to be a huge Cup fan, then I was a basher, now I've moved into stage three (which should be the most frightening to those who run NASCAR, to see a lifelong fan in this stage): I just don't care about it anymore, they've ruined the whole thing top to bottom and I've watched maybe two laps live all year.

But that being said, reading in here that Regan Smith won is pretty cool. Good for him. Always nice when one of the non-"chosen" ones wins a race.

I very much agree w\ya ! I miss Allison,Earnhardt,Richmond,Shrader,Means,Baker,Mar cis,etc. But, W.T.F. ! Dirt Track is where it's at ...:cool: