PDA

View Full Version : Nascar much needed boost.

TS FAN
05-10-2011, 11:19 AM
After several years of Chad dominating the sport, it looks like a few other teams have come into the mix. I am fairly certain some one else will win the Cup this year. Odds are with me. LOL. The much hated Busch finally has a team who seems to be able to give him competitive cars are a more regular basis. Bad news for other teams. He is odds on to win the championship if this continues. The Hate will go into overdrive. Harvick and Edwards will be right there too. So I am pretty sure one of these guys will get it done. A lot of feuding, fussing and Kyle Busch hatred will bring a lot of people back to their TV's and Attendance of races IMO. Fun stuff, I think.

blackford
05-10-2011, 03:55 PM
Sound like you have some doubt in "The Best" Busch?? Could it stem from him getting a four race probation, are you thinking he won't be able to control himself that long?:D We know Harvick will and that $25,000 fine is merely a slap on the wrist for both of them. Kevin Harvick will play it cool during the probation but, Little Buschy Boy with his pea brain will surely screw up as usual and lessen his a advances toward a championship. With this and all the other screw ups busch will inevitably make, he as always hasn't a chance in hel of doing any better then being a screw up! But good luck to you and "The Best" Busch... your gonna need it!!:p

racin6mod
05-10-2011, 06:06 PM
I'm not to sure that chad is not testing right now.I think he's on top of this and come chase time they will be the number one car to bet again.as for Kyle B. being the best the stat's say he is hands down. lead more laps,won more and won more in every series he enters.just not a likable guy and the more the haters boo him the faster he seems to get.

TS FAN
05-11-2011, 10:17 AM
I'm not to sure that chad is not testing right now.I think he's on top of this and come chase time they will be the number one car to bet again.as for Kyle B. being the best the stat's say he is hands down. lead more laps,won more and won more in every series he enters.just not a likable guy and the more the haters boo him the faster he seems to get.

You are correct, and Nascar needs this shot in the arm (Kyle Busch haters). As for Chad I am by no means saying he won't get his cars back up to form. I just think the odds of winning the chase this year are not in his favor. I really think the three I mentioned are where the champion comes from. No one can win every year, and I think the team is going to go through some real frustration before it is over. JJ has never really had to deal with much down side. It will be interesting to see how he deals with it.

rtcaldwell
05-11-2011, 11:13 AM
Doesn't matter who wins it. Glad to see people @ least talking about it. Feuds and fighting is where the sport started, and what will make it popular again. For the first time in a long time I care again, where and when they're racing. 48 are down but by no means out. 18 is up, but by no means "in". Hate to admit it but Kyle is the best there is in the seat right now. Doesn't mean I like his childish *ss. It's when he get's out of the car when his problems arise. Once he settles down demeanor and maturity-wise he will probably lose that "fire". 29 and 99 are consistent and will be there in the chase. I agree TS, waiting to see how 48 deals with "down side". Will he take it as well as 24 and 3 did in their day? Will Chad take it like Evernham & Childress did respectively?

LITE-INN
05-12-2011, 07:14 AM
better look at the point standing the 48 99 and 88 are goodspots