PDA

View Full Version : Clinton County Speedway

luv2race101
05-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Anybody in the area looking to race or to watch a race should come out Friday night (weather permitting) to Clinton County Speedway and give the track a go. Check the website for more details.

luv2race101
05-13-2011, 03:38 PM
http://clintoncospeedway.com/

dirty1965
05-14-2011, 09:24 AM
Well last night i didn't have anything to do so I went to Clinton Co to watch. I believe the racing would be very good there if more cars would show up. I do think their next investment needs to be a timing light. Some of the times they gave were very questionable. But all in all not a bad night..Good Luck to Clinton Co !!

luv2race101
05-14-2011, 10:57 AM
That's exactly my opinion of things. And really, if the track official would call Coca-Cola and tell them their scoreboard isn't working, the Coke company would fix it for them free of charge because they carry Coke Products. That would help out with the times.

chickenman12795
05-14-2011, 09:51 PM
we gave coke a call about the scoreboard before our first opening day and neither coke or pepsi was gonna really help us with a scoreboard. coke brought out the box and the eye and whatnot and were trying to wire it up, but they arent going to do a whole lot to work on it. Thank you drink company. Its been a real up hill battle.

In the meantime. race results are posted. www.clintoncospeedway.com

luv2race101
05-14-2011, 10:59 PM
Man that's a tough break. The companys usually do the work themselves but I guess they didn't want to this time. Hope everything gets fixed up. It'll be needed for the SRRS race. Good luck to everyone at the track and I hope it makes it.