PDA

View Full Version : 07 Pierce/Mullins Stage 2 EVERYTHING Goes over $50k invested MAKE OFFER!!!

RHR Graphics
05-13-2011, 09:57 AM
2007 Pierce Chasis #571 All Black with flat black body. Has Mullins 388 Engine Car comes complete race ready with all spare parts. The car has a Bert ball spline trans, KSE Tandem fuel/power steering pump mounted on the bell housing. Has 9inch rear end, Afco double pass radiator, all MSD Ignition components, Engine has all of the best internals with AFR heads the engine only has 5 nights since a freshen from Mullins.
Both of the transmissions were just serviced by Voigt Racing in Marine Il. The one in the car has 5 nights the spare is totally fresh. You get all the spare parts I own, a total of 14 afco Pierce shocks, 21 wheels and tires mounted 8 BL 13 nonbl, 2 brand new in box BL wheels, one brand new non bl in box, 1 brand new hoosier tire not mounted, spare ball spline trans, starter, all spare msd ignition, bars, control arms, springs, driveshafts, pull bar etc. Can arrange to meet for delivery car is located in Pevely, Mo about 30 mins south of St. Louis.
Do not msg me on here I dont check the msgs frequently call 314-808-3014 or email me at rhrgraphics@aol.com