PDA

View Full Version : 1995 White/GMC/Volvo semi toter w/20' conversion and Cat engine BEST OFFER

stunner
05-16-2011, 02:43 PM
I am selling a White/GMC/Volvo semi tractor with a 20' conversion box and factory extended frame. It is in good mechanical condition. It has 660,000 miles on it. I've just had the starter replaced, all fluids changed, 2 new batteries, foot valve rebuilt, and misc other things gone threw. I was going to finish off the conversion and start using this as my personal toter unit but I just don't have the time or desire to race this year at this point. This unit has been used in current form by the previous owner for several seasons. It is registered as an RV so license is cheap and no CDL required. It has a shower installed (needs finished plumbed) and a bathroom framed in (needs toilet installed and plumbed). It is all wired with lights and has a table with bench seating and an overhead bed above. Also has a countertop with cabinets above n below and a sink and water heater unit. It is currently set-up with a rear roll-up door and a large rear room for tool and part storage and lots of shelving(I was going to remove all this and make into a bedroom). The truck is equipped with an excellent running Cat engine and a Super 10 transmission. The truck also has a working Jake brake. It has newer rear tires and the fronts have alot of tread but are weather checked. The windshield is cracked. I can and will send many pictures and answer any questions over the phone you may have. I want serious inquiries only. I am serious about selling this as I don't have time to get it to my standards. It would make an excellent project for someone looking for a do-it yourself project to save a ton of $$$. I really don't know what to ask for it as it sits so I am going to take the highest offer I get by end of May unless I recieve an offer I am happy with in the meantime. I am going to list it on several sites so I am sure interest will be good. You wont be able to buy a decent dually for what this will sell for. 815-990-8865

360late
05-17-2011, 10:13 AM
please send pics and price to CMT4434@aol.com

dirtnut10m
05-17-2011, 09:22 PM
pics and price to dirtnut10m@aol.com ty frank

stunner
05-19-2011, 04:15 PM
Sorry guys I will get the pics out to you asap. Been swamped.

braddirt1
05-19-2011, 07:43 PM
please send pics to braddirt1@sbcglobal.net

stunner
05-22-2011, 10:04 AM
Current offer is $9250. Its way to good of a unit to sell that cheap. Keep offers coming

braddirt1
05-22-2011, 05:23 PM
Where can you see pictures of it?