PDA

View Full Version : College Football---Round # 4

dirtfan2757
05-23-2011, 05:56 PM
I think I found out why I got banned, and it must be either that Mike or some other fellow who gets tired of hearing the truth that Big East Football is the weakest in the nation has become a moderator:D,or they thought I played at Ohio State, as myself and the thread both got deleted.

Well, only 3 1/2 months to go and the pigskin fun and trash talk shall start again.

Mike
05-24-2011, 03:28 PM
Child please! I'm not a moderator on here :rolleyes: Why would I care what you say about college football. Everybody already knows you don't know anything about the sport, your a Georgia fan for crying out loud lol

Maybe Gerald is an Ohio State fan and he got mad at you for bringing up all the trouble with the his NUTS! :eek:

dirtfan2757
06-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Anyone know if Waygone is ok after this week in "as the Ohio State Football Program turns?"

Mike
06-02-2011, 12:29 AM
He was OK a few days ago, but I haven't heard from him since Jimmy T was forced to step down, Terrell Pryor had his license suspended, bought a new(er) sports car and was caught on film running a red light, and SI released a story outlining the decade of lack of institutional control :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYaxZOK8L2o&feature=youtu.be

slick01
06-02-2011, 01:39 AM
I miss waygone especially on the other forum. :(

dirtfan2757
06-02-2011, 06:42 PM
I miss waygone especially on the other forum. :(

Yeah, this forum I know is missing a lot of its key members. WTH happened?

dirtfan2757
06-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Quarterback Terrelle Pryor won't return for his senior season with the Ohio State Buckeyes, his attorney said Tuesday.

Columbus lawyer Larry James says his client would most likely make himself available for an NFL supplemental draft.

Pryor had already been suspended for the first five games of the 2011 season for accepting improper benefits from a Columbus tattoo-parlor owner. The NCAA is looking into all aspects of Ohio State's once-glittering program, from cash and tattoos to players, cars and other potential violations.

Pryor's announcement comes just eight days after Buckeyes coach Jim Tressel was forced to resign for knowing about the players' improper benefits.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer first reported Pryor's announcement.

All this is making even USC fans say "glad its not my team":D

Mike
06-15-2011, 12:20 AM
Dirtfan2757,

A few Ohio State fans think they are in trouble others only see it has a bump in the road. Some truly believe they will get a slap on the wrist and Urban Meyer will be coaching them in the National Championship game in 2012 :rolleyes:

dirtfan2757
07-14-2011, 03:50 PM
The NCAA put Georgia Tech on four years of probation, fined the school $100,000 and stripped its ACC title game win from the 2009 football season on Thursday for violations that also included problems in the men's basketball program.

As a GA fan I have prepared a statement.........................HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!!!!!

slick01
07-15-2011, 02:34 PM
The NCAA put Georgia Tech on four years of probation, fined the school $100,000 and stripped its ACC title game win from the 2009 football season on Thursday for violations that also included problems in the men's basketball program.

As a GA fan I have prepared a statement.........................HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!!!!!

Just remember that Sept 10th ain't far off...... :p:D

wallcrusher
07-15-2011, 05:49 PM
Georgia fan?..........really?..............You should have hired Charlie Strong when you had the chance!.......another 6 win season is in store for you and, another monumental whippin' from............ The Official 4-M team of choice and destiny.................wait for it.................Our Florida Gators

slick01
07-15-2011, 07:30 PM
Georgia fan?..........really?..............You should have hired Charlie Strong when you had the chance!.......another 6 win season is in store for you and, another monumental whippin' from............ The Official 4-M team of choice and destiny.................wait for it.................Our Florida Gators

All roads go through Columbia.....Charlie can tell you that. :D

wallcrusher
07-16-2011, 01:04 AM
As the season approaches, my demeanor makes adjustments .........DUCK!

Mike
08-05-2011, 10:37 PM

Any Georgia fans have a prepared statement for this http://deadspin.com/5828206/georgia-scheduled-boise-state-because-they-thought-kellen-moore-had-graduated:confused:

Maybe you or B_K would like to respond :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

bite me too
08-07-2011, 06:52 PM
ROLL TIDE ROLL!

GA will be out of the top 25 after week 1.

B_K
08-07-2011, 08:42 PM
ROLL TIDE ROLL!

GA will be out of the top 25 after week 1.

People from "The Nutmeg State" are not allowed to speak on college football threads. We'll let you know when basketball season gets close enough so you can talk.;)

Any coaches found drunk in the streets this week Slick? It will be interresting to see how they handle being the hunted. New territory for them.

We'll find out quick about the Dawgs 2-0 would be lights out, 1-1 sounds realistic, 0-2 get the moving truck.

bite me too
08-07-2011, 09:12 PM
People from "The Nutmeg State" are not allowed to speak on college football threads. We'll let you know when basketball season gets close enough so you can talk.;) Any coaches found drunk in the streets this week Slick? It will be interresting to see how they handle being the hunted. New territory for them.

We'll find out quick about the Dawgs 2-0 would be lights out, 1-1 sounds realistic, 0-2 get the moving truck.

Hey now, the Huskies are have won 3 of their 5 bowl game apperances...of course no one here really cares about the Motor City Bowl, Meinke Car Care Bowl or the International Bowl.

But, they've made "half" a name for themselves especially for giving Oklahoma (this years pre-season #1) "all they could handle" in the Fiesta Bowl (which is just as important as the 3 they won). ;)

Thus the reason I'm an "adopted" Tide fan...too bad I didn't meet you sooner...

Now, come "hoops" time...I walk tall. Does UGA even have a "hoops" team? I mean I hear about the "Gym Dogs" gymnastic team but, can't recall the AJC even reporting on a basketball team. :D

slick01
08-07-2011, 09:31 PM
Any coaches found drunk in the streets this week Slick? It will be interresting to see how they handle being the hunted. New territory for them.

He was just a quarterback coach. We all know our quarterbacks are drunks to begin with, so we have to have one to coach them. :D

Clayton_Wetter
08-08-2011, 09:28 PM

They got tired of having everything censored probably. I miss Waygone, Halfast, Mudslinger, Lightning McQueen, and many others who just gave it up. Now all we can talk about is knitting and bingo!! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/wuerg/vomit-smiley-014.gif Plus some nitwit/nitwits who post stupid adds!!

dirtfan2757
08-09-2011, 03:57 PM
Any Georgia fans have a prepared statement for this http://deadspin.com/5828206/georgia-scheduled-boise-state-because-they-thought-kellen-moore-had-graduated:confused:

Maybe you or B_K would like to respond :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Sure:

http://www.yardbarker.com/college_football/articles/mark_richt_says_he_was_only_joking_about_the_kelle n_moore_story/5997325

But even funnier, the coaches forgot there was a Big East conference again this year in their preseason polls, and go ahead and tell me the same speech about preseason polls are meaningless, but you can't blame the coaches, I mean they only could go off of last year's final polls for the Big Weak as well:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings/_/year/2010

Hmm, maybe they are forgetting there is a Big East Conference at all?????:confused: And this division gets a BCS automatic bid:confused:

Mike
09-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Sure:

http://www.yardbarker.com/college_football/articles/mark_richt_says_he_was_only_joking_about_the_kelle n_moore_story/5997325

But even funnier, the coaches forgot there was a Big East conference again this year in their preseason polls, and go ahead and tell me the same speech about preseason polls are meaningless, but you can't blame the coaches, I mean they only could go off of last year's final polls for the Big Weak as well:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings/_/year/2010

Hmm, maybe they are forgetting there is a Big East Conference at all?????:confused: And this division gets a BCS automatic bid:confused:

I'm sure Brian Kelly and his pre season ranked Notre Dame fighting Irish remember the BEAST right now. First week and the first win against a top 20 ranked team for the BEAST. The Big East went 8-0, joining the Big 12 as the only conferences to have a perfect record on opening weekend.

dirtfan2757
09-10-2011, 08:01 AM
I'm sure Brian Kelly and his pre season ranked Notre Dame fighting Irish remember the BEAST right now. First week and the first win against a top 20 ranked team for the BEAST. The Big East went 8-0, joining the Big 12 as the only conferences to have a perfect record on opening weekend.

You spoke too soon. One of your "beast" teams just lost to something called an FIU:confused::rolleyes:

dirtfan2757
09-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Hmmmm, I remember Mike bragging about the kittens facing a SEC team a few years back. How'd that workout for the kittens? And that's a bottom of the list SEC team! Maybe they should try Vanderbilt next!:rolleyes:

dirtfan2757
09-21-2011, 08:13 PM
http://www.kdhnews.com/news/story.aspx?s=60830

The fact that this conference even gets a BCS automatic bid is beyond ridiculous! May whats left of the teams in the conference find the Big Ten be much nicer to you:D:p

dirtfan2757
11-07-2011, 05:18 PM
Wonder how Ole Penn Dirt's season is going today:D:D

B_K
11-19-2011, 08:15 PM
I would love to commend a certain university to the north on a huge accomplishment. It's not every day that your football team loses to Rutgers and your basketball team gets beat by Presbyterian............congrats. :p:p:p

Sweethardt
11-21-2011, 04:10 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b353/Sweethardt/SEC.jpg

dirtfan2757
11-21-2011, 06:16 PM
I would love to commend a certain university to the north on a huge accomplishment. It's not every day that your football team loses to Rutgers and your basketball team gets beat by Presbyterian............congrats. :p:p:p

BK, were we all wrong on Richt or was it a gift from the scheduling God's that he keeps his job? GA will know what they got in 2 weeks.

Also, does the BCS know that the Big East is a football conference? They can't seem to get one of their teams in the top 25. Someone PLEASE justify the automatic bid they get again?????? Its just a spot another SEC team should have!!!

B_K
11-22-2011, 08:15 AM
BK, were we all wrong on Richt or was it a gift from the scheduling God's that he keeps his job? GA will know what they got in 2 weeks.

Also, does the BCS know that the Big East is a football conference? They can't seem to get one of their teams in the top 25. Someone PLEASE justify the automatic bid they get again?????? Its just a spot another SEC team should have!!!

We're decent. Our D has played lights out most of the year when we don't put them in bad situations, although we'll struggle with Tech's option this weekend. Richt has done a good job of keeping everyone pointed in the right direction after starting 0-2, but scheduling has worked in our favor. I do think he's done a good job this year though.

Jarvis Jones and Shawn Williams I love...........

We're good enough to not get took to the shed next weekend, but we'd need a break or two to pull off any upset.

brainbucket
11-24-2011, 01:42 AM
We're decent. Our D has played lights out most of the year when we don't put them in bad situations, although we'll struggle with Tech's option this weekend. Richt has done a good job of keeping everyone pointed in the right direction after starting 0-2, but scheduling has worked in our favor. I do think he's done a good job this year though.

Jarvis Jones and Shawn Williams I love...........

We're good enough to not get took to the shed next weekend, but we'd need a break or two to pull off any upset.

B_K & dirtfan2757,

No way I would bet on this game Saturday, never know which team is going to show up for either school. Does the UGA team that crushed Auburn show up or the team that played Kentucky show up? Does the GT team that beat Clemson show up or the team that lost to Miami & Virginia show up? Is UGA looking past GT? Who knows...

I am a stats kind of guy. The best Total Offense team that UGA beat this year is New Mexico St at 45. (Boise St is 14th, South Carolina is 80th) GT is 16th.

The best Total Defense team that GT has beat is NC St at 34, NC is 38, Clemson is 56. UGA is 4th. UGA is 2nd in Rush defense, GT beat NC which is 18th.

B_K Jarvis Jones wants to play on Sundays, that dude knows how to hit.

I do hope UGA comes out of this game healthy because they will need everyone next weekend. And I would like UGA's chances against LSU over Bama.

Who knows what will happen this Saturday but hopefully it will be a good game.

Sweethardt
11-24-2011, 01:38 PM
The best battle on Friday comes on fourth down. That's when LSU's Brad Wing punts to Arkansas' Joe Adams.

WPS!

Happy Gobble Gobble day everybody!

B_K
11-25-2011, 02:57 PM
B_K & dirtfan2757,

No way I would bet on this game Saturday, never know which team is going to show up for either school. Does the UGA team that crushed Auburn show up or the team that played Kentucky show up? Does the GT team that beat Clemson show up or the team that lost to Miami & Virginia show up? Is UGA looking past GT? Who knows...

I am a stats kind of guy. The best Total Offense team that UGA beat this year is New Mexico St at 45. (Boise St is 14th, South Carolina is 80th) GT is 16th.

The best Total Defense team that GT has beat is NC St at 34, NC is 38, Clemson is 56. UGA is 4th. UGA is 2nd in Rush defense, GT beat NC which is 18th.

B_K Jarvis Jones wants to play on Sundays, that dude knows how to hit.

I do hope UGA comes out of this game healthy because they will need everyone next weekend. And I would like UGA's chances against LSU over Bama.

Who knows what will happen this Saturday but hopefully it will be a good game.

Stats are for losers.........just kidding, that's one of my old high school coaches favorite sayings.

I just hope that Jarvis decides to play on Sunday after next year instead of this year. Coming off a neck injury he may need two good years to ease NFL guys worries though. I think our LB's are as good as anyone not named Alabama. Jarvis, Ogletree, and Herrera will all play on Sunday, and Washington might as well.

If we play like we played against Auburn, I like our chances with most anyone, but that's as good as we've looked in years. I think we'll win the battle up front with our O line. Will probably come down to who lays it on the ground a couple of times..

ALASKA54
11-27-2011, 07:31 AM
Just to let all the UGA fans know, I'm pulling for y'all Saturday night against LSU because I remember how hard y'all were pulling for us, Gators, the night we played Ohio State. What goes around comes around.

dirtfan2757
11-27-2011, 08:45 AM
BK, looks like those stats were for nothing. GA dominated that game and Tech helped by throwing the ball to us! Not bad for GA with our best running back being a spectator yesterday.

On to LSU, and all I hope for is a competitive game. GA's defense has got to show up big time and Murray and Crowwell have got to have the game of their lives.

dirtfan2757
12-10-2011, 06:46 PM
Not only does the Kittens get their @ss handed to them in football, they get it kicked in basketball in more ways than one:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMKZ8Dhd9nY

Mike
07-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Hey dirtfan2757 or B_k wasn't Crowell suspose to be the second comming of Heshel Walker?

It doesn't look like he will be collecting any heismen hardware in his college career.

http://bloguin.com/crystalballrun/2012-articles/july/crowell-finds-a-nice-fit-at-alabama-state.html

dirtfan2757
07-06-2012, 10:18 AM
Mike, when you got this guy, it doesn't matter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxpxQe04TnE&feature=related

But it doesn't stop there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpXa4vDWOBM&feature=related

Mike
07-09-2012, 02:10 PM
Nice highschool highlights........should make Georgia a shoe in for the college national championship this year lol

Clayton_Wetter
07-09-2012, 03:25 PM

When you can't even make posts or threads without them being deleted by one loose cannon Mod you finally just say "the heck with it"!!! They are still out there though checking in at times. They just gave up posting.

dirtfan2757
09-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Nice highschool highlights........should make Georgia a shoe in for the college national championship this year lol

Looks like it has carried over to the NCAA:

http://www.georgiadogs.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/090312aaa.html

and GA is a lot closer to the front than your kitties are!

dirtfan2757
10-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Were you as happy as I was Saturday? Love the Richt press conference after the game. "We lost, but we lost together." WTF is that? Saban/Spurrier would have been throwing chairs. Richt has no emotion.

And remember this fun fact, Richt is 0-10 versus his past 10 ranked opponnenents. He would be much better off back in the ACC

B_K
10-11-2012, 01:28 PM
I'd bet my house he's on Zoloft or some kind of sedative. Went to the UT game, and probably going when we play Tech. Next year looks rough, lose a bunch on D (might not be that bad of a thing), and pick up Clemson and Alabama. So we'll probably finish with a good enough record this year (9-3) to keep Richt and company, but next year..................................

A change goin to come.

Hear we like some guy named Jones, young guy, coaches at somewhere irrelevant.

Mike
10-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Oops Georgia did it again lol

I've told you for years Georgia is perennially over ranked in preseason polls.
When are you going to start listening to me :confused: :D

dirtfan2757
10-14-2012, 09:34 AM
I'd bet my house he's on Zoloft or some kind of sedative. Went to the UT game, and probably going when we play Tech. Next year looks rough, lose a bunch on D (might not be that bad of a thing), and pick up Clemson and Alabama. So we'll probably finish with a good enough record this year (9-3) to keep Richt and company, but next year..................................

A change goin to come.

Hear we like some guy named Jones, young guy, coaches at somewhere irrelevant.

Bulldogs also play LSU in 2013. If Richt makes it this year, next year will be a do or die schedule for him, as it is a brutal schedule. Either Richt will get some big wins or the Dawgs could easily be 6-6 or worse next year. He bought himself 2 years thanks to the scheduling last year and this year.

You also have to wonder, where is last year's defense? Dawgs hardly lost anybody on defense and they flat out suck this year. Grantham has got to be feeling the heat as well.

dirtfan2757
10-14-2012, 09:42 AM
Oops Georgia did it again lol

I've told you for years Georgia is perennially over ranked in preseason polls.
When are you going to start listening to me :confused: :D

What POS team does the kittens play this week?

I remember when your kitties played the last place team in the SEC. Didn't fair so well for them did it?

Mike
10-14-2012, 12:28 PM
What POS team does the kittens play this week?

I remember when your kitties played the last place team in the SEC. Didn't fair so well for them did it?

Such a hostility. Guess the fact that the Bearcats beat the last SEC team they played must have really scorned you eh? :D

dirtfan2757
10-14-2012, 08:07 PM
Such a hostility. Guess the fact that the Bearcats beat the last SEC team they played must have really scorned you eh? :D

Yeah, Vandy was such a power house. Guess it told you where the kittens would be if they were in the SEC, getting hammered by the last place Vols and getting a 7 point win against Vandy last year would put them in the basement of the SEC.

Mike
10-14-2012, 10:04 PM
Yeah, Vandy was such a power house. Guess it told you where the kittens would be if they were in the SEC, getting hammered by the last place Vols and getting a 7 point win against Vandy last year would put them in the basement of the SEC.

Didnt Georgia only beat Vandy by 5? :rolleyes:

But they got a shiny bowl trophy for the trophy case right? What's that :confused: Georgia lost to a B1G team in their bowl game? Wasn't the B1G's bowl record last season 4-6? Wow that must hurt! :D

B_K
10-15-2012, 04:41 PM
If my conference were adding the likes of San Diego St. to try and give the appearance of being relevant, I'd probably just STFU.

It's a second rate league, Cincy is a second rate school with a high school stadium, and you're just a dam! idiot.

Trying to compare the two is like comparing Minka Kelly with Betty White, but maybe the geriatric crowd is your thing.

The LEAST is a joke, and everyone that knows anything about football knows it.

Mike
10-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Let's see the Big East has three currrent teams ranked in the first BCS top 25. Another set to join next year. Two teams have wins over the SEC this year. Georgia lost to a future Big East member last season. Cincinnati beat an SEC team in a bowl game last season :D

Yeah I could see why you want me to shut up. :rolleyes:

B_K
10-15-2012, 07:31 PM
The fact that your puffing your chest about beating Vanderbilt proves my point more than yours.

Mike
10-16-2012, 09:02 AM
The fact that your puffing your chest about beating Vanderbilt proves my point more than yours.

I puffed my chest about a lot more then beating Vandy but I understand you running away from it. It undermines everything you said about the Big East.

dirtfan2757
10-18-2012, 05:14 AM
Let's see the Big East has three currrent teams ranked in the first BCS top 25. Another set to join next year. Two teams have wins over the SEC this year. Georgia lost to a future Big East member last season. Cincinnati beat an SEC team in a bowl game last season :D

After Cincy lost last year to the last place Vols by 21, you were so upset you didn't even post anything the whole rest of the season on here. Thats running away if I've ever seen it. Now you want to post after your big win against Fordham and that huge matchup against Toledo coming up. College gameday will probably be there too.

2nd rate conference=The Big East. How? Look at the 3 teams it has in the top 25 that are undefeated and just how many 1 loss teams are still ahead of them. Its called the site test. The voters an see The Big East is just not.........................."Big Boy Football"!

Mike
10-18-2012, 08:17 AM
After Cincy lost last year to the last place Vols by 21, you were so upset you didn't even post anything the whole rest of the season on here. Thats running away if I've ever seen it. Now you want to post after your big win against Fordham and that huge matchup against Toledo coming up. College gameday will probably be there too.

2nd rate conference=The Big East. How? Look at the 3 teams it has in the top 25 that are undefeated and just how many 1 loss teams are still ahead of them. Its called the site test. The voters an see The Big East is just not.........................."Big Boy Football"!

1.) I never ran away from here. I've always been here. In fact the only ones that have ever ran away from here are the two Georgia fans. You remember the original college football thread years ago before Cincinnati had even been in a BCS bowl I told you Cincinnati was going to a BCS bowl that year you two laughed at me. At the end of the year when Cincinnati made the game you guys left and rarely post on college football anymore. In fact the only time you two post on college football is early in the season when Georgia is over ranked. By the end of the year you are Gone. When nobody else is posting in this thread what's the point of me posting. That would be like talking to myself. I'm sure talking to yourself is the norm for someone that watches Georgia's failures year after year but it's not something I participate in :D

2.) Big East has three undefeated top 25 BCS teams even though ESPiN has repeatedly try to destroy them with propaganda that you have obviously bought into. You must buy the "power five" BS that ESPiN spewed all summer. Look at the conference rankings since the season started. the Big East is solidly in the top 5 the conference rankings. The ACC and the B1G are fighting for that 5th place spot. Suddenly you no longer hear the term "power 5" because it's an inconvenience for ESPiN's agenda. Just because some Georgia fan says the Big East isn't a big boy football doesn't make it fact. I know you prefer propaganda over facts as evident by you buying into Georgia's pre season ranking every year, but I prefer facts over propaganda

B_K
10-18-2012, 06:28 PM
I don't buy propaganda I go by what I see. The least has maybe 1 team that would be. 500 in the SEC, Big 12, or Pac 12.

Mike
10-19-2012, 10:10 PM
I don't buy propaganda I go by what I see. The least has maybe 1 team that would be. 500 in the SEC, Big 12, or Pac 12.

What? You don't buy Propaganda :confused:

yet you believe that Georgia is a top 10 team after reading the preseason polls every year LOL

B_K
10-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Holy toledo!!! Wake up the ghost of Bruce Gradkowski!!!

Bet you're not LOL at the moment huh Mikey ............

dirtfan2757
10-21-2012, 07:33 AM
2.) Big East has three undefeated top 25 BCS teams even though ESPiN has repeatedly try to destroy them with propaganda that you have obviously bought into. You must buy the "power five" BS that ESPiN spewed all summer. Look at the conference rankings since the season started. the Big East is solidly in the top 5 the conference rankings. The ACC and the B1G are fighting for that 5th place spot. Suddenly you no longer hear the term "power 5" because it's an inconvenience for ESPiN's agenda. Just because some Georgia fan says the Big East isn't a big boy football doesn't make it fact. I know you prefer propaganda over facts as evident by you buying into Georgia's pre season ranking every year, but I prefer facts over propaganda

Well, all that typing just went to he!l in a handbag. Like I said, the rest of us have our 20/20 site in focus, you do not. Losing to Toledo out of a conference no one has ever heard of confirms everything we have told you. But I guess you will tell me Toledo would be a top 5 team if not for "propaganda".

Mike
10-21-2012, 10:50 AM
LOL I knew you Georgia boys would be out in full force this morning. I guarantee neither of you two even watched the game or even know there is some controversy around that loss. On Toledo's kick off return for a TD they threw a flag then picked it for some unknown reason. Look at the video there is clearly a block in the back around where the flag was thrown. I guess you could say Toledo got a little home cookin. Those freebie points were kind of Big when Cincinnati only lost by 6.

But the good news is Cincinnati can still go to a BCS bowl by winning their conference. ;)

PS I can't wait until Florida kills Georgia :D

dirtfan2757
10-21-2012, 11:26 AM
LOL I knew you Georgia boys would be out in full force this morning. I guarantee neither of you two even watched the game or even know there is some controversy around that loss. On Toledo's kick off return for a TD they threw a flag then picked it for some unknown reason. Look at the video there is clearly a block in the back around where the flag was thrown. I guess you could say Toledo got a little home cookin. Those freebie points were kind of Big when Cincinnati only lost by 6.

But the good news is Cincinnati can still go to a BCS bowl by winning their conference. ;)

We get real football games on tv around here. But I did find a Bearcat highlight video. Enjoy!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZIWMMVWV8M

Mike
10-21-2012, 01:39 PM
We get real football games on tv around here. But I did find a Bearcat highlight video. Enjoy!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZIWMMVWV8M

I realize you watch Alabama and Florida down there....

Laugh all you want facts are facts probably the reason why Cincinnati received more votes in Coaches poll then Toledo did even though Toledo won head to head last night.

Also as I stated before in the grand scheme of things the Toledo game doesn't effect weather Cincinnati goes to a BCS bowl game. They still have a chance at a big time bowl while we already know your puppy dawgs will be relegated to playing and losing to a second rate BiG team in the outback bowl again :D

B_K
10-21-2012, 07:29 PM
Actual question, are you slightly retarded?

I feel worse for you each year. First off if your as good as you say playing Toledo should never come down to some supposed controversy.

Secondly you seem to think because we're Georgia fans we feel like they're unbeatable. Far from it, we're average at best at the moment. UF will be tough, and we'll have to play well to not get embarrassed. Regardless of the outcome I'll always love my Dawgs. We'd roll cincy by two touchdowns minimum though.

Point three, Tennessee could win the Least, so if you do congrats. Its soooooo hard to do.

Its like you're trying to convince yourself that what you're saying is true.

Mike
10-22-2012, 12:18 AM
Actual question, are you slightly retarded?

I feel worse for you each year. First off if your as good as you say playing Toledo should never come down to some supposed controversy.

Secondly you seem to think because we're Georgia fans we feel like they're unbeatable. Far from it, we're average at best at the moment. UF will be tough, and we'll have to play well to not get embarrassed. Regardless of the outcome I'll always love my Dawgs. We'd roll cincy by two touchdowns minimum though.

Point three, Tennessee could win the Least, so if you do congrats. Its soooooo hard to do.

Its like you're trying to convince yourself that what you're saying is true.

As for your lame question I believe you asked me that same Question before the 2009 Orange bowl when I told you in the Pre season Cincinnati was going to a BCS bowl game that year............

First off Maybe Cincinnati shouldn't have been close enough to lose on a controversial call but close games happen all the time your puppy Dawgs just beat UK by a score of 29-24. A Controversial call could have effected the outcome of that game. But maybe your admitting Georgia is close to the bottom of the SEC ?

Point two you can make fun of the Big East all you want and say it's easy to win and you would roll Cincinnati by 2 TD's or whatever but the fact is when Georgia played a Big East team in a BCS bowl game once and WV knocked off your puppy Dawgs. You might want to ask WV just how easy it is to win the Big East.

Point three. you keep throwing Tennessee out there I guess because you think they are the worse team in the SEC and you think the worse team in the SEC could win the Big East :confused: Kentucky is actually the worse team in the SEC and they already lost to a Big East team. But for your argument we will say Tennessee is the worse team in the SEC well Arkansas has a loss to a Big East team as well and they are better then Tennessee.....

It's like your trying to convince yourself none of it never happened

B_K
10-22-2012, 09:43 AM
Well you've never answered the question either time, so I'm going to assume it's a yes and go a little easier on you.

I say Tennessee because I honestly think they would win your conference. Kentucky is by far the worst team in the SEC, and we always play terrible up there. Told a friend before the game we won't win by more than 10.

As for losing to WV, you do realize that was 2006, it was their first big bowl game in a while, and we had to play a bowl game in Atlanta. No excuses they won, but in the first half we were about as interrested in being there as I am at being at a foreign film. If you recall they jumped out 35-3 and had to fake a punt in the fourth quarter to keep the ball and win 42-38. Remember that game well, because I was there. Just like the other two Sugar Bowls we've won since 2002.

BCS games are not the cure all end all anyway, the MAC or MTN West would be just as deserving of an automatic bid as the LEAST champ, but I guess it's just a conspiracy by everyone on TV against your conference that says the same thing.

You're passionate about your Cats, as am I about my Dawgs. The difference is I'm not delusional, I know we're not a top 5 team, and I also know you'd not be a Top 5 team in the SEC EAST.

Mike
10-22-2012, 06:28 PM
Well you've never answered the question either time, so I'm going to assume it's a yes and go a little easier on you.

I say Tennessee because I honestly think they would win your conference. Kentucky is by far the worst team in the SEC, and we always play terrible up there. Told a friend before the game we won't win by more than 10.

As for losing to WV, you do realize that was 2006, it was their first big bowl game in a while, and we had to play a bowl game in Atlanta. No excuses they won, but in the first half we were about as interrested in being there as I am at being at a foreign film. If you recall they jumped out 35-3 and had to fake a punt in the fourth quarter to keep the ball and win 42-38. Remember that game well, because I was there. Just like the other two Sugar Bowls we've won since 2002.

BCS games are not the cure all end all anyway, the MAC or MTN West would be just as deserving of an automatic bid as the LEAST champ, but I guess it's just a conspiracy by everyone on TV against your conference that says the same thing.

You're passionate about your Cats, as am I about my Dawgs. The difference is I'm not delusional, I know we're not a top 5 team, and I also know you'd not be a Top 5 team in the SEC EAST.

I'm sure you've heard the old saying about assuming something .......

You can make all the excuses you want but it still doesn't change the fact that Georgia lost to a big East team. It's funny you bring up how disinterested your Dawgs was. The propaganda existed even back then and your Dawgs bought into it. You would think they would have learned a lesson. Maybe they have maybe they haven't but obviously their fans haven't learned a thing. Georgia fans saying Big Least and we would beat you by two 2 TD's LOL I'm sure you used those same lines before that BCS bowl game against Wv :rolleyes:

Show me where I said the Cats were a top 5 team :confused: I bet you can't find it. What I said was my Cats would beat your Dawgs but as usual you choose to hear only want you want to hear. You live in a delusional world :D

B_K
10-27-2012, 06:32 PM

Looks like you'll have to wait another year on that one Mikey. How about you take your five favorite fingers and GFY be the most action you've had in forever.

BTW, Louisville won I hear.......tough weekend. I hear playing in traffic is good for stress.

dirtfan2757
10-27-2012, 06:36 PM
Hey Mike, STFU!!!!!!!

And what is a Kent State????

B_K
10-27-2012, 07:40 PM
Hey Mike, STFU!!!!!!!

And what is a Kent State????

Ooooh Ooooh I know. A Kent St. is a thing that lost to Kentucky (you know the worst team in the SEC) 47-14.

Mike
10-28-2012, 01:00 AM
LOL I knew the Georgia boys would be acting like the season was over after beating Florida today. Still a lot of football to be played.

BTW I watched the Georgia / Florida game both teams looked horrible! If they play like they did today both will be blown out in their bowl games.

dirtfan2757
10-28-2012, 07:34 AM
BTW I watched the Georgia / Florida game both teams looked horrible! If they play like they did today both will be blown out in their bowl games.

No, thats what defensive games look like. I know you Weak fans no nothing about defense.

Nice High school game Friday night. How'd that turn out?

Mike
10-28-2012, 10:58 AM
No, thats what defensive games look like. I know you Weak fans no nothing about defense.

Nice High school game Friday night. How'd that turn out?

How many turnovers did Florida end up with :confused: Georgia should have blown them out but it took a holding call against Florida late in the 4th Quarter for Georgia to seal the deal. It was a horrible game. I know it you know it and most Georgia fans know it. I've heard stories of Georgia fans fighting amongst each other after the game. Why :confused: Because they know it was a horrible game and Georgia played horribly. If Georgia continues to play that way the will have trouble winning out and Georgia fans know that a bowl win is questionable.

As for Friday night yes apparently they had high school referees working the game. I'm sure you never watched it but Drane from Cincinnati clearly intercepted (much more clearly then the Te'o interception in the Notre Dame vs OU game) Teddy Bridgewater in the end zone and they never called it.

Even the Big East blogger tweeted after the play
The more I see that Drane play on replay the more it looks like ab INT. #CINCYvsUL

Then in the second half UL scored a TD after the replay booth overturned a call on the field that said the receiver didn't have control of the ball before he stepped out. The guy working the game said the replay both was wrong to overturn the call on the field.

B_K
10-28-2012, 11:07 AM
How many turnovers did Florida end up with :confused: Georgia should have blown them out but it took a holding call against Florida late in the 4th Quarter for Georgia to seal the deal. It was a horrible game. I know it you know it and most Georgia fans know it. I've heard stories of Georgia fans fighting amongst each other after the game. Why :confused: Because they know it was a horrible game and Georgia played horribly. If Georgia continues to play that way the will have trouble winning out and Georgia fans know that a bowl win is questionable.

As for Friday night yes apparently they had high school referees working the game. I'm sure you never watched it but Drane from Cincinnati clearly intercepted (much more clearly then the Te'o interception in the Notre Dame vs OU game) Teddy Bridgewater in the end zone and they never called it.

Even the Big East blogger tweeted after the play

Then in the second half UL scored a TD after the replay booth overturned a call on the field that said the receiver didn't have control of the ball before he stepped out. The guy working the game said the replay both was wrong to overturn the call on the field.

Excuses.........you always seem to have a bunch. No mention of the Rutgers debacle...predictable, (Kentucky 47-Kent St. 14) Georgia's defense had nothing to do with causing any of those turnovers I guess. Just be glad basketball season is around the corner. Your conference is good at that, at least for one more year. Reports of fans fighting after the game? The pics my buddy texted me looked like everyone was having a dam! good time. At least those in red and black anyway. You're a joke, and all you know how to do is make excuses and pull for other teams because in your heart you know yours is mediocre at best. We may lose out, who knows, but as for all the junk you talked last week, your crow is ready, enjoy the meal.

Mike
10-28-2012, 02:10 PM
Excuses.........you always seem to have a bunch. No mention of the Rutgers debacle...predictable, (Kentucky 47-Kent St. 14) Georgia's defense had nothing to do with causing any of those turnovers I guess. Just be glad basketball season is around the corner. Your conference is good at that, at least for one more year. Reports of fans fighting after the game? The pics my buddy texted me looked like everyone was having a dam! good time. At least those in red and black anyway. You're a joke, and all you know how to do is make excuses and pull for other teams because in your heart you know yours is mediocre at best. We may lose out, who knows, but as for all the junk you talked last week, your crow is ready, enjoy the meal.

Honestly I don't give a crap about Rutgers never did, but your still missing the fact that that team that just lost to Kent State still beat Arkansas and Arkansas is an SEC team! Yes the big East has a win against the SEC! Not that's really saying much I mean Didn't the SEC also have a loss to the Sun Belt Conference S B C ............... S B C................... S B C Also losing Pitt and Syracuse isn't going to kill the Big East basketball it will still certainly be better the the mighty SEC baskeball conference. You trash UK for their football but if it wasn't for UK's basketball the SEC would be worse then the A-10 when it comes to baskeball :rolleyes:

As for the fans account I wasn't talking about actual fist fights but some Georgia fans were down on their team even though they won because they know Georgia was horrible in that game. It may shock you to know I have someone on my face book friends list that was actually at the game. She's a Florida fan that lives in Georgia she was talking about the Georgia fans to one of her friends in Georgia that is a Georgia fan. Talking about how the Georgia fans were rowdy and had no class. The Georgia fan said
Bahahahaha girl I was about to whoop a GEORGIA fans tail cuz he was talking crap about his own team!

BTW If Cincinnati sucks so bad why did you delete that post you made a few days ago. I seen it before it was deleted :D :rolleyes:

Once again beyond the controversy Cincinnati lost on the road in OT to a top 15 ranked team in the BCS standings. It's not the end of their season. There is still a lot of season left even though you Georgia fans act like the season is over already ;)

B_K
10-28-2012, 03:46 PM
Fictional post, one I'm positive you should have no friends. Two anything florida fans (mullets and jean shorts) can never be trusted as credible. Three, I did not delete my post. That offer is there if you want it. Maybe you could take up donations from your "facebook friends" to help you pay up. Four the Big East sucks....happy Sunday.

Mike
10-28-2012, 04:18 PM
Fictional post, one I'm positive you should have no friends. Two anything florida fans (mullets and jean shorts) can never be trusted as credible. Three, I did not delete my post. That offer is there if you want it. Maybe you could take up donations from your "facebook friends" to help you pay up. Four the Big East sucks....happy Sunday.

One..... Why wouldn't I have friends? :confused: I don't act like this http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80775843/ Are the reports true that it was actually you in that video? :D

Two..... I see you have trouble with comprehension. A Georgia fan made the comment that she was about to whoop a GEORGIA fans tail cuz he was talking crap about his own team!

Three..... someone deleted the post it's no longer there and I would hate to take your money after looking at that video. If that's really you in the video you either need to buy a shirt to cover up those pewny muscles or maybe invest in some protein shakes and maybe a home gym.

Four ...the Big East still holds a victory over the SEC this season no matter how many times you say the Big East sucks.....happy Sunday to you

B_K
10-28-2012, 05:28 PM
Tell you what next time I'm at Eldora, look me up and we'll figure out who needs the protein shakes.

dirtfan2757
10-28-2012, 06:47 PM
One..... Why wouldn't I have friends? :confused: I don't act like this http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80775843/

Haven't you beat that dead horse enough?

Your team got beat this weekend by a coach that his last coaching job was with a SEC team. Your team sucks, your conference sucks, and by the end of the year, I would bet that the WEAK will not have a team ranked in the top 25.

You talk crap about the Bulldogs having a bad game. A freshman running back had 118 yards rushing against the #2 team in the country. Jarvis Jones dominated with 2 forced fumbles and 13 tackles. Murray was off with 3 INT's and the Dawgs still won.

All you do is make excuses why your team lost, and come up with "Facebook" stories about GA fans as a lame diss. Get off the internet and start watching real football. GA will be on CBS again for your viewing pleasure Saturday.

Mike
10-28-2012, 07:20 PM
Haven't you beat that dead horse enough?

Your team got beat this weekend by a coach that his last coaching job was with a SEC team. Your team sucks, your conference sucks, and by the end of the year, I would bet that the WEAK will not have a team ranked in the top 25.

You talk crap about the Bulldogs having a bad game. A freshman running back had 118 yards rushing against the #2 team in the country. Jarvis Jones dominated with 2 forced fumbles and 13 tackles. Murray was off with 3 INT's and the Dawgs still won.

All you do is make excuses why your team lost, and come up with "Facebook" stories about GA fans as a lame diss. Get off the internet and start watching real football. GA will be on CBS again for your viewing pleasure Saturday.

LOL What does Charlie Strong coming from the SEC have to do with anything?

Your second point agrees with me. Georgia won despite playing badly. Both teams played badly and a good team would have beat both Florida and Georgia I know it you know Georgia fans know it.

I watched all the Georgia vs Florida. It may surprise you to know I don't hate all SEC teams.

The "weak" crap gets old. year after fans from teams like Georgia (teams that finish in the ranking lower then where they started) say the same thing about the Beast. Yet at the end of the year Big east teams end up higher in the ranking then they started. You might want to go back and look at the last 5 years and see how many times Cincinnati ended up in the top 25. Also you might want to check the Big East record in bowl games over the same period. You will probably be surprised.

Just because Cincinnati lost a couple games (on controversial calls) doesn't mean I'm going to run and hide. I'm not a Georgia fan it's not what i do :D I know as a Georgia fan it's not something your use to seeing or doing but guess what I'm here to stay!

dirtfan2757
10-28-2012, 07:58 PM
The "weak" crap gets old. year after fans from teams like Georgia (teams that finish in the ranking lower then where they started) say the same thing about the Beast. Yet at the end of the year Big east teams end up higher in the ranking then they started. !

Well, a 2 loss SEC team is ahead of an undefeated WEAK conference leader which proves that the WEAK doesn't pass the site test.

5 SEC teams in the top 10.

And, you don't know much about statistics, but here is last year's final BCS standings which has only 1 (and former) Big Weak in the top 25: http://espn.go.com/college-football/bcs/_/year/2011

Now go ahead and get the coach's poll that shows some POS team #21 that lost to the worst team in the SEC last year in a blowout.

Mike
10-28-2012, 09:45 PM
Well, a 2 loss SEC team is ahead of an undefeated WEAK conference leader which proves that the WEAK doesn't pass the site test.

5 SEC teams in the top 10.

And, you don't know much about statistics, but here is last year's final BCS standings which has only 1 (and former) Big Weak in the top 25: http://espn.go.com/college-football/bcs/_/year/2011

Now go ahead and get the coach's poll that shows some POS team #21 that lost to the worst team in the SEC last year in a blowout.

I don't know much about statistics? I thought even Georgia fans knew the final BCS poll was for bowl match ups. If you look at that poll you linked it says LSU is #1 did LSU win the national championship nooooooooooooooooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I believe Alabama won 21-0. Did LSU get credit for being #1? noooooooooopeeeeeeee I believe that honor went to Alabama. I believe they have a crystal football to prove it.

Of coarse the final coaches poll means more then the final BCS poll. The Final BCS poll happens before the end of the season. The final coaches poll is released in January after all the bowl games.

As for the lose to Tennessee that happened early in the season. Cincinnati also beat an SEC team in a bowl game. You choose to ignore that fact. Cherry pick the facts all you want but you can't deny Cincinnati was a top 25 after the season was said and done! I know that must tear you apart to have to admit that :rolleyes:

dirtfan2757
10-30-2012, 05:43 PM
Of coarse the final coaches poll means more then the final BCS poll. The Final BCS poll happens before the end of the season. The final coaches poll is released in January after all the bowl games.

Lured right in. I remember you being the same dumb@ss bragging about the final BCS standings a few years ago when your team was 12-0 and got slaughtered in the Florida game and afterwards I had to remind you of the other polls and your exact words were "those don't matter" when I showed you the Coach's poll does in fact count towards the BCS, but I'm sure you will not remember that. We all know the BCS is before the bowl games and is not updated after that.

Hey, I found how you big east teams play defense:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejj-yDgUNI0

Mike
10-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Lured right in. I remember you being the same dumb@ss bragging about the final BCS standings a few years ago when your team was 12-0 and got slaughtered in the Florida game and afterwards I had to remind you of the other polls and your exact words were "those don't matter" when I showed you the Coach's poll does in fact count towards the BCS, but I'm sure you will not remember that. We all know the BCS is before the bowl games and is not updated after that.

Hey, I found how you big east teams play defense:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejj-yDgUNI0

Lured me right in? You do realize that Cincinnati finished in the top 10 of that poll while Georgia could be found in the "others receiving votes" category right. Who lured who :confused: :D

dirtfan2757
11-11-2012, 08:25 AM
1.)

How many was that? :D

Don't have to buy into propaganda, The East just sucks!

Mike
11-15-2012, 11:56 AM
How many was that? :D

Don't have to buy into propaganda, The East just sucks!

yet they will have a team in a BCS bowl game while Georgia is outside looking in ;) :D

dirtfan2757
11-18-2012, 07:36 AM

Do you remember this statement Mike? Not only are the running backs shining, but GA has a chance with a win in 2 weeks.

Oh, and looks like no BCS for the Kitties. Good luck against some Sunbelt team or MAC team in your bowl game.

Mike
11-18-2012, 10:49 PM
Do you remember this statement Mike? Not only are the running backs shining, but GA has a chance with a win in 2 weeks

I'm sure brain bucket has something to say about that. They better not overlook Goergia Tech lol

BTW did you see another Big East team beat a mighty SEC team Saturday :confused: lol

dirtfan2757
11-25-2012, 12:53 PM

What happened? Better hope the BCS standings look nothing like this:

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/poll?poll=AP

What is missing? That Weak conference that gets that automatic bid. What a joke!

dirtfan2757
11-26-2012, 05:55 PM
Update:

Week 12 BCS, no Weak team in it, and yes, it shall always be called Weak when you have no teams in the top 25 after week 12. POS division.

But knowing how Mike is, I guess he will claim Boise State early to not look so bad.

Clayton_Wetter
11-30-2012, 06:49 PM
I'm beginning to get just a little peeved with these idiots. (understatement of the year)

Mike
12-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Roll Tide.........

B_K
12-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Roll Tide.........

Funny, guess when your team sucks you live through others. Proud of the effort. The real national championship was just played we came up 4 yards short. You could live forever and not get that close.

dirtfan2757
12-02-2012, 11:09 AM
If only they would have spiked it.

B_K
12-02-2012, 01:03 PM
If only they would have spiked it.

I was actually ok with it. Bama was flat lost on d and spiking it lets them adjust. Moseley made a play and it basically fell in Conley's hands. Without it being tipped its either a td to Mitchell or second down with one play left.

Heartbreaking loss, and I don't believe in moral victories, but I do respect the effort.

dirtfan2757
12-02-2012, 02:26 PM
Heartbreaking loss, and I don't believe in moral victories, but I do respect the effort.

What will Richt do with his Grantham led defense next year? With all those individual stars on defense, you would think GA could stop the run. I'm just not impressed with Grantham and his run defense. Freakin Kentucky ran on them, so you knew Bama would have a field day.

B_K
12-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Bottom line is undersigning has led to a lack of quality depth up front. Instead of stockpiling skill guys we need more quality bigs. That wins trophies.

dirtfan2757
12-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Bottom line is undersigning has led to a lack of quality depth up front. Instead of stockpiling skill guys we need more quality bigs. That wins trophies.

I agree. Jenkins was their only true big. The defense will be picked all over during the draft. Year 3 with Grantham, lets hope he and Richt has found some talent to fit his scheme.

You think Murray is staying or going?

B_K
12-02-2012, 06:15 PM
Going..... 60/40

Could own every school and SEC record if he stays though. He sent in his papers last year to be evaluated and got a 3-4rd grade. He's probably late 2nd early 3rd. Not sure he'd improve that much with another year.

dirtfan2757
12-07-2012, 02:59 PM
Butch jones motto, if you can't beat em, join em.

Poor kittens, what shall they do in that basketball match up called a belk bowl?

Mike
12-10-2012, 01:06 AM
Funny, guess when your team sucks you live through others. Proud of the effort. The real national championship was just played we came up 4 yards short. You could live forever and not get that close.

Funny I guess when your team can't make the BCS national championship game you have to resort to calling the SEC championship the "real national championship" :rolleyes:

As for your "you could live forever and not get that close" comment..... Need I remind you Cincinnati was 1 second from playing for the national championship a few years ago. Had time expired like it should have when Colt McCoy threw that ball out of bounds Cincinnati would have been in the National championship game.

Mike
12-10-2012, 01:11 AM
Butch jones motto, if you can't beat em, join em.

Poor kittens, what shall they do in that basketball match up called a belk bowl?

Lets see Tennessee got a coach that couldnt beat Tennessee and Cincinnati got a coach that has an undefeated SEC season on his resume. Could you tell me who got the better end of that deal? :D

BTW which BCS bowl is Georgia playing in again? Oh that's right they didn't make a BCS bowl did they..Capital One Bowl, isn't that the same bowl that Michigan State beat Georgia in last season?

B_K
12-10-2012, 08:31 AM
Lets see Tennessee got a coach that couldnt beat Tennessee and Cincinnati got a coach that has an undefeated SEC season on his resume. Could you tell me who got the better end of that deal? :D

BTW which BCS bowl is Georgia playing in again? Oh that's right they didn't make a BCS bowl did they..Capital One Bowl, isn't that the same bowl that Michigan State beat Georgia in last season?

BCS bowls mean little when you have the likes of Louisville and Northern Illinois playing in one. I bet there's some sweet swag for playing in the um...cough cough...Belk Bowl. Probably get a free Polo (Chaps not the real one), some cologne, and a pair of Crocs.

As for Tubs, nice hire. How long before he slaps another assistant on the sidelines. Looks like he knew he'd never win the Big 12, better head for a conference that might not have a team that could win the Georgia 6a state championship.

Mike
12-10-2012, 12:22 PM
BCS bowls mean little when you have the likes of Louisville and Northern Illinois playing in one. I bet there's some sweet swag for playing in the um...cough cough...Belk Bowl. Probably get a free Polo (Chaps not the real one), some cologne, and a pair of Crocs.

As for Tubs, nice hire. How long before he slaps another assistant on the sidelines. Looks like he knew he'd never win the Big 12, better head for a conference that might not have a team that could win the Georgia 6a state championship.

Nice how you skipped over the fact Cincinnati was just as close to playing in the national championship game as Georgia. Even though you claimed Cincinnati would never get that close in my life time :rolleyes:

As for the Tubberville "slap" It wasn't even a slap he yanked a guys headset off. It was blown out of proportion by the media trying to make a story (the culture of TT) after the Leach allegations at TT a few years earlier and the fiery basketball coach from Indiana that land at TT for a couple seasons

dirtfan2757
12-10-2012, 04:59 PM
Nice how you skipped over the fact Cincinnati was just as close to playing in the national championship game as Georgia. Even though you claimed Cincinnati would never get that close in my life time :rolleyes:

All coach, no talent, as Notre Dame thanks you for being the jv team that Kelly moved up from.

Where is all your Least talk? You seem to not say anything about your great team trying to get out of that great conference but getting passed over by Louisville. I mean, why even call it the East when its just Conference USA and a couple other crap teams now. Guess the Kittens are worried they will never sniff another BCS bid since they can't beat nobodies anymore and get into a BCS game once the bid is taken (and it will happen).

Here is a wonderful column full of truths from earlier this year. Enjoy :D

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1404102-big-east-is-so-bad-nobody-cares-syracuse-beat-undefeated-louisville

Mike
12-11-2012, 02:55 AM
All coach, no talent, as Notre Dame thanks you for being the jv team that Kelly moved up from.

Where is all your Least talk? You seem to not say anything about your great team trying to get out of that great conference but getting passed over by Louisville. I mean, why even call it the East when its just Conference USA and a couple other crap teams now. Guess the Kittens are worried they will never sniff another BCS bid since they can't beat nobodies anymore and get into a BCS game once the bid is taken (and it will happen).

Here is a wonderful column full of truths from earlier this year. Enjoy :D

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1404102-big-east-is-so-bad-nobody-cares-syracuse-beat-undefeated-louisville

All coach and no talent? WTH? The Bearcats have won a share of the Big East 2 out of the 3 years since Kelly left. :rolleyes:

As for your little bleacher report link. You do realize that's not legitimit journalism right? They rely on fans to supply content. Sign up and make a few replies to their stories and they will email you asking to contribute content by sending them articles that they can post.

Did you notice the Poll at the end of the story? The one that asked if the Big East should be included in the BCS? The YES votes won. The Author of the story wasnt even effective enough to win his own poll lol

dirtfan2757
12-11-2012, 07:01 PM
As you scold bk about "skipping" topics, you do the same. Pot, meet kettle.

Mike
12-12-2012, 12:28 PM
As you scold bk about "skipping" topics, you do the same. Pot, meet kettle.

What topic did I "skip" :rolleyes:

dirtfan2757
12-12-2012, 06:01 PM

You really asked that? What you got was a Petrino-esk type person. In the end, your team will be sorry. So here is exactly the type person you got:

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/12/12/12/Report-Tuberville-ditched-recruits-at-di/msn_landing.html?blockID=834347&feedID=3585

Mike
12-12-2012, 08:20 PM
You really asked that? What you got was a Petrino-esk type person. In the end, your team will be sorry. So here is exactly the type person you got:

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/12/12/12/Report-Tuberville-ditched-recruits-at-di/msn_landing.html?blockID=834347&feedID=3585

Dantanio told everyone he wasn't going anywhere when people started calling. Then Michigan State called and he was gone.

Kelly interviewed for Notre Dame before Cincinnati's season was even over. He went to the awards banquet for 5 minutes to tell the team he was leaving for Notre Dame.

Butch Jones went on a public tour for a new job. Then went to a press conference and said he intended to coach Cincinnati in the bowl game. Then turned around the next day and took a new job. There are some reports that his assistants that were left at Cincinnati to coach the bowl game trying to get commits to flip from Cincinnati to Tennessee.

Didn't seem to remember you crying about any of those situations :confused:

Pot, meet kettle.

BTW here is another story about it http://espn.go.com/blog/bigeast/post/_/id/40544/cincinnati-refutes-story-on-tuberville-exit

dirtfan2757
01-18-2013, 09:06 PM
T'eo said the big east was as strong a conference as his girlfriend :D

I agree!

CIRF
01-21-2013, 12:39 PM
T'eo said the big east was as strong a conference as his girlfriend :D

I agree!

Now that's funny!

Kelly's mighty whining iris's of noder daim looked like jv when they finally played somebody that was good! LOL!!

dirtfan2757
04-26-2013, 09:33 PM
Georgia Southern has as many draft picks so far as the Kittens. #expected