PDA

View Full Version : Anyone delt with Awesome Racewear?

jasonsensational80
05-31-2011, 04:17 PM
I ordered a suit from Awesome Racewear back in October. After bugging them for months I finally got a proof in early April.(6 months later) I sent back a few small changes and I now can't get ahold of anyone there. Their answering machine is full and my emails aren't returned. Anyone else have trouble with these guys? I paid $1,000 for a suit that I haven't seen yet. We are now 8 months after I paid for it.

hookedup
06-23-2011, 08:33 PM
Yes i ordered a suit from them when i first started driving 8 yrs ago. Ordered it at the PRI in indy and after 6 months i finally got it in. The design was right but the logo was no where near what it was supposed to look like. I called and bugged them for months. Needless to say i havent bought another one. Good luck on your suit and if all else fails send them a certified letter. You need to document all calls and letters. I just started buying Simpson suits at the track so i have it then.

blueberry13
06-26-2011, 07:28 PM
ordered a suit acouple years ago, took forever. When i finally got it put it on and just about ripped it cause it was so small. Took my order sheet with me to pri had them remeasure me and acording to the two papers my suit should of been too big for me. They just shruged there shoulders and looked at me, like sorry about your luck.

Buy a hinchman nice people and very nice suit for the money.

FASTRACER
04-19-2012, 09:16 AM
I have purchased many suits in the past and I have been using and purchasing Awesome racesuits for the past 10 years. Customer service has improved tremendously ( not that it was bad before ) and the most caring people ever. What shocked me was that I would send and email and within literally 30 seconds I got a reply back. I always had my email replied to within a few minutes. My calls were naswered all the time eevn if I was calling a bit later than usual. The delivery time was really fast adn you can tell that Awesome suits are made with the best quality I have ever seen. The suits always look flawless. When I did send my meusrements I was always worried that it might not fit but everytime i send measurements in the suit comes out to be 100% exact and fits better than any other suit I have had in the past. And Also not to mention the SUIT DID THE JOB for me and protected me when I was in a fire and I will always know where to get my suits till the last day I race and will always recommend Awesome racewear to any individual. My son and daughter also wear Awesome Racewear suits. If you may have had issues in the past I would surely give them one more try ! All I have heard is that they try to help as much as they can and never do they shrug there shoulders for anything. They always answer there calls and emails. You must be over exaggerating because all I hear is good about Awesome Racewear. As mentioned before I have purchased many suits, shoes, gloves and crew shirts and I must say the BEST SERVICE EVER! I have had simpson, impact and hinchman and before and was not satisfied at all and suit quality does not compare at all, suits seemed very cheap and extremely heavy and the shoes ripped within a week. My awesome racewear shoes lasted me for 2 years( now thats what I call awesome quality ) I am a proud American racer and when I called a few months later the kind sales rep. stated proudly located in South Carolina. I think all americans should buy whats made in america and not overseas....needless to say AWESOME RACEWEAR is the way to go, I promise you would not regret it! They delivered my suit 4 weeks before the due date that was on my invoice. Try them out. I purchased and will always purchase myracing gear from www.awesomeracewear.com

FASTRACER
04-19-2012, 09:28 AM
I ordered a suit from Awesome Racewear back in October. After bugging them for months I finally got a proof in early April.(6 months later) I sent back a few small changes and I now can't get ahold of anyone there. Their answering machine is full and my emails aren't returned. Anyone else have trouble with these guys? I paid $1,000 for a suit that I haven't seen yet. We are now 8 months after I paid for it.

I find if very hard to belive what you are saying. I know many people that have purchased Awesome suits and are the best out there. As far as having a proof six months later sounds like a total lie. Many I know have dealt with Awesome and I got my proof within a week and a half. Awesome was faster than any other company I have dealt with. Was great service with replies within minutes and always answered calls. And not to mention MADE IN AMERICA, what si betetr than that!

FASTRACER
04-19-2012, 09:34 AM
ordered a suit acouple years ago, took forever. When i finally got it put it on and just about ripped it cause it was so small. Took my order sheet with me to pri had them remeasure me and acording to the two papers my suit should of been too big for me. They just shruged there shoulders and looked at me, like sorry about your luck.

Buy a hinchman nice people and very nice suit for the money.

I have spoken to the people at Hinchman before and all it was is a hassal, guy was old and barely knew what he was talkig about and the suits felt like they had an extra 15 lbs added on, Horrible. Also It may have ripped because you gained so much weight ! All suits I have ordered fit prefectly and I doubt they shrugged there shoulders they hlep anyone they can and when they can, I honestly don't see it being their fault if YOU decided to add so much weight, its your fault not theres!!!!

RACERSNEWS
04-19-2012, 02:42 PM
Hey, I wanted to thank you and Awesome Racewear for the friendly, professional service and the absolutely awesome driving suit! The suit is more comfortable and a better fit than any of the custom Simpson or Racequip driving suits I have had in the past. I've always been told when you look good you have the confidence to perform well, so now I'm definately looking forward to the upcoming 2012 season. I will be a repeat customer and will recommend Awesome Racewear to everyone that asks! Thanks again!

Dave Brown
Site QA/QC Manager
Kvaerner

Direct: 724-416-6648
Cell: 304-415-3334
E-mail: dave.brown@kvaerner.com
Web: www.kvaerner.com

Kvaerner North American Construction Inc.

lazermod3
04-19-2012, 02:48 PM
Some body is lyin!

FASTRACER
04-19-2012, 03:25 PM
Hey, I wanted to thank you and Awesome Racewear for the friendly, professional service and the absolutely awesome driving suit! The suit is more comfortable and a better fit than any of the custom Simpson or Racequip driving suits I have had in the past. I've always been told when you look good you have the confidence to perform well, so now I'm definately looking forward to the upcoming 2012 season. I will be a repeat customer and will recommend Awesome Racewear to everyone that asks! Thanks again!

Dave Brown
Site QA/QC Manager
Kvaerner

Direct: 724-416-6648
Cell: 304-415-3334
E-mail: dave.brown@kvaerner.com
Web: www.kvaerner.com

Kvaerner North American Construction Inc.

I agree that Awesome Racewear offers the best out there, I have dealt with Awesome for years and know what quality is and Awesome has it ! and RACERNEWS I agree with you don't listen to lazemod, he or she has no idea what quality is!!!!!!!!!!!
There is also no need to lie about anything lazermod , if a customer is happy they will post there comments!!!

TALON75
04-19-2012, 04:15 PM
I doubt the two Awsome Racewear employees are lying!lol But I doubt the three others that have had problems with them are lying either!!

700horsepower
04-19-2012, 06:50 PM
Design 500. 'Nuff said.

EAMShater
04-19-2012, 08:06 PM
Try velocita. They are a newer company but a heck of a deal on suits. 1000 bucks for a 2day layer and unlimited embroidery and design for no extra charge. And it fits great and customer service is awesome. Took about 2 days to get a proof then 6I weeks after approval to get it. I sent em a pic of my car and they designed it from that. Great fit. Way better than my Simpson.

jason29a
04-19-2012, 09:16 PM
I have had most every suit made... Simpson, Design500, and I am currently using Awesome Racewear. I haven't had any trouble. Got it in a timely manner, got measured at Chili Bowl and it fits like a glove. It's my favorite.

powerslide
04-20-2012, 05:45 PM
I doubt the two Awsome Racewear employees are lying!lol But I doubt the three others that have had problems with them are lying either!!

bet he gets his suit quick now lol